What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Off topic but there needs to be a dedicated thread on PDF for the removal of Indian workers from the Muslim countries, especially from the Middle East. Start an online campaign--raise awareness. While I don't think all Indians are the pro-Israel, but many are--especially those who live in the West and maybe even in the Arab countries. The idiots cheer for every Israel atrocities against Palestinians. They cheered for when Israelis killed the Turkish Flotilla to Gaza. They probably cheered for when Iranians were killed by Israelis. And of course they always cheer for when Pakistanis are killed.

Don't let these people with dubious loyalties to take over Muslim countries!! Don't let it come to a stage, like in America already, where these people become irreplaceable. Trump is already promising to curtail travel from Muslim countries in larger numbers. Modi was stupidly swift to support Israel after October 7, on top of Modi's selective asylum/immigration policies. It is time the Muslim countries too adopt policies which align with their own interests. There are plenty of Pakistanis, Phillipinos, Indonesians, Bangladeshis etc who can replace the Indians.

Finally,, YOU GUYS ARE CATCHING ON

I've been saying this for years, I make posts about this

We got to
Got to
Utilize these events and the hindus "Phil support saar" mode to remove this horrendous Hindu enemy from Muslim country
We need a sanction and a of Indian products
India needs constant investment to develop because it has a 1.4 billion population, if we can limit and counter that then we can hurt India bad

What the hell. Jewish controlled America is doing wars for Jews:

US Secretary of State Blinken:

The United States of America will take care of Hezbollah if it opens another front in this war. We asked Israel to take care of Gaza and not open another front. The United States of America has enough power to deal with Hezbollah..

🔴وزير الخارجية الأميركي بلينكن:
الولايات المتحدة الامريكية ستهتم بحزب الله إذا فتح جبهة أخرى في هذه الحرب، طلبنا من إسرائيل أن تهتم بغزة وألا تفتح جبهة أخرى ، الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية لديها ما يكفي من القوة للتعامل مع حزب الله ..

As per both sides, 1500 Hamas + 1200 civilian Palestinians have been killed in this crisis and almost 1000 Israelis. As we all know, the IDF leadership + western world blessing is in full force to wipe out Hamas. Where will these 2.1 million Palestinians go and what will they do with Gaza? In this war, will the IDF genocide all of them?
Sadly, in a war like this, civilians become an afterthought. Gaza will become like Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia or Sudan.

Erdogan the populist leader.

Back when he recited poems about Kudus (Al Quds)

And a classic

Would be nice target to 💩💩
Because many MUSLIM countries, including many in this forum, were cheering Assad's removal from power when the revolt against Assad was primarily going to benefit Israel!!
So, here is the Muslim unity and wisdom for you!!
Israel benefit from dictator family which destroy Syria and quietest North border for half century. Syrians are brave warrior What so call Syria Assad sect to do with this anyway?

Its not just Syrian troops being removed from Lebanon, Syria itself was destroyed by pumping up people to protest for democracy, then slowly it turned out to be a armed rebellion. Who funded those people, trained them, gave weapons, bullets? Ever since the Iraqi war we all knew Syria or Iran is next on the hitlist. Shocking how Syria got destroyed from within. Libya was another state which always spoke for Palestinians and when they couldn't destroy it from within, they used nato to bomb and destroy Libyan army so the rebels can overtake.

The bigger question is why do we fall for this propaganda all the time. It shows we are decades behind the west in education, critical thinking, analysing the situation etc. We easily fall for their tricks.

Muslim states need minimum a defence treaty where no rebels, terrorists, separatists, foreign nations can invade them, then slowly build up their economies. Unfortunately this doesn't happen because we have puppets in power.

We definitely have our faults. But it's not completely just us. The West realized it long ago that Muslims cannot be allowed to prosper and get to a position of strength. That's why you will not find a single Muslim country which can match Israel in terms of economy and military power, we can't even dream of comparing with US. Just look at the muslim countries - It's either we are extremely poor, or extremely rich with no military power or military power with no money.

They learnt from the defeats they faced from Salahdin, the Ottomans. On the other hand, we just became complacent and corrupt and produced Mir Jafars in every Muslim nation one after the other.

Muslims are clueless. A stronger Syria was beneficial to the muslims, especially Palestinians and Lebanese but muslims themselves destroyed and divided it.

Its not just Syrian troops being removed from Lebanon, Syria itself was destroyed by pumping up people to protest for democracy, then slowly it turned out to be a armed rebellion. Who funded those people, trained them, gave weapons, bullets? Ever since the Iraqi war we all knew Syria or Iran is next on the hitlist. Shocking how Syria got destroyed from within. Libya was another state which always spoke for Palestinians and when they couldn't destroy it from within, they used nato to bomb and destroy Libyan army so the rebels can overtake.

Sectarian mindsets! I remember on this forum, when the strife in Syria just started. Some Turkish member here was mouthing off 'democracy' or 'butcher Assad' blah blah. I tried to say that whatever it is, it is Syria's internal matter and Turkey shouldn't get involved. The Turkish guy didn't like it and said something like 'We Turks support you Pakistanis against India all the time and yet you talk like that'. I replied something like 'Your real friends would always try to give you honest advice'.
This forum is full of idiots who didn't see that Syria was a prime target because Syria was a threat to Israel!! Heck, I have seen some American vloggers, in between words, saying the strife in Syria was to 'protect Israel'.
Stupid people!!

Off topic but there needs to be a dedicated thread on PDF for the removal of Indian workers from the Muslim countries, especially from the Middle East. Start an online campaign--raise awareness. While I don't think all Indians are the pro-Israel, but many are--especially those who live in the West and maybe even in the Arab countries. The idiots cheer for every Israel atrocities against Palestinians. They cheered for when Israelis killed the Turkish Flotilla to Gaza. They probably cheered for when Iranians were killed by Israelis. And of course they always cheer for when Pakistanis are killed.

Don't let these people with dubious loyalties to take over Muslim countries!! Don't let it come to a stage, like in America already, where these people become irreplaceable. Trump is already promising to curtail travel from Muslim countries in larger numbers. Modi was stupidly swift to support Israel after October 7, on top of Modi's selective asylum/immigration policies. It is time the Muslim countries too adopt policies which align with their own interests. There are plenty of Pakistanis, Phillipinos, Indonesians, Bangladeshis etc who can replace the Indians.

It's not like Arabs simp for Indians, but because of their unquestioning, slave-minded, low ego, abuse-sustaining, cheap-*** labor nature.

Yes - a person should find work if there are not opportunities at home but Indians take it to the next 10 levels.

Most Arabs see ALL South Asians as pests, so the problem is on both sides and it won't get resolved so simply as to just kick out Indians. In fact, Arabs have a harsher visa policy for Pakistanis than Indians.

I would like to correct my post on the back page because I only said Hamas:

French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin has ordered a nationwide ban on pro-Palestinian demonstrations and the arrest of those who participate in them.

The EU region has become a partner in this genocide process with its rhetoric and actions.

Germany bans the burning of Israeli flags.
(Koran burning allowed)

France announced that those who support Hamas on streets will be arrested.
(Support for the Israeli defense minister who declared genocide process is allowed and encouraged)

Don't forget these tomorrow. Never forget!

The non-believers never got over the thrashing they received from Salahdin and the Ottomans. They just can't hide their hypocrisy, even with all the act of being morally superior and developed than the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom