What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Times: Britain will send Royal Navy ships and spy planes to support Israel

The EU region has become a partner in this genocide process with its rhetoric and actions.

Because this particular Israel-Gaza war can really get out of hands and hence more support for Israel to preempt others from joining Palestinian. BTW, EU/NATO only does what Americans tell them to. And Americans would only do what AIPAC tells them to in the Middle East.

They hate Israel's war in Gaza, but they hate Hamas even more.
"even more". That sound like an exaggeration.
In a way, I don't blame Arab countries to stay quiet: Why disrupt the apple cart for a few million impoverished Palestinians when they know Americans can destroy their economies.

Taliban was enough for centcom. Mind you ..puppets might fall during ongoing genocide.
You've to fight 10 million volunteers in foreign arena.. it will be not a home game.

IF the countries surrounding Israel can take the destruction of their cities then I believe they will either destroy Israel for decades or make Israel compromise with Palestinians. The problem will be solved, once and for all.

Not my decision.

Germany bans the burning of Israeli flags.
(Koran burning allowed)

France announced that those who support Hamas on streets will be arrested.
(Support for the Israeli defense minister who declared genocide process is allowed and encouraged)

Don't forget these tomorrow. Never forget!
The whites are showing their true colors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom