What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yeah Mossad must be working on regime change so ignored thousands of fighters entering Israeli areas.

Irrelevant.

The fact remains that hamas had the courage to do this knowing the retaliation that would come. knowing they were completely militarily outmatched & had to go into enemy territory. Meanwhile, army has given up on kashmir (& palestine too) b/c it would rather make dhas & oppress its own ppl.

Shameful.

What nonsense did I spew? Is it not true that Muslims are by large powerless and at the mercy of others? Despite yourlarge numbers, you cant fight an enemy, heck, half the time you are fighting amongst yourselves.

So???

Kia karain? Gaza aur Poora Palestine dai dain?

What exactly is your point?

I hope you don't whine about "napak army" and its cowardice since you are no better either

So???

Kia karain? Gaza aur Poora Palestine dai dain?

What exactly is your point?

I hope you don't whine about "napak army" and its cowardice since you are no better either

Point is to realize the weakness and not convey it as some strength fooling the local population into believing a miracle will be happening soon.

This was the same stupor of overconfident Arab coalition against Israel where all of them were defeated.

U.S. Can't Easily Meet Israel's Requests for Ammo, Official Says

Point is to realize the weakness and not convey it as some strength fooling the local population into believing a miracle will be happening soon.

This was the same stupor of overconfident Arab coalition against Israel where all of them were defeated.

Don't care

Resistance should continue. There is no other way possible

It is either resistance or complete capitulation. There is no middle here

If it would be up to Pakistanis then they would have surrendered long ago considering how shameless Pakistanis as a nation are

We always do. This world is the Kingdom of God.

Everybody fights ... it's prophesied Muslims will fight amongst themselves especially during the End Times until the arrival of the Mehdi. He is coming.

All prophecies have come true and are coming true...

Who is the Mehdi if you don't mind. I'm hearing of this a lot lately but not sure what it's supposed to mean. If he's one guy, then obviously we as a whole have to change. One guy can't bring magical solutions. So question is what Mahdi brings. I know his name is to be Mohammed Abdullah. Is he like a Muslim genius? Where he comes from ? Madina or east of Saudi Arabia ? Is he politician , religious leader or? If Muslims have next to no reaction to what's happening. How is the Mehdi going to get support ? Unless it's a different generation.

Hamas is not a conventional military
It's a militancy for Israelis who hides behind civilian cover
So collateral damage will always be there and frankly very high one but credit also goes to Iran who green lighted this silly Operation of Hamas
I am surprised they are giving warning notices to Palestinians before striking the buildings.
To find & fight 10-20,000 fighters in 2 million population is hell of a task.lets see if they will really launch ground operation or will just be contented with Air Strikes.
Israel is going to launch ground operation. Israeli would have Netanyahu balls if they only do airstrike.

Reliable source I have from both Pentagon and Israel told me that Israel had run thru the battleplan with the top brass in the Pentagon, they have raised around 300,000 reservist and are lining the troop on the Gaza border and waiting on the border to secure and stabilise the kibbutz before the jump off. This is going to be a huge operation and they are estimating around 100,000-300,000 Palestinian casualty.

Judging from the number of troops involved, it looks like this is a Gaza-wise operation. I can probably imagine how this is going to go down.

Trudeau is a pro Zionist pig. Don't worry even the right wing is. Palestinians are alone in this fight. They are the real warriors.
Indifferent to the Zionist claim. However he is not a pig. Pigs are useful and, (no offense intended) as delicious as beef when cooked right as long as you're allowed to consume it.

And as far as the rest of your comment goes, that is your opinion, and I respect that. I'll just say we will disagree on the fact that I consider both camps make a mockery of the word "warrior" with their actions since day 1.

Several posters from this thread @Dalit
Have absolutely no problem with Assad or Russia absolutely flattening cities like Aleppo, Mariopol, Grozny.

No warning, no knock-knock droplet, hardly even pretending to target military targets.
Just flatten the city with petrol bombs, cluster bombs, incendiary bombs, unguided heavy munition.

I guess they have no issue if Israel now does the same?
They already did. 500 sorties in the last 24 hours, that's more than 3 months of war in Ukraine.

Don't care

Resistance should continue. There is no other way possible

It is either resistance or complete capitulation. There is no middle here

If it would be up to Pakistanis then they would have surrendered long ago considering how shameless Pakistanis as a nation are

Yea but making false promises and giving false hopes to people. Even starting fights you know you can’t win are not a successful strategy.

As for Pakistani people, yes at the moment the environment of fear created by the factions involved have made it a mess. But if let’s say it had faced a war situation, all those people bad mouthing army for whatever reason be they genuine will be ready to perish along side them.

A good old boosting without any substance, the true 'muslim' way... while the world bitch slaps you on regular bases, you pretend that it's not the case, and you are letting them.

The onus is really on the Arab nations surrounding Palestine to take the lead here. The likes of Egypt, GCC nations and particularly Saudi Arabia. As long as these nations don't take action against Israel for its apartheid policies nothing much will change.

Other Islamic nations can and will only pay lip service.

TELEMMGLPICT000352536640_16967963045230_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpeg

A total of 800 strikes on Gaza are reported since the start of the conflict.

A total of 100,000 troops are said to be amassing around Gaza. :eek:
300,000 reservist, with another 100,000 regular and security force, Beny is serious this time, looks like this is going to end up in a giant blood bath they are accepting 10-20k Israeli dead and up to 300,000 Gazan casualty........sad day for everyone not involved.

300,000 reservist, with another 100,000 regular and security force, Beny is serious this time, looks like this is going to end up in a giant blood bath they are accepting 10-20k Israeli dead and up to 300,000 Gazan casualty........sad day for everyone not involved.

Just like I predicted from day one. Bloodbath. It will be interesting if this turns into a two front war. That is when things will get seriously interesting.

Yea but making false promises and giving false hopes to people. Even starting fights you known you can’t win are not a successful strategy.

As for Pakistani people, yes at the moment the environment of fear created by the factions involved have made it a mess. But if let’s say it had faced a war situation, all those people bad mouthing army for whatever reason be they genuine will be ready to perish along side them.

Nobody is raising false hopes. Those who support resistance or are actually part of resistance know ground realities and facts more than any of us

But still they fight since there is no other option here. It is as simple as that

You fight or you surrender. Palestinians and muslims in general have no other option

Pakistanis on other hand are a shameless lot. There is no hope for them. It is their nukes that are saving them from monkey worshipers of India.

Back
Top Bottom