What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel is going to launch ground operation. Israeli would have Netanyahu balls if they only do airstrike.

Reliable source I have from both Pentagon and Israel told me that Israel had run thru the battleplan with the top brass in the Pentagon, they have raised around 300,000 reservist and are lining the troop on the Gaza border and waiting on the border to secure and stabilise the kibbutz before the jump off. This is going to be a huge operation and they are estimating around 100,000-300,000 Palestinian casualty.

Judging from the number of troops involved, it looks like this is a Gaza-wise operation. I can probably imagine how this is going to go down.
What is Israel's plan regarding the hostages ?

Sickness is in every society but Indians compete in it to win in %
Have you done a survey to come at these numbers? Or it is based in threads created here on pdf? You know how stupid your argument sounds?

The perverted mind that you talk about exists in your country, as much as many other countries.

In your reply, you will again claim that it is more in India because you have seen many threads here.
Media creates the narrative, they could have invited Israel for a tea and still will be labeled bad guys. I wonder what Indian full support will be like when a hypothetical comes in such as Israeli girls vs Russian….oh man their heads will explode
Can you take a deep breath and then say what you want to? It might be a little coherent.
And stop derailing this thread. If you have any perversion to discuss, there are enough threads created by your friends here.

Keep this thread focused on the suffering of people in the conflict at hand. A little humane gesture or is it too much from a Muslim?

Nobody is raising false hopes. Those who support resistance or are actually part of resistance know ground realities and facts more than any of us

But still they fight since there is no other option here. It is as simple as that

You fight or you surrender. Palestinians and muslims in general have no other option

Pakistanis on other hand are a shameless lot. There is no hope for them. It is their nukes that are saving them from monkey worshipers of India.

Pakistan survived India before nukes too. Dont give the inept military of India more credit than they deserve even in self loathing.

300,000 reservist, with another 100,000 regular and security force, Beny is serious this time, looks like this is going to end up in a giant blood bath they are accepting 10-20k Israeli dead and up to 300,000 Gazan casualty........sad day for everyone not involved.
10-20k dead is an order of magnitude higher than casualties in the Yom Kippur war. Are they planning to fight house to house ? Does Hamas even have the capability to inflict so many casualties?

Pakistan survived India before nukes too. Dont give the inept military of India more credit than they deserve even in self loathing.
True. Liberals tend to forget no one gave Pakistan nukes. They made themselves and cheated the world community until 1999. Im proud of my country.

'The Americans have findings that show our pilots were aware the ship was American,' a newly published document by the State Archives says

'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty​

Har dafa Americans aur goroon ko defend karna zaroori nahi hota :)
I checked the link and pointed out what is mentioned in it.

There is even more to this story. USS Liberty was involved in collecting information about Israeli systems. MOSSAD knew something.

The world of espionage is a strange one. US has developed a variety of systems and approaches to collect sensitive information in subsequent years. Due to numerous reasons and in view of past experiences.

Now you will say that I am defending zionists.....

What about USS Stark incident in 1987? Did US pummel Iraq on this issue?

Israel does not seems to be an exception to the rule in view of declassified records and other incidents. But Israel is good at damage control and continues to milk US. Israel apologized for USS Liberty incident, financially compensated affected families, and looked to pacify Americans and offer them benefits in different ways.

Pakistan had a disaster in the form of 1971 before nukes. Something that could have been avoided if handled better. At least 16 December 1971 wouldn't have happened

Also failed to take whole of Kashmir. Didn't even attack Kashmir in 62 just to please USA

Pakistanis are shameless bunch of mofos. And I am saying this as a Pakistani myself

They already did. 500 sorties in the last 24 hours, that's more than 3 months of war in Ukraine.
nonsense.
Russia mostly flattens cities with artillery. The amount of bombs used so far pales in conparison.

Wake me up when 90% of gaza is completely destroyed.

Israel is going to launch ground operation. Israeli would have Netanyahu balls if they only do airstrike.

Reliable source I have from both Pentagon and Israel told me that Israel had run thru the battleplan with the top brass in the Pentagon, they have raised around 300,000 reservist and are lining the troop on the Gaza border and waiting on the border to secure and stabilise the kibbutz before the jump off. This is going to be a huge operation and they are estimating around 100,000-300,000 Palestinian casualty.

Judging from the number of troops involved, it looks like this is a Gaza-wise operation. I can probably imagine how this is going to go down.
If US greenlights such a act of genocide, then we can expect God to blast USA out of existence.
They already did. 500 sorties in the last 24 hours, that's more than 3 months of war in Ukraine.
That's horrific. Gaza is a tiny besieged strip of land. US enabling that is genocidal and horrific.

israel-scientist-murder-web.jpg

4582406.jpg

mourners-carry-the-coffin-of-iranian-nuclear-scientist-mostafa-ahmadi-roshan-during-his.jpg

This is the faith of scientist-killers:

img

images

Have you done a survey to come at these numbers? Or it is based in threads created here on pdf? You know how stupid your argument sounds?

The perverted mind that you talk about exists in your country, as much as many other countries.

In your reply, you will again claim that it is more in India because you have seen many threads here.

Can you take a deep breath and then say what you want to? It might be a little coherent.
And stop derailing this thread. If you have any perversion to discuss, there are enough threads created by your friends here.

Keep this thread focused on the suffering of people in the conflict at hand. A little humane gesture or is it too much from a Muslim?

Other than PDF, your bookmark, you may go ahead and search google, the unbiased source for the many Indian perverts and their stories. TCAP, tiktoks, YouTube, you name it. Or perhaps you may actually see what you fear?

Suffering of Israelis you mean? Because that’s all that you seem to care about. I know you are quite heart broken about the music festival girl but couldn’t bat an eye towards the other side. You ain’t that cunning nor cute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom