What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

that ancient egypt is cleaner than you even tho he died thousands of years ago .. now dont quote me again cuz ur smell is nasty.
Come back when you stand with Yemenis, Syrians, Sudanese, Uyighyurs, Balochs, Lybians and other muslims getting killed by fellow muslims. Take your crocodile tears for the Palestines & shove it up your you know what.... You have no love for the dying in Gaza. All you are is itching for some Jew blood!

Netanyahu is toast.

Down in smoke, just like his grand plans for peace with Saudi Arabia and a regional anti-Iran alliance.

Ruthless terror attacks will be met with ruthless countermeasures.

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, the US annihilated the Japanese military, firebombed Tokyo and nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan is now a prosperous society today.

Hamas will be dealt with
you are hiding behind Hamas, but infact you hate Palestinians and most likely that hatred has been fed to you through constant bombardment and brain washing by our media to hate islam, through hollywood, enchanting Allah O Abkar or news channels.

The solution and logical conversation is.

1) Palestinian State should be recognized in exchange of dismantling of Hamas as a clear offer to Palestinian authority so these non state actors will be dealt by Palestinian State.

2) If 1 cannot be implemented, That one state solution should be the way forward, with Whole Palestine under Israel with Jerusalem as international capital and Refugees should be given the right to move back to their houses.

This nonsense of killing and hatred which is consuming both sides will stop.

No, Not really I don't understand that reference.

Well, this is a Military reference.

Basically, fly above implies being a bird, or a full bird colonel or O-6, which is a job above anything that you need to get your hand dirty. We all had done dirty thing in the field, be it a Captain or Private. Unless you don't need to do dirty things in battlefield like you are a colonel who sit in the office and tell people what to do, we don't talk about dirty things other people do, and that's goes both side. We all know everyone in battle is just one trigger snap from becoming the next notorious mass murderer in history

Funny thing is, nobody gets to be a Colonel from day one, so literally everybody did shit that they are not proud of if they were ever in the field.

That's what it meant.

Exactly my point, Palestinians are stuck either way, One day British decide to bring Europeans to this land and than forced the Palestinians out and declare independence for a Jewish State and world accepted, but this privilege is not for Palestinians why ? because the world is bias and full of shit ?

Now, I may not be the best person to talk about this. Again, I do not have any affinity for either side, I don't generally engage in Israel--Palestine issue because it does not concern me at all as there are no reason for me to root for either side.

But if you ask me, the big picture is going forward. Too hung up on the past is going to inhabit the issue and hindering on getting what you wanted. It's a sad but true story. Problem here is, from my perspective, sometime you are just going to need to let go on what happened before, history are long and full of violence, I know because I am a student of history if you get stuck in the hate cycle, then nothing ever going to get done. I mean, from my perspective, my great grandfather fought against the American with the Mexican side, there are still people in this generation in Mexico think US stolen California and Texas from them, sometime you just need to let go so you can progress, because world go on with or without you, you can sit there and sulk about it and nothing is going to change, or you can move on from there and work to a better future.

In this case, the world is not fair, I know first-hand from being a minority in a community and try to get by being ignored, beat down, you can either remember whatever happened 70 years ago someone do what when and keep on hating and nothing is going to get done, or you can move forward and do what you set out to do.

But then it's easier to say then to do it, because as I said, I am probably not the best person to talk about this issue.

You said it yourself, world have memory of Goldfish so they should forget this incident too right ? But, they won't forget this and you know what ? because of Western media, propaganda, and how the west perceive a Israeli life more valuable than a Palestinian or Arab or Brown or black, Yes every time a Brown/black/Arab/S.Asia die west forget easily, west stop reporting on it after few hours, unless that serve their national interest like Uhighurs than they will cry for a long time, but in this unfair conflict west will only focus on one side and its casualties but not the other side ? so just because the treatment of Palestinians is unfair should they just accept this fate and give up ? I don't think your own countrymen will agree with this because American always preach that anyone who invade us we will fight them until one perish, so why not same rule applies to both parties Israel and Palestine ? why can't a Palestinian fight for his home and not been called a Terrorist ? And why can't a Israeli soldier or settler be called a Terrorist ? Maybe it has something to do with the controlled Perception in western media and society ? your guess is good as mine but for too long Palestinians have suffered brutal attacks, illegal settlements, unprovoked firing, killing kids , attacks UN shelters Israel had this coming and if the world wants me to feel sad about IDF soldiers who are dancing in some concert after harassing/killing/torturing Palestinians everyday than sorry I won't show any remorse, As for civilians or families of IDF soldiers, that's against Islam hence I will always be against harming any noncombatant.

That's because it just don't. This is how the world work.

Unless you have fight in the game, you will just turn on your TV and watch the news, seeing how many people got kill and say "oh, that's horrible" and you continue to do what we're doing, which mean whatever on TV last is gonna be what you felt. The issue here is TV/Media Platform will talk about it again and again on how HAMAS kidnap people in Israel but that story worth more of their time than some random Palestinian girls get kill protesting or some illegal settlement, that news sadly don't draw. And I will let you wonder why. If you cannot figure it out yet already.

Sad truth is, and I like to quote a very good and underrated movie "Hotel Rwanda" every time I need to bring out this point. Which is all live are not equal. Generally, people don't live in the area would not know or think much about anything, I mean, if you don't live thru the oppression, you don't know what's going on, but as I said, people have a memory of a goldfish, which mean they are going to look at what the general sentiment.

And sad truth is, some people, to the general population, is just dirt, valueless. Yes, sometimes they care, not because they really care about the situation in reality, but rather people would do thing because it's "Hip" at the moment. For you, if you live in Gaza, it's life at stake, for them, it's 6 o'clock story on a TV, but then the world can't do, or rather won't do anything without the approval of these people who get their world view by watching 6 o'clock news. That's because they make the government that do stuff that matter.

Again, this clip say better in 2 minutes than I can write an essay about it.

Isn't it how the world justify their own attacks ? USA went in war by using 9-11 as pretext, IDF justify their attacks on civilian areas and blaming it on Hamas or rockets, so why can't Hamas use this logic ? see when you have one rule for yourself and other rule for " Others " this is what happen. Israel will bomb Gaza, they are already are doing it, do they need any justification ? NO, because they are doing so for years now, do they need a reason to kill a innocent Palestinian kid or women, NO they don't. IDF ran rampage while Israeli civilian enjoyed and cheered for their forces slaughtering Palestinians, now they are on the other side of the Gun hence they feel the pain, now they understand how it feels to lose your family from a enemy, now they would know what if feels like to lose a infant in cross fire or deliberate attack, do I enjoy their civilians sufferings ? NO, but i don't enjoy any noncombatant suffering be it a Jew/Muslim/Hindu/Atheist/Christian, But Israel's policies has to be blamed for this attack and yes the world will stand with them and keep showing their support for their massacre but then they are doing so for a long time while west give them weapons to do so, but this attack will show IDF that they can be targeted and they are not invincible.

You are missing one giant thing here

That is not how the world justify their own attack, that is how the big power told their people to justify their own attacks. US? They don't care about the world, The care about the domestic consumption. Who is going to stop the American from attacking someone? Russia? China? Certainly not the west. Most country uses these is not afraid of what international community think of them, they are more afraid of the domestic audience because they need them to stay in power.

This is not a rule, this just how the world is. The famous quote I think you probably had heard of tons is "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The world is about perspective. This is a very interesting read by Penn State, it compare George Washington and whatever PLO done to Israel.

What you said essentially are all true, the problem is, you can't ignore how the game being played in the world, because that would label you unconventional. And even essentially HAMAS and Israel are doing essentially the same thing, the world is not going to look at it the same. Again, sadly this is how the world works

Again, you are not seeing the picture, maybe unable to or just deliberately ignoring it, Israel is killing Palestinians for a long time, I am in USA for 3 years and every year I saw them attacking Al-Aqsa Mosque in Ramadan, I saw videos of them attacking civilians, stealing homes and land, driving villagers out of their farms, putting cement in their water wells, killing Journalists and medics, they were flying high as they had America by balls and they feel invincible that they murder people and get away with it, its a psychotic behavior often found in Psycho serial killers who find pleasure and comfort in killing people and getting away with it, The progress was that more land was lost on Palestinian side, more lives were lost , while Israel got richer and richer. Remember that legend guy who told a Arab family " If I won't steal your house, someone else will ". All that you said put yourself in their situation and than tell me, will you just sit and accept if a enemy comes to your house where you live for decades just steal it because he has IDF backing him up. No American will stand down, every American will fight and rightly so.
This Attack rollback nothing because there was nothing to begin with, If there was some peace talks, or progress or we have a solution in pipeline i would agree with you on that, but the world/Israel had given them no choice and in the desperation they finally decide to take out their anger or IDF/civilians.

I will save you some time, yes, all that you said was true, the problem is, does that progress your goal further by doing this? Do you honestly think today a Palestinian independence is closer than 4 days ago? The chance of having a Palestinian state is stronger today than 4 days ago? That's the ground reality here. What this attack will do will further that goal away from you.

While what you said are true, but this is not the perspective people are seeing and people are thinking. You can keep thinking that way, which I understood how you would think that, but then if you do, then you are going backward, not forward, because that only lead to more support to Israel from the world, then Palestinian.

You have horse in this game (actually I don't know, I assume so) you are thinking it on an emotional standpoint, most people don't feel what you feel, and you can't change that fact by doing exactly what they percept you to be. This is not France trying to colonising Vietnam, or American occupying in Afghanistan. You kill enough of them, and people are going to lose interest because those things happen thousands of miles away from them. Israeli is not going to go away as they are next door, and the only thing that you can get what you want is for the world to told Israel off, and do you really think this is going to make this happen?

At some time Palestinian need to think, do they want their future, or they just want to payback and make them feel good? You can't really have both because take this attack for example, yes, Israeli has been doing the same thing over the last probably 60 years, and that is just a payback, everyone can see that, but that's not how it works if they want their own state hood, because there are no way Hamas can push Israeli back with their own power, it's not like Taliban and American, we got bored, and we walk away, because we have an ocean between us and Afghan, the Israeli can't really walk away as they are in the same place, what these attack achieve is that they will draw blood for Israel, and in turn they will retaliate and draw more Palestinian blood, and then you keep on this cycle and you attack them, they attack you and turn this into whoever have the bigger gun win. While what the Palestinian would do is think how unfair this was and contribute to this vicious cycle.

Look at Ukraine, yes, you may say the war and struggle did not last that long, but the theory is the same, everyday, Ukrainian lived under Russian attack, the issue here is, while I was over there, I ask my friend, and normal Ukrainian, how do they feel, they felt exactly the same way as you, why the West not involved, and why we let the Russian kill their woman and children and bomb their apartment in this clearly unjust war? At the same time, you don't really see Ukraine attack Russian civilian, drone got shot down targeting army base or whatever and landed or exploded in residential area, yes, but not strategically targeting Russian civilian and infrastructure. Do you think Ukrainian don't think payback is as good as progress itself and not trying to have Russian taste their own medicine? No, they want blood, some of them even said to me there are nothing more satisfying than sending a few missile or drone to St Petersburg or downtown Moscow, just as much as the Palestinian doing in Gaza West Bank or Tel Aviv, but from my discussion with them is that they know, the moment they target Russian power plant, Russian apartment block or blowing up Russian dam, start send in death squad and start killing Russian on their street like they did to them, that is the moment the world is not going to invest in helping them. Now, you may think these are different, but I can tell you, maybe for you, but that's the same sentiment the Ukrainian are feeling right now.

As I said, you need to choose battle you want to fight, choose the one that you can win or will make you win, bury you head in hate and you are not thinking straight, you can't lose sight of your goal here, unless again as I said, the Palestinian goal is to make Israel pay, then that's another story.

No his name is Abdul!

yeah ... an Israeli blog ...

1696863686702.png

This is their manliness! Their "honor"! Their "pride"! Their "Identity"!

I used to sympathize with the Palestinian cause and supported PA in their efforts for a two-state solution. Now with this absolute anarchy and total disregard for lives, both Israeli and Palestinian, Hamas has effectively killed any support or sympathies anyone would have had. These people have no identity except for their abhorrent anti-semitism and religious fundamentalism. Take those two away and they are NOTHING. Zilch. Zero.
So yeah, they are getting what they invited. I hope and pray that Hamas is wiped out. Every single one of them. Every piece of their tattered ideology too.
Any loss of innocent lives is abhorrent whether it be hamas or the zionists.

The resistance has all the support it needs I. Fact if not more. They don’t really give a sh1t about US Nato etal support coz their full of sh1t and have been supporting the oppression.

If you were oppressed by Jews yiu would be antisemtic so quit the high horse. What Hamas have done comes no where near what the ZioNazis have done. Never seen the likes of you pipe up so much then, not nice when the tables get turned.

Wipeout Hamas and a bigger once will replace it, the only thing that will stop all this is to wipeout the entire Muslim population of the world. Which is never going to happen as you will have MAD.

The Israelis may have to use the Samson option quicker than they thought.

Hamas et al welcome death, ZioNazis et all quiver from it. That’s the difference.

Viva la palestina

It was fun and games while they raped innocent women and dragged them through the streets,but,now that Jewish hammer comes down on them,it's time to play the victim card.
Unfortunately for them,after what we saw,the civilised world doesn't give a toss if Israel dumps the whole Gaza strip into the sea.
Cope buddy

Squaller in your rank hatred.

Victory to Palestine 🇵🇸

Back
Top Bottom