What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The very fact the US is sending its war ships suggests things are extremely dangerous and unpredictable.
Carpet bombing of Lebanon and Syria. Pointing a gun at Egypt to fully comply with Israel's demands including prisoner swap.
USA wants a large war in Middle East and Hormuz strait closed by Iran.

So GCC must take actions and warn USA-Israel about consequences if they launch a attack over Tehran, because GCC will be the most affected of all.
That's interesting theory. I don't think Americans would want the Strait of Hormuz closed. That would not only have grave consenquences for the global economy but also alienate American allies in GCC who are already warming up to Russia/China and Iran a bit lately.
Israel has built numerous underground shelters for this situation. Notice empty streets where rockets land? People move to underground shelters.
No doubt Israel has the military capabilities but they don't have the stomach for prolonged closures of airspace, tourism. Already some sources saying bad affects on Israel's tech sector from just the last two days of violence. Remember how Hezbollah had basically shut down northern 1/3rd of Israel for weeks in 2006.
while Israel and Palestine could finally reach a peace agreement.
That's where you and other Israel backers are wrong: Israel has absolutely no intention of offering anything but a horrible Bantustan. The one Israeli who might have offered something was Rabin and he was killed by Jewish extremist, who became a hero for some, btw!

1696860063624.png

Ok. Regardless, Hezbollah and Iran support is crucial right now.
Why is it crucial now?

I can easily argue it isnt crucial now, because Iran wouldnt have supported this Gaza attack if Gazans weren't fully ready or almost fully ready to sustain hostilities with Israel for at least some weeks, the conflict is not even a full week long yet.

I do understand if you think Gazans need Hezb + Iranian help now because a pending Israeli onslaught could be very severe on Gaza?
Iran really really needs to commit to this.
Iran was the first to commit to this by being the creator of the battle we are are seeing now. You see commitment as an action for Iran, but Iran likely sees commitment as an ideology or philosophy, so its been doing that for many years now. Just starting now wouldn't change much probably. Iran will watch and wait and see how things "go" before taking an active role, or maybe not, maybe an assault on Israel is the plan that has been activated, a battle unlike any of the previous ones Israel fought in.

I am entitled to have an opinion.
Your country went down as soon as the people who look like me left your place. So in order not to get even more stupid then, then you already are , your opinion if you want to express it needs to be given to you by your superior.
So you aren't entitled to your own opinion by Brahmanic law , consult the higher level which is me

In Indian religion the whiter your skin the higher your rank. Today their highest caste Brahmins are still quite dark. By that measure you as a blond blue eyed Nordic should be of the highest rank.

They need to obey what you tell them.

Interesting....

Egypt intelligence official says Israel ignored repeated warnings of ‘something big’​

Former top Israeli officers say failure to heed alerts only 1 aspect of massive intelligence and political blunders; Cairo official says Israel focused on West Bank instead of Gaza​

Carpet bombing of Lebanon and Syria. Pointing a gun at Egypt to fully comply with Israel's demands including prisoner swap.

That's interesting theory. I don't think Americans would want the Strait of Hormuz closed. That would not only have grave consenquences for the global economy but also alienate American allies in GCC who are already warming up to Russia/China and Iran a bit lately.

No doubt Israel has the military capabilities but they don't have the stomach for prolonged closures of airspace, tourism. Already some sources saying bad affects on Israel's tech sector from just the last two days of violence. Remember how Hezbollah had basically shut down northern 1/3rd of Israel for weeks in 2006.

That's where you and other Israel backers are wrong: Israel has absolutely no intention of offering anything but a horrible Bantustan. The one Israeli who might have offered something was Rabin and he was killed by Jewish extremist, who became a hero for some, btw!
In this war , these soldiers are local arabs... both sides are local Arabs tribes.. ... over 50,000 Duruzi tribes serve IDF.

Interesting....

Egypt intelligence official says Israel ignored repeated warnings of ‘something big’​

Former top Israeli officers say failure to heed alerts only 1 aspect of massive intelligence and political blunders; Cairo official says Israel focused on West Bank instead of Gaza​

Smoking gun....

@Areesh
@Foinikas
@HGV
@kingQamaR
@Muhammed45

Told you guys - something is not right. Netanyahu wanted bodies. More of them.

This is trolling.

Let's have a look at your original stupid statement: "US now has two fronts to handle which IMO will be too much."

US has dispatched one fleet to monitor developments in Israel as WE speak:

US doesn't have options, right? How blind you are.

US still has multiple fleets that are sitting idle.

Again - step out from that mud hut of yours and see the world. Or go back to it because you clearly are a clueless man.

Everybody is NOT WEAK.

Ur last statement is exactly what I am saying. Yet ur the one keep on saying as if US is something of untouchable. If US will hit (not necessarily here in this war) it will be hit back in someway. The rest of things u mentioned is nothing but showoff. US presence never made a difference in past (it was temporary if any) be it afg, Iraq, syria, yemen and now this. Indirectly they all are humanitarian disasters.

Smoking gun....

@Areesh
@Foinikas
@HGV
@kingQamaR
@Muhammed45

Told you guys - something is not right. Netanyahu wanted bodies. More of them.
I think it is more likely that Netanyahu's coalition partners are responsible: they are obsessed with expanding settlements and Israeli control over the West Bank, leading to major clashes and violence in the West Bank, leading to several IDF brigades being sent there instead of southern Israel / Gaza.

Bibi would not sacrifice 1000+ Israelis for this, it doesn't make sense - such a humiliation has all but guaranteed the end of his political career (Golda Meir was forced to resign c. 6 months after Israel won the 1973 war, at the cost of severe losses and humiliation in the early days of that war, similar to this).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom