What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah is a joke. Bunch of scumbag lowlife losers
Hezbollah are, if you like it or not, the best the Arab/Muslim world has to offer in their fight against Israel.
I really researched objective in their case and didn't saw large misconducts by them in the military sense.
That THEY shot sometimes 2006 from heavily built (civilian) areas was because they had too, Lebanon is like Israel very small you have only that and this space and yes sure, propaganda about bad Israeli strikes on civilian areas were propagated but that is normal. Nothing special.
Usually Hezbollah has "nature reserves" where they fight with uniform like the North Vietnamese Army during the Vietnam War.
Asymetric but with rules and with CLEAR insignia.
They usually don't even like Hamas, in Syria they fought against them. Only "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is here.
Sure Iran and Hezbollah are sympathic to Hamas in the case of Israel but they have their own agenda.

LOL for anyone under any illusion:

Qatar mediating with Hamas officials - reports
Mediators from Qatar have been in contact with Hamas officials to try to negotiate the release of Israeli women and children seized by the militant group and taken into Gaza, the Reuters news agency reports.

A source briefed on the talks told Reuters that the Qataris proposed the Israelis be exchanged for 36 Palestinian women and children detained in Israel.

The source said the talks were being conducted in co-ordination with the US.

Neither Israel nor Hamas have directly commented on the reports.

The GCC Arabs are hand and glove with the Israelis. The Americans are dictating the GCC nations to mediate. They only care about Israelis.

Look,Israel logically has Gaza under heavy surveillance from the air and land. They probably fly UAVs over Gaza all the time. They have outposts,they have cameras,they have radars to detect missiles,sensors,they have crazy spy equipment. And supposedly....nothing worked. And after getting attacked at the outposts and guardhouses and bases nearby,nobody notified the Army Command? Or the bases deeper in the city? That's what she means I think.
People mistakenly assume that a plot involves "actors." No, it does not.

The plot is to pave way for the incident.

Can you enforce the rules here to keep the thread in topic? I’ve been following this for updates but most of the replies here are eye sores filled with arguing who invented modern bathrooms.
dont exaggerate it was just one comment

But this is going to be an issue let just say will probably not solved in probably my lifetime and next. And if anyone do solved it and without dropping the big one, he/she probably deserve a Nobel peace prize.
Big fish eat small fish, that is the law of nature

Peace is the gift of the strong to the weak

The illusion of security people have (especially Muslims) is completely shattered when you realise that the west who preaches human rights 24/7 is casually watching by and actively supporting & justifying a genocide.

It bends its morals arbitrarily to whatever it feels like and realistically has the power to even genocide others if it really wants. No one would care as Palestine has shown.

This was an eye opener for all that bonhomie that was occurring between Muslims and soy gora “trads”.

We got hyped up when it came to the LGTV issue in schools but as soon as Palestine come up these guys started crying 😂😂

I knew this cocksuxker was a Hindu or at least non Muslim. All the snakes have been exposed in this thread

Normally people try to give the impression that they’re neutral but when the stress level rises everyone exposes which side they belong to.

Not only the non-Muslims, but Muslims as well. The hypocrites are exposed.

Look,Israel logically has Gaza under heavy surveillance from the air and land. They probably fly UAVs over Gaza all the time. They have outposts,they had cameras,they have radars to detect missiles,sensors,they have crazy spy equipment. And supposedly....nothing worked. And after getting attacked at the outposts and guardhouses and bases nearby,nobody notified the Army Command? Or the bases deeper in the city? That's what she means I think.

HAMAS said that they overwhelmed iron
Dome by launching 5000 rockets in less than 20 minutes. While that might be an exaggeration, any air defense can be saturated by a sufficient number of incoming project goals. That is clearly what happened in this case. And while the defenders were focused on the rocket attack, thousands of trained sappers and infantry stormed the border defences and savagely attacked border settlements.

Excuses ,and excuses from IDF.. they were truly beaten exposed as paper tiger

Is your opinion needed with your one-sided blind knowledge?
I am entitled to have an opinion.
Your country went down as soon as the people who look like me left your place. So in order not to get even more stupid then, then you already are , your opinion if you want to express it needs to be given to you by your superior.
So you aren't entitled to your own opinion by Brahmanic law , consult the higher level which is me

They publish the location where they think Hamas has built up. Ask civilians to vacate before they bomb. As I watched on BBC. So civilians get enough time to relocate.
Can i have your number, i want to call you 2 minutes before i bomb your house. I am peacelover It is for your own safety.

Last edited:
Prayers for People who loose their lives on both side due to these meaningless conflicts
Every Human has right to live with Human Rights.

There will be no end unless people understand the simple Message of Humanity to Preserve Life

Each group will claim their cause is greatest , how their own children /women elderly are impacted

If even after Covid-19 where Humanity stood on door way of extinction people don't realize the universal truth , it is tragic and show flaws in Humanity itself.

I am entitled to have an opinion.
Your country went down as soon as the people who look like me left your place. So in order not to get even more stupid then, then you already are , your opinion if you want to express it needs to be given to you by your superior.
So you aren't entitled to your own opinion by Brahmanic law , consult the higher level which is me

your opinion - must be kidding. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom