What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There was a fairly good update on the situation in following post:

Tweets provide snapshots of different incidents at a different point in time - it is important to put this information together into a coherent whole to understand what is going on. For clear picture.

Older updates will continue to circulate for some time. Situation changes by the minute in fact.

I am not doubting what Hamas has done - I did see a video of an IDF veteran who has explained at length that Israeli leaders have allowed this to happen. I will dig out this video.

But look at some Jihadi shills popping out of nowhere and posting BAKWAAS about me. Don't talk shit about me with your ignorance.

@Muhammed45 FYI

YES ITS SURPRISING COMING FROM A COUNTRY USA THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE A BUS SEAT WITH BLACK PEOPLE. BUT EXPECT PALESTINE E TO SHARE A COUNTRY BY FORCE.

hahahaha.. Hypocrite , by our fellow Americans posters on here lecturing us on human rights

clowns

Wouldn’t it be even better for all the Jews in Palestine to move to America? There’s lots of room for 6 million people. Heck, Canada will take 1 million. That’s better than stuffing Canada with Indians, that Trudeau is doing.

Plus the amount the US spends to sustain Israel will be better spent settling them in the US. In fact, the US could save $100s of billions from its military budget.

The biggest advantage will be peace on Earth.
Same can be said about Palestinians moving to Arab countries, they have plenty of money too. Both aren’t realistic so let’s pray for peace

The State of Israel requires every Israeli citizen over the age of 18 who is Jewish, Druze or Circassian to serve in the Israel Defense Forces (although there are some notable exceptions).

Innocents ? my brown backside
Oh so if we suprise attack turkey or arab states with conscripion, we can murder ALL the men?
Lets do it on a holiday so that they are unarmed and unprepared!

Completely “moral” ofcourse according to your sick twisted logic.

1696856211167.png

1696856349713.png

1696856436992.png

I previously mentioned yesterday that individuals were here to celebrate the murder of defenceless Israeli citizens.

By carrying out terrorist attacks, HAMAS made a mistake for which innocent Palestinians will bear the price. Being a cultural third person in this case results in both losses.
Really painful situation today.
Again, HAMAS is only supposed to get punished, but they hide in the same location. really disaster for Palestinians.

Attachments

• 1696856573908.png
    1696856573908.png
    173 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So according to you we deserve it and you agree with the racism vs Turks?

You’re basically saying its not bias it is the truth right?
I only said that it was the impression Ottomans left to Europeans. The interactions with Turks and the experience they had from wars and raids,gave that reputation to the Ottomans.

Keeping two million Gazans under military occupation is not possible,, their is a reason they pulled back in the first place

That doesn't mean they won't attempt it for the short term but they will aim to get rid of Hamas

If Hamas is smart and with support they should have had a comprehensive plan, and it will involve street to street fighting, ambushes and the world heavy ATGMs and other such weapons
It seems to be Hamas’s plan.

Draw out IDF into a long conflict. Something Hezbollah and IDF engaged in Lebanon, eventually was a higher price for Israel to stay and IDF withdrew.

Remember, war is diplomacy by other means.

No idea what that means. @ Dalit is a foul-mouthed and ignorant Pakistani poster that I put on the ignore list a long time back. Not sure why you have tagged him.

LOL good to see you go up in flames Hindu rape extremist.

YES ITS SURPRISING COMING FROM A COUNTRY USA THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE A BUS SEAT WITH BLACK PEOPLE. BUT EXPECT PALESTINE E TO SHARE A COUNTRY BY FORCE.

hahahaha.. Hypocrite , by our fellow Americans posters on here lecturing us on human rights

clowns
Not trying to stir the pot but Arabs really can’t talk about human rights. They haven’t even reached 50’s style western freedoms. As if there aren’t racist Arabs either

Cut food supply, a great idea to increase Hamas power and popular support in Gaza to them.

Israel is ruled by traitors to their people, or by idiots, anyway, massive resignation should already happened in Israel state security services high ranking idiots.
Good that you put every option possible after reading the new. Retrospective will show that at least once you are right.
In mean time and anything else you are dumb. So wait for your moment patiently and at least do us a favour. Go on the break , go do something useful like watering cabbage in your back garden.
Will you?

The plot that is being hinted:

@Muhammed45

Get it now?

Back
Top Bottom