What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

View attachment 959725
View attachment 959727

View attachment 959729

I previously mentioned yesterday that individuals were here to celebrate the murder of defenceless Israeli citizens.

By carrying out terrorist attacks, HAMAS made a mistake for which innocent Palestinians will bear the price. Being a cultural third person in this case results in both losses.
Really painful situation today.
Again, HAMAS is only supposed to get punished, but they hide in the same location. really disaster for Palestinians.

BSDK pajeet

Before Hamas did what it did on Satruday, Israel had already:

1. Murdered 200 plus Palestinians including kids in year 2023
2. Bombed Syria
3. Sent UAVs to Lebanon
4. Continued to built new settlements

So keep your 4 aanai ka intellect and analysis to yourself

No man,of course it wasn't. But they want to make it even worse now.
So you're now blaming prisoners who want to break free. Israelis set up the Nazi camp named Gaza. The prison and humiliation frustrates the imprisoned Palestinians who will break out and take revenge...including those whose family members were killed during indiscriminate massacres from the air.

Same can be said about Palestinians moving to Arab countries, they have plenty of money too. Both aren’t realistic so let’s pray for peace

It’s not the same. The Palestinians have lived in that area for thousands of years. Jews are recent arrivals from Europe and elsewhere. They’re intruders in someone else’s land.

Consider this. The US spent over $10 trillion making war on the Muslim world and killed over 10 million, all to make 6 million Jews more secure. That’s a spending of 100,000 for every man, woman and child they killed.

If Jews in Palestine were given $100,000 per person to move to the US it would have cost only $6 trillion. Plus a saving of $100s of billion per year. That’s a good deal I think.

The Jews, being of European descent, will be far happier living in the US than in Palestine.

TV said that the intelligence and Armed Forces had "fallen" on readiness and abilities,because of the months of internal political divisions. But I think that's just stupid. It's as if the entire defence was "switched off".

That is an impossible excuse.

It's like saying no water and electricity because of months of internal political divisions.

Utility workers are more responsible and competent compared with soldiers.

View attachment 959725
View attachment 959727

View attachment 959729

I previously mentioned yesterday that individuals were here to celebrate the murder of defenceless Israeli citizens.

By carrying out terrorist attacks, HAMAS made a mistake for which innocent Palestinians will bear the price. Being a cultural third person in this case results in both losses.
Really painful situation today.
Again, HAMAS is only supposed to get punished, but they hide in the same location. really disaster for Palestinians.
You have repeated the same thing many times.
I think. The people here aren't saying the rules to you
I have already said to one Grease Ball like you. You are the Inferior cast .
You can only say Yes Saar ,alright Saar and I understand Saar, ok? Ask for the permission when you talk, that's the Natural order.
If I need your opinion then I will give one to you.
Now Sepoy , you are dismissed.
Go on and take dump in the same hole like the other Grease Ball

So you now blaming "prisoners" who want to break free. Israelis set up the Nazi camp named Gaza. This will frustrate the imprisoned Palestinians who will break out and take revenge...including those whose family members were killed during indiscriminate massacres from the air.
I don't blame them. I blame the way they are doing it.

That is an impossible excuse.

It's like saying no water and electricity because of months of internal political divisions.

Utility workers are more responsible and competent compared with soldiers.
Exactly,there's something "weird" going on. They can't. It doesn't make sense.

BSDK pajeet

Before Hamas did what it did on Satruday, Israel had already:

1. Murdered 200 plus Palestinians including kids in year 2023
2. Bombed Syria
3. Sent UAVs to Lebanon
4. Continued to built new settlements

So keep your 4 aanai ka intellect and analysis to yourself
Did you fail to mention anything that Israel done in the previous century?

Israeli sources suggest that they will eliminate Hamas and annex Gaza.

Gaza is being subjected to non-stop bombardment. More than 120,000 Gazans are displaced and many have died.

100,000 troops are amassed near Gaza as well. This is a massacre in the making.

People rejoicing on short term gains as
Once the The Zionist soldiers face annihilation, the fairy tale of their exaggerated fames will cease to exist, the 2004 uprisingwill be re-enacted, and the Arabs will smash relentless Palestinians will aim forehead smash transgressors as they have in the past. :taz::toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom