What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Mass mobilisation is always a problem, not everyone is on the same level as the US Army who are just so much better at doing everything "Big".
From what I remember,they always gathered about 200,000 reserves. Now with more than 2 million it makes sense to lack equipment.

Go n, read the fuckking history.. and start with gullb pasha,

Fkking key board warriors

Aye aye sir,

I will definitely will, but before that kindly look at your own posting history and language. In regards to being a keyboard warrior, I am very calm while typing but it seems like you will pop a vein or nonetheless break a few keyboards as you are very angry, calm down take a deep breath and go for a walk. Lastly not going to engage you further as this thread will be derailed.

The point is if Palestinians and Jews are both descendants of Canaanites, and especially if many Palestinians have some Jewish ancestry but are now Christians and Muslims, then one of the biggest arguments of Israelis falls flat.

This is one possible way Palestinians can argue to win over international audiences and counter the argument Israelis give, trying to use biblical scripture or genetics. Obviously some will never be convinced, but many liberal and scientifically minded people will see the Palestinians as the natives of the land.
That type of moral argument might have worked 50 years back if there was a leader like Martin Luther king Jr. or Nelson Mandela. But they never got such a leader.

WTH?? Now I have seen everything!!
So who are not the 'Idol Worshippers' according to this guy if 6 billions out of the 8 billion world population is? Muslims and some Jews??
Crazy world... Honestly, it's because of old men like this the world is Kaput!

Hezboullah air defence consists of , flies , wasps, mossuqitos, and occasional butterflies..

Hezboullah has some SA 8 , AIR DEFENCE RUSSIA, FROM SYRIA,

HAS 6 PLANES.1 CESNA. A COUPLE OF HELIS
And likely a literal sh!t load of drones as well.[in addition to their massive rocket and missile forces of course]
Increasingly we are seeing that one does not need a manned airforce to have airpower or its equivalence at one`s disposal.
We are entering a brand new era in military capabilities,the era of dirt cheap long range precision guided weapons,that are available to virtually anyone who wants them.

From what I remember,they always gathered about 200,000 reserves. Now with more than 2 million it makes sense to lack equipment.
The problem is organising anything more than 200,000 in war time is a mammoth task, it's not just putting a warm body in a green overall and giving them a hand me down AR, its all the logistics and support that goes behind each and every solider that is put in the field. My humble opinion, reserves will be used to "boost" the morale of the people, and as a show of strength, the actual heavy lifting will be carried out by the regular formation and special forces guys.

Israel mobilizes troops around Gaza made the Resistance axis mobilize troops around Israel- lovely tit for tat. if this is Palestine's all or nothing or do or die moment, the Resistance axis will do and choose the opposite of death for Palestine.

Israel stopping internet access to Gaza wont stop THIS revolution from being televised- the truth and war media related to this war cant be effectively censored. even propaganda lies are being debunked quickly (eg is the "40 babies beheaded by Hamas" lie).

till now i've no idea how hamas managed to target and destroy that many of merkavas
In that video by Ryan Mcbeth he states that the documents recovered lists “TV Mines”, I wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing the use of “TV Mines”, especially with the proliferation of high quality cell phones cameras and AI, rigged to directional EFP mines.

they could also have gotten Russian top attack mines, an area the trophy isn’t able to protect from.

Also in the Mcbeth video he shows that they are using SPG-9 recoilless rifles which can fire antitank rounds that move faster then trophy can defeat. It can also be used in a semi-artillery manner for top-attack.

Last edited:
US citizen evacuation will begin at 0800 on the 16th of October 2023, due to the sheer number of people involved and the unpredictable nature of the conflict, the US has abandoned the idea of charter flights and will instead evacuate US citizens via a special ship:
1697396583419.png

Back
Top Bottom