What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezboullah air defence consists of , flies , wasps, mossuqitos, and occasional butterflies..

Hezboullah has some SA 8 , AIR DEFENCE RUSSIA, FROM SYRIA,

HAS 6 PLANES.1 CESNA. A COUPLE OF HELIS
Air defense needs a long time of training crew and deployement. Hezbollah has many surprises, wait and see.

if i put you in a cage and give you little food and water just enough to survive will you be happy and say you are not occupied?

Partly correct.
Gazans are NOT separate from the W. Bank Palestinians. Difference is that Gazans have the geographic advantages: Land continuity, even for a few hundred SQ KMs AND a border with a sympathetic country like Egypt--the kind of weaponry we see in Gazans' hands would not be possible without having ideological allies in Egypt.

Gazans are fighting not for themselves but for the entire Palestinian population. Any attack on Palestinians in the W. Bank or on the Muslim holy places were to be paid back by Gazans and they have been doing exactly that. Otherwise, a foreign funded 'life', even in the 'Open Air Prison' like Gaza would be a more peaceful life.

Which leads me to narrate an encounter with some Native American from South America many years ago. This young dude was saying something like 'We Native Americans too were subjugated by Europeans but we have learned to live with that while Muslims are causing terrorism in the world'. I don't recall if I told him that or not but I should have said so: 'Because you don't have the historical depth or the pride in your existence!' Well, I won't say much about them to offend Latinos here.

I seem to remember troops in the us iraq occupation forces giving rumsfeld a hard time about their lack of equipment.
Which he naturally brushed off.
I believe that was the time they (US) were transitioning to the STRIKE II armour system, yes I remember that.

The chap you are engaging, I am not a doctor but I feel like he is a paranoid schizo or an alcoholic, he keeps whining about imran khan being a Jewish and Israeli agent and here he keeps defending Israel’s atrocities and blames everything on muslims.
Go n, read the fuckking history.. and start with gullb pasha,

Fkking key board warriors

Aaand Israel turns on the water again…to no suprise.

Aaand egypt gets to open crossing for humanitarian aid….to no suprise.

Again, Israel did not go “full arab” but is showing restraint.

Now lets see if Hamas dares to defend North Gaza or does it continue to hide behind women and children.

Dates do not matter in this scenario. It's the topic being discussed. Do you or do you not consider that terrorism?
You remind me of Trango Towers who sometimes got furious and kept nagging to me about the Israeli State grabbing property from the Patriarchate of Jerusalem. And he insisted and insisted and got furious that I wasn't furious.

I'll tell you what,obviously I'm not too fond of the settlers and their often extremist attitude. Some legal disputes between the Patriarchate and Israel exist,but these are handled by the Patriarchate of Jerusalem and probably the Ecumenical Patriarchate as well. They've had land disputes for a long time. Check this out:

To this day, the patriarchate continues to be dominated by Greek clergy, and continues to own vast properties that make it the second largest landowner in Israel.[17] In recent decades, lawsuits have ensued in Israeli courts between the Arab laity and the patriarchate over ownership of properties, and land sales by the patriarchate to Israeli investors has led to several controversies, the most recent of which led to the dismissal of patriarch Irenaios in 2005.[20] The patriarch's total control over the patriarchate and its vast properties has led to it being described as resembling "small absolute kingdom".[17]

Now as for this specific incident? It's vandalism and destruction of property. It's not "terrorism". By law at least.

Young men target the military tower with Molotov cocktails, at the entrance to the Arroub camp, north of Hebron, after a march in support of Hamas

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is currently holding an additional security assessment at the Kirya in Tel Aviv

Mural spotted in Belfast, Northern Ireland
1697395954642.png

--
Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen spoke with the Vatican Foreign Minister, and, in part, said: “It is unacceptable that the Vatican issues a statement expressing concern primarily for the citizens of Gaza while Israel is burying 1,300 murdered people.”
--
Same energy:
1_XUYoHYQCxTy9DJsnR-YBkA.gif

Back
Top Bottom