What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You think China and Russia support what just occurred? The powers that matter, the ones that can enforce their will.
Don’t bother responding anymore your moral compass is f’d if you support killing of women and children no matter their religion or color.

You show me that China and Russia support American stance. Chinese and Russian stance is very different to American stance. You guys hold Hamas entirely responsible. Russia and China have a very different take on that.

About time some of the powerful players in the world, particularly US and Saudi Arabia, deliberate on one-state solution and attempt to convince both Jews and Muslims to accept each other in a single state with declaration of Al-Aqsa has international heritage site. Let's see which camp is serious about peace.

Muslims can’t even achieve peace amongst themselves, much less with the Jews. I grew up with 9/11, Gulf War 2, the Afghan war, sectarian violence etc. One thing I’ve learned? Muslims absolutely hate each other.

About time some of the powerful players in the world, particularly US and Saudi Arabia, deliberate on one-state solution and attempt to convince both Jews and Muslims to accept each other in a single state with declaration of Al-Aqsa as international heritage site. This will show who is serious about peace.
The population demographics favour the Palestinians. The current power dynamics hugely favour Israel, which has made clear it is hell bent on preserving its Jewish ethnostate and it will never compromise on this. Unless and until the US, Europe, Saudi and others exert real pressure on Israel to accept real compromises, the status quo (of incremental annexation and ethnic cleansing) will unfortunately continue. Pro-Zionist groups in the US are too powerful for this to change any time soon.

Muslims can’t even achieve peace amongst themselves, much less with the Jews. I grew up with 9/11, Gulf War 2, the Afghan war, sectarian violence etc. One thing I’ve learned? Muslims absolutely hate each other.

That is a lie. Muslims get along fine. It is the West that meddles in the affairs of many developing nations. Western nations openly resort to regime change and support dictators whenever it suits them. Stop interfering in Islamic countries.

Cheap racism. Europeans started two world wars yet still have the nerve to think they are civilised and Muslims are violent savages.

The knocking bomb before the actual knock down.. surprisingly Israeli are still trying to be civilized
Maybe in India massacring 34 Palestinian children this year alone is civilised but to the rest of the world it is not

You show me that China and Russia support American stance. Chinese and Russian stance is very different to American stance. You guys hold Hamas entirely responsible. Russia and China have a very different take on that.
Point was they don’t support hamas. Please don’t respond not worth taking to such a broken person

Because your policy and division
Still blaming instead of trying to find a solution. Life’s tough take some responsibility

Point was they don’t support hamas. Please don’t respond not worth taking to such a broken person

Still blaming instead of trying to find a solution. Life’s tough take some responsibility

China and Russia have a completely different stance to this conflict. The Americans are clearly biased and openly support Israel. Billions of US taxpayers money goes to Israel. Israel literally owns the West. That is the bitter truth and everyone knows it.

Cheap racism. Europeans started two world wars yet still have the nerve to think they are civilised and Muslims are violent savages.

Maybe in India massacring 34 Palestinian children this year alone is civilised but to the rest of the world it is not
Let’s go back in History and look at all the Arab violence. Everyone can play that game.

Acting untimely is foolishness

Now USA,UK,Germany,France,India support Israel

Nobody can do anything against Israel

And whole World calls all muslims as terrorists
because of AL QAEDA, ISIS , HEZBOLAH , TALIBAN , HAMAS , etc

First of all, all those countries already supported Israel before this happened.

Second, some organizations in that list you posted are creations of the enemy to vilify Muslims, i.e. Al Qaida and ISIS. When the enemy wants to attack Muslims they create terrorist groups themselves and get them to launch false flag attacks like 9/11. There’s a difference between terror groups created by the enemy and actual freedom fighters, like Hamas and the Taliban of Afghanistan.

It is unpleasant to watch humans killing each other. But in the last 20-30 years it’s mostly been Muslims getting slaughtered all over the world and no one is coming to their rescue. They have to fight for their own rights.

China and Russia have a completely different stance to this conflict. The Americans are clearly biased and openly support Israel.
They do not support what just happened god get it thru your skull. They can still have different stances on Israel as a whole. Seriously are you 12, comprehension is key

They do not support what just happened god get it thru your skull. They can still have different stances on Israel as a whole. Seriously are you 12, comprehension is key

Who can take a person like you seriously. You are clearly biased and a supporter of Israel. Your country supports Israel so it makes sense for you to reciprocate. You can't convince me to support your cause.

LOL You are truly high. You are the reason why Israel is behaving the way it is. You provide them with weapons that are used against innocent Palestinians. You turn a blind eye to Israeli and land grabbing. Israel is emboldened due to US support. The US is a major part of the problem.
Israel is behaving this way is because they're Israel. The US is just the drug suppliers. Which means Israel doesn't care where they get their "drugs" from.

That's why Israel starting to branch out away from the US & reach out to other countries. Saudi (arab states), Turkey, China & Russia.

Back
Top Bottom