What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Killing women and children and innocents is glorious? Get help bro.
No what aboutism can justify this. Your moral compass is broken

What about your Israeli brothers and sisters? They haven't killed Palestinians before?

Still trying to justify todays terrorist attack? Two wrongs don’t make a right

Before these attacks your Israeli friends killed countless Palestinians. Oops. You forgot to mention that.

I agree a solution is needed but name calling just makes you look silly. Don’t assume my education level

You are just here to troll. Your country isn't interested in any solutions. It is part of the problem.

What about your Israeli brothers and sisters? They haven't killed Palestinians before?
Doesn’t justify a terrorist attack and that’s exactly how world powers see it. Notice is said world powers

Before these attacks your Israeli friends killed countless Palestinians. Oops. You forgot to mention that.

You are just here to troll. Your country isn't interested in any solutions. It is part of the problem.
Ooops letting your emotions run your keyboard
Sir you’ve already lost the argument. Saying your country like I control what happens.
Where are you from so I can point out all the wrongs they’ve committed and I can blame you. Like I’ve said just stop you don’t have a leg to stand on supporting this scum. I’m not calling Palestinians scum but those who carried out these attacks will not meet Alah

The dead woman we see in the back of the terrorist truck is a German woman in Israel to attend a music festival. Her mother confirms her death.

I was right
Great zionist media propaganda has started showing how HAMAS terror attacks killing civilians in Israel

but nobody cares about civil casualties in Palestine because they are muslims

HAMAS you destroyed everything , you destroyed the just cause of Palestine

There have been at least 700 attacks on Palestinians by Israelis in 2023, a record-breaking number, according to the Institute for Middle East Understanding.

Mr Odeh said: "It's a record-setting year for the number of Palestinians killed, the number of Palestinian children killed, the number of homes demolished, the number of attacks by armed settlers that, you know, burned down homes and attack people and wounded and killed Palestinian civilians."

He added: "You know, there was nowhere for the story to go except a breaking point with a right-wing Israeli government that doesn’t recognise that Palestinians exist, doesn’t want to talk about Palestinians having freedom and a country of their own and a world that is ready to, kind of, appease that and work with it and just throw money at the Palestinians or condemnations and hope that things will be maintained."

These American stooges support Israel. They provide them weapons that are used against Palestinians.

Doesn’t justify a terrorist attack and that’s exactly how world powers see it. Notice is said world powers

Ooops letting your emotions run your keyboard

Which world powers? The Western ones? China and Russia don't agree with you. These are also world powers.

What will happen to your plan to unite Arabs and Israelis?

About time some of the powerful players in the world, particularly US and Saudi Arabia, deliberate on one-state solution and attempt to convince both Jews and Muslims to accept each other in a single state with declaration of Al-Aqsa as international heritage site. This will show who is serious about peace.

The US is the (only) reason palestinian still exist. If you think Israel is bad now. Think about Israel without the US. And they have support from despotic nations like Saudi, Russia & China.

The US is the (only) reason palestinian still exist. If you think Israel is bad now. Think about Israel without the US. And they have support from despotic nations like Saudi, Russia & China.

LOL You are truly high. You are the reason why Israel is behaving the way it is. You provide them with weapons that are used against innocent Palestinians. You turn a blind eye to Israeli and land grabbing. Israel is emboldened due to US support. The US is a major part of the problem.

About time some of the powerful players in the world, particularly US and Saudi Arabia, deliberate on one-state solution and attempt to convince both Jews and Muslims to accept each other in a single state with declaration of Al-Aqsa as international heritage site. This will show who is serious about peace.
That's could be a best solution.

These American stooges support Israel. They provide them weapons that are used against Palestinians.

Which world powers? The Western ones? China and Russia don't agree with you. These are also world powers.

What will happen to your plan to unite Arabs and Israelis?
You think China and Russia support what just occurred? The powers that matter, the ones that can enforce their will.
Don’t bother responding anymore your moral compass is f’d if you support killing of women and children no matter their religion or color.

I can only imagine the shithole you live in to be so constantly angry.

Back
Top Bottom