What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The reality for Palestinians:
1697182785981.png

A Palestinian woman shows her emergency bag as she prepares to evacuate Northern Gaza.

We don't know hezbollah situation, i want hezbullah help Palestinians but it's not easy.

Lebanon have special situation, if hezbollah enter to the war, it's possible other Lebanese don't accept it(specially Christians in Lebanon )

In the other hand Muricans and other Europeans send their army in coast of Lebanon and Palestinian.

I don't think jews need help to attack Gaza, western ships are for hezbullah.

Hezbullah has to join, there's no other choice.

Qassim Qassir, a Lebanese analyst close to the group, said Hezbollah “will not allow Hamas’ destruction and won’t leave Gaza alone to face a ground incursion.”

“When the situation requires further escalation, then Hezbollah will do so,” he told The Associated Press.

An official with a Lebanese group familiar with the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity in line with regulations, said Hezbollah fighters have been placed on full alert.

For why is all around us here
As if some lesser god had made the world,
But had not force to shape it as he would? - Idylls of the King: The Passing of Arthur. Line 13.
1697182947526.png

@Falcon29 please can you share this with your Palestinian friends/family and possibly translate in Arabic. It will provide people with the basics for making an emergency kit to evacuate an area.

Divide and Conquer

Asking Hezbullah to not intervene so that they can easily finish Hamas off.

It's a trap.

Hezbollah should enter the war officially the moment ground invasion begins.

Once they are done with Hamas, they will go after Hezbullah

Divide and Conquer

The crux of the problem is Palestine's allies are too busy selling themselves out to Isreal's allies, who stand firmly together and will dispose of all the useful idiot sellouts in the Muslim world when the time comes.
More like the power of media is out of proportion, and guess who control the Media in the West?

People (not just American) are stupid, they watch TV and believe what they are told, and shape their mind with that, it make TV the best way to control people. In soviet time, TV or other mass media is used to conduct what we call "active measure" you stop free information from flowing into the population, and only show the prospectus you want your people to see, they will agree with you. This is very prevalence in Soviet Union, even more so in the West.

You may think wasn't the west has free media? Well, what good does it do when both sides are giving you the same thing. That's the issue with American, too many people can't think for themselves and will buy everything TV talk show host told them, and that selfdom neutral.........

I have no issue. But this is not America's fight. And it is nothing remotely equivalent to 9/11. It's a war between two nations. Hamas did a military operation that neutralized 1200 Israeli soldiers. That's perfectly legitimate and within their right. As a siege is a act of war. Equating targeting combatants with 9/11 is just genocidal fanatical dehumanization of Muslims.

And if this dehumanization of Muslims doesn't come to end. We will explode in the face of fascistic Jewish barbarians in a way never seen before and teach Jews and their worshippers a big lesson they will never forget.
Again, you have your own will, I will not challenge that, you see think your way, and other don't, that's what I am going to say. It's the same thing when that Russian dude shot down Korean Air 007 thinking and still think it was a spy aircraft before he died, or that Navy Lieutenant that thought Iran Air 655 is a hostile F-14, it's perspective from different people and different people have a different perspective,

They ran the battleplan with the Pentagon already, that's from my own source in the Pentagon. It's no big secret, you ram that big of a force to do something in that tiny piece of real estate, that mean you expect high casualty, you don't really need any source to figure that out.

And yes, if they are expecting that much from the 300,000 force, they are looking to finish off at least large portion of Gaza.

Yeah if they go ahead with it 500-600k deaths are possible, maybe even more.

simple, none will dare to check and forbid russian airplane going to egypt, syria or whoever, yes there has to be undercover diplomacy but it is similar like current conditions

Egypt won't allow delivery of weapons in Gaza. Syria will but Iran can give those weapons vi Syria, so Russia not required anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom