What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

India was united by the British to begin with... You should ask, "Who gave Brits the right to unite India in a nazi like pan-India rule, and then only give freedom to a small sliver of it?"
Yup.

Polish Jew. I remember when I visited Poland what seems like years ago Slavic nations have a considerable Jewish population.

That said it could be a troll account, but this man has been swatted on two separate occasions.

ASL reported him to the FBI as a terrorist 😂

Yup the word is mental.
Strange how the retard is able to give the benefit of doubt subtly showing us the old George Orwell statement - All animals are equal but some are more equal than others -
And he thinks we are so naive as to thinks he’s acting with neutrality!

Reportedly? Who said that? 😂 Come on guys,post reliable sources. Some people count all armored vehicles as "tanks".
Well you think Fox News is reliable or cnn or. BBC who only report pro Israel news…

Strange how the retard is able to give the benefit of doubt subtly showing us the old George Orwell statement - All animals are equal but some are more equal than others -
And he thinks we are so naive as to thinks he’s acting with neutrality!
What I don’t understand is how people can just ignore threats to murder someone’s wife and kids and just dismiss it.

A threat to life is a threat to life. Troll or not.

India was united by the British to begin with... You should ask, "Who gave Brits the right to unite India in a nazi like pan-India rule, and then only give freedom to a small sliver of it?"
You are trying to debate with. 12 year old bro. According to him - white man has every right to do whatever they want - not taking into account the **** ups in the sub continent Kenya South Africa, Afghanistan Iraq and let’s not forget Palestine. These bastards created havoc and still are

The two Tweets are very interesting in the sense that if you are out of your house, perhaps to enjoy nice Med. Sea breeze on a weekend night, you wouldn't want to be looking at the sky for some incoming rockets even if those 100% of those rockets would be shot down. You wouldn't want to be staying at a pricy hotel, even if beach front, when the hotel has 'bomb shelters' or 'safe rooms'. You want to enjoy the Mediterranean Climate: Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, Italy are not far off from Tel Aviv.

It's all relative. In general, the UK has always been the most tolerant nation on Earth, at least in modern history. They still don't have the stupid laws like in Germany and France about the ongoing conflict. The Continental Europeans are a fascists in comparison--I started to notice that during the Covid pandemic lockdowns. America is far greater than any of them for personal freedoms and freedom of expression, in comparison.
But all this for another thread.
Uk is becoming anti Muslim under Hindu pm and home office minister, who are trying to be more Zionist than the Zionists.. they are typical Indian licking Israeli feet.. pretending to be British but in reality fundamentalist Hindus.. they are doing to the uk what Jewish lobby doing to the US

This person actually did 5 life sentences in Israeli prison , for murdering palestinians not Israelis.

He had a reputation for torturing people he suspected of collaborating , which gave him the nickname , the butcher of khan yunis.

While in prison he was actually treated for brain cancer and having his life saved by Israel , before being released in the shalit deal.
Hey dude, told in this way... It is understable why you treated his cancer.

What I don’t understand is how people can just ignore threats to murder someone’s wife and kids and just dismiss it.

A threat to life is a threat to life. Troll or not.
It shows you the mentality the media pumping up the hatred and shows the gullibility - it’s so dangerous.
Example - Trump has the ability to encite and threat on a daily basis - his parasite following fleet believe every word he says and you see the truth.
No life is worth less than anyone else’s life - period.

How would you see this endgame, clearly the Isrealis are setting thier sights on grabbing Lebanon and some Zionists are saying Gaza should be nuked.
I think the plan was initially to capture all of northern Gaza and US would position its fleet in the region to prevent regional neighbours from getting involved.

The Israelis must have planned some form of blitzkrieg style operation which has clearly run out of steam.

They will achieve their immediate objective in the north but now they are facing threats from the north and east. So in my opinion “nuking” Gaza is nonsense, they can quite easily level Gaza with the amount of munitions Uncle Sam has provided.

Uncle Sam on the other hand expected public opinion to waver of the coming days but not at the level it has mainly due to the high number of casualties and rabid behaviour of Israel in targeting everyone and anyone.

Now they call for “humanitarian pauses”. After 10,000 Palestinians out of which more than 4500 are children have lost their lives?

Farce.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom