What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Now pressure your government to grow a pair of balls and stop letting AIPAC-America push them around. Because if Turkey wants to push you around, they will, because Turkey is more important to NATO than you are. Also, maybe consider a flag color change, because Isra"el" has pissed and shit all over blue and white color for the next century thanks to their genocidal behavior. I think the same Hellenic design but maybe in green and blue would look nice.
Our government unfortunately,has been trying to keep a balanced stance,because the last few years we've been trying to cooperate with the Israelis in the East-Med and defence matters. All that,because of Erdogan's aggressive foreign policy the last 5 years.

About the "flag color change",I'll take that as a bad joke.

Our government unfortunately,has been trying to keep a balanced stance,because the last few years we've been trying to cooperate with the Israelis in the East-Med and defence matters. All that,because of Erdogan's aggressive foreign policy the last 5 years.

About the "flag color change",I'll take that as a bad joke.

Your government has made the correct choice

Israel can provide many military technologies to Greece and patents in the fields of agriculture and high technology.

Just found this on Ptisi:

Trophy in action against RPGs

Not true, I was in Saudi last week and all the mosques were praying for palestine. But saudi need to do more.
They want to maintain their opulent lifestyle and want the Palestinian problem gone by any means. They are hoping a genocide will fix the problem, the final solution.

That's probably a troll account. The way she talks and if you look at her name and surname,they are Serbian or at least Yugoslavian,maybe Croatian or Montenegrin.
Polish Jew. I remember when I visited Poland what seems like years ago Slavic nations have a considerable Jewish population.

That said it could be a troll account, but this man has been swatted on two separate occasions.

ASL reported him to the FBI as a terrorist 😂

Yup the word is mental.

Back
Top Bottom