What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Palestinians can to produce 1000s of images of Israeli brutality against them

What has Middle East got you so riled up ? What have Arabs done to you Americans!!!

Americans hate Jews actually. But we have loud mouth low IQ idiots. Israeli terrorist right wing extreme government is responsible for what's happening. Even US administration knows it.

Nah, Israeli are very good at MOUT, think they teaches us how to do MOUT in fact. And with this attack they probably will care about a giant sum of zero on all civilian, MOUT is harsh because you can hide behind the landscape and civilian, it's not gonna be the same when you can target anyone and level every block before you enter.

You will have zero casualty if you clear every house by fire, by that I mean you don't care about who's inside and drop a grenade in every one of the room first. And I suspect that is what the Israeli gonna do when they eventually invade Gaza.

The issue with MOUT can be very easily solved by systemically destroying the entire neighbourhood.
I know Israelis at the teachers in MOUT, They have a whole city in the Negev build by the US army core of engineers more than a decade ago, as well as the training faculty in Jordan.

What you describe is what the world expects Israel to do, no one thinks they operate with the same ROEs as the western militaries, but the blowback of massive casualties on the Arab regimes holding back their people is where the response may happen. And Iran would be more than glad to support these Malcontents. Look at what just happened today with an Egyptian policeman killing 2 Israeli tourists.

The stupid ideological war between the 'Children of Abraham' has indeed given China a great opportunity over the last several decades. And I also believe Putin has an 'opening' to change the American foreign policy on Ukraine: The more the Israel is punished, the more the Americans are going to concede. Why so? Because it is the Israel Lobby which is the master of much of America's foreign policies over the decade.
The 2006 Mearsheimer and Walt Paper is just as relevant now as it was so many years ago.

It's not even an opportunity China wanted but the Zionists made China an enemy. There is no point discussing this on this forum, but there is evidence that the Mossad helped the CIA create Covid and plant it in Wuhan to frame China. That's why one of the earliest mentions of Covid was from a Mossad source, and this was before the Chinese authorities even knew about it. Back in November 2019. Just like how 911 was an inside plot devised by Mossad and the CIA, these huge generational false flag events were all created with an agenda in mind. They are pure evil when you look into what they've done.

There are similar numbers of natives around wider palestine who are under oppression by those, what you expect from them to accept it?
And as I ask, what do you expect to get from fighting Israel?

History told us, it's 5 : 0 (or 5 1 if you count 2005 Gaza war is a success)

As I said, this change nothing at the end game, and if it does not change anything, you are doom to fail in this, whatever you are doing, I mean, unless you call it a "victory" when after another 20 years and generation of Gazan and Palestinian being killed and maul and Israeli leaves and go back to what it was yesterday.......

The answer is dialogue, not fighting, and certainly not this level of fighting, which make Palestinian loses status in the international circle, and they need that to gain independence.

Guerilla warfare strategy calls for expanding the war zone when the enemy army though powerful is concentrating at one point by utilizing the time and space. Now the Zionists are concentrating on Gaza. The Palestinians and their supporters should expand the theaters of war so that the enemy becomes thin on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom