What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Well if you see the behavior of the Palestinians, she is dragged into the back seat and guys going in, not sure what's being done to her but it kind of look like rape.

The armed guys are trying to keep her safe from the mob. Then you will see two ambulances stopping right next to that suv, may be she was shifted in one of those for medical care.

A rape victim will be traumatized, lost, weak .. she seems okay and looks like calculating her situation and is bit aware of what is happening around her.

So Palestinians should have given up the struggle for their freedom and lands just to let the US reps be in their favor? Those reps who are often found licking the jewish feet for election funds and support? Does it make a sense to you at all?
No, but what Hamas did here and before isn't really giving this Palestinian clause any favor, now, the west and probably the rest of the world would believe it's the Palestine Authority who allow this to happen because Hamas are using Palestinian land and start to think whether they should keep backing the Palestine Authority clause.

I don't know what the best plan is forward, but this, is definitely not the best plan if you are supporting Palestinian Clause, it rolled back 40 years or more of Yasser Arafat progress on working to give Palestinian clause a clean image.

You don't need to be all bad eggs, but people are going to look at one bad egg and think all the eggs are bad, if you know what I meant.

Palestinians hate Jews, and we all know what would happen if Israeli women, including female soldiers, fell into the hands of extremists like Hamas.

Do you know that Israeli soldiers have also raped Palestinian women?

The armed guys are trying to keep her safe from the mob. Then you will see two ambulances stopping right next to that suv, may be she was shifted in one of those for medical care.

A rape victim will be traumatized, lost, weak .. she seems okay and looks like calculating her situation and is bit aware of what is happening around her.

Ok, if that's the case then all good. Rape is such a disgusting action that it does not befit Muslim soldiers. Muslims should not get involved in this dirty act, we should have better character than that.

No, But what Hamas did here and before isn't really giving these Palestinian clause any favor, now, the west and probably the rest of the world would believe it's the Palestine Authority who allow this to happen because Hamas are using PLO land, and start to think whether they should keep backing the Palestine Authority clause.

I don't know what is the best plan forward, but this, is definitely not the best plan if you are supporting Palestinian Clause, it rolled back 40 years or more of Yasser Arafat progress on working to give Palestinian clause a clean image.

You don't need to be all bad eggs, but people are going to look at one bad egg and think all the eggs are bad, if you know what I meant.

The Israelis have illegally confiscated so much land since the days of Yasar Arafat. We are way beyond any reasonable peace agreement for many years now. The accusation that Hamas just destroyed peace for the ordinary Palestinians is completely wrong. Peace was never there. Palestinians live like caged animals whilst the civilised world looks away. Palestinian land is grabbed by Israeli settlers every single day. No one says a thing. Palestinians are humiliated on a daily basis in their own caged land. No one says a thing. Now Biden decided to bring the GCC countries and Israel together together legitimise Israeli apartheid state.

This was coming by a long mile.

Last edited:
Gaza will be invaded several days from now, better unleash those Taliban who wants to help

Last edited:
The Israelis have confiscates so much land since the Yasar Arafat days. We are way beyond any reasonable peace agreement for many years now.
Again, as I said, I don't know enough to know what the best move forward for Middle East peace, but I do know enough to know that this does not help the clause one bit,.This is actually going to move the needle back into Israel favor, I still remember that day when Arafat washes his hand with using terrorism and that make me respect him, now what I do know is these attack is going to move that vision away for sure, and that's not just for me, that's probably for every neutral observer.

Gaza will be invaded several days from now, better unleash those Taliban who wants to help
Taliban? Fist problem, Taliban are not men of direct fighting. Second problem, you cannot send reinforcement to beseiged Gazans.

PIJ is more than enough to help Hamas. Iran has given them the required equipment.

I don't see it happening unless Israel is prepared to lose their entire armed forces which will be a generation. There are approx. around 300.000 armed to the teeth PIJ, Hamas and voluneteers there with complex tunnel network, with anti-tank etc etc. Going into a conventional conflict with them will be a meatgrinder besides they are battle hardened and gamed for a good scrap

Again, as I said, I don't know enough to know what the best move forward for Middle East peace, but I do know enough to know that this does not help the clause one bit,.This is actually going to move the needle back into Israel favor, I still remember that day when Arafat washes his hand with using terrorism and that make me respect him, now what I do know is these attack is going to move that vision away for sure, and that's not just for me, that's probably for every neutral observer.

It was bound to happen. It happend recently too with rocket attacks. You remember that. This will keep happening over and over again until some justice is delivered. You can't expect normalcy under abnormal circumstances.

The Israelis control Palestinian food, electricity and water LOL Just put that into perspective. Imagine you are caged between large walls and you don't have access to basic necessities.

Al Quds brigade has released this image saying:

“Oh residents of Tel Aviv, are you ready for hell?’

I am just wondering if it’s a drone footage? It’s not possible but if it is that what the hell is going on?

Attachments

• DCBA212D-CCE2-4DAF-BFB4-128E40208B72.jpeg
    DCBA212D-CCE2-4DAF-BFB4-128E40208B72.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 65

Back
Top Bottom