What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Far Fetch?

Well, they have already done many thing they wanted, they had declared the national emergency, they had called up their reserve and they now have the west full support. Literally, they can march 10 infantry division with full air support into Gaza and kill anyone on sight and that would be okay for them, and even more so, that would be okay for the west.

How far fetch is that? Everything is now set and now we are all just basically waiting on the invasion to happen. Which is going to happen, you know it, I know it, you don't need a military analyst to tell you that.......

It is definitely close to a conspiracy.

A special message for Pagan pajeets:

Sadly most people won't understand this.. The Jews are monothestic.. If you look at classic pure monotheism Christianity is idol worship all tho they are within the abrahamic faith. Both the Jews and Muslims acknowledge each other as being the only two monotheistic element remaining on earth

Sadly most people won't understand this.. The Jews are monothestic and true in a pure monotheism Christianity is idol worship all tho they are within the abrahamic faith. Both the Jews and Muslims acknowledge each other as being the only two monotheistic element remaining on earth

However, the Christians are nowadays more Jewish than the Jews themselves. It is cringe. Just watch how Christians worship Jews. I think Jews have probably replaced Jesus.

A rape victim bleeding this much won't be able to stand on her feet.

She is appearing in another video of where she is being arrested from a base / post. May be the blood is from the killings in that base / post.

Well if you see the behavior of the Palestinians, she is dragged into the back seat and guys going in, not sure what's being done to her but it kind of look like rape.

It is definitely close to a conspiracy.
We never know, let's just say there is going to be an invasion soon, that's what Beny would have wanted and wanted it for a very long time. And that is done with I would dare say minimal casualty, is this a mere co-incident or conspiracy? I will let you decide.

Well the massacred civilians of Azerbaijan, the ones that were skinned by Armenian genocidal terrorists were not Sunnis.
Skinned?

Right,tell me about this:

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres of Armenians - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2022-07-31 List of massacres in Azerbaijan - Wikipedia(1).png

If we revisit history , Ingenious people were wiped out from North America , from 100% to now may be 0.01% left .

People want to build oil pipelines over their graveyards or push them further into "Desert" uninhabitable zone so they can just vanish over 50-100 years

The systemic genocide does happen it may be less noticeable over period of 100-150 years and Gaza conflict is now approaching 70-80 Year mark , and you already see the annexation in the maps

These Skirmishes we see now are no different then the Skirmishes between Settlers and Ingenious people of North America, same concept. Outposts , settlers, Land dispute , one sided Law making , wars , and conflict. Resettlement / Confinement of group of people , restriction to Jobs and Economy

This has happened before

There is really no major gain from their Skirmishes for the minority group

Humans while they claim to be the most Enlightened creatures are simply flawed, constantly entangled in these tussles and warfare , no different then the behavior we see in wild from animals , fighting over water , over food , over territory

Last edited:
However, the Christians are nowadays more Jewish than the Jews themselves. It is cringe. Just watch how Christians worship Jews. I think Jews have probably replaced Jesus.

They have been doped by the Jews but note the Jews don't acknowledge them and the christians have been reduced to subservants to them which is kind of sad. They are Idol worshippers in a classic monotheism like the 10 commandments there is no debate over that which Judism can't accept as anything else but idol worshippers

Well if you see the behavior of the Palestinians, she is dragged into the back seat and guys going in, not sure what's being done to her but it kind of look like rape.

Palestinians hate Jews, and we all know what would happen if Israeli women, including female soldiers, fell into the hands of extremists like Hamas.

The British national captured from within Israel is name Jake Marlo who was attending a music festival.

We never know, let's just say there is going to be an invasion soon, that's what Beny would have wanted and wanted it for a very long time. And that is done with I would dare say minimal casualty, is this a mere co-incident or conspiracy? I will let you decide.

Fair enough. You have a point here.

The British national captured from within Israel is name Jake Marlo who was attending a music festival.

Was it the techno festival where Hamas came in paragliding?

Palestinians hate Jews, and we all know what would happen if Israeli women, including female soldiers, fell into the hands of extremists like Hamas.

LOL nope, false acquisition. Women and children are abducted and will not be harmed while Israeli hit apartment where women and children are there

And what about idf soldiers raping Palestinian women since decades what is the lame justification you have

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom