What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Yep, incredible how all that material made its way to Gaza. Unless somehow it was infiltrated from Iran through Iraq and then Jordan into the West Bank. But to get it into the West Bank alone would seem to be impossible. Then it has to make its way to Gaza under the apartheids' noses? Hard to believe. Not only the paragliders and the mini-MLRS', but all the rockets and guns etc. On the other hand, it's not that easy through Egypt either. Security on that border is insane, believe me. It's quite the mystery.

You know it better than me what kind of hurdles are in place to get anything into Gaza. One is almost willing to believe in some conspiracy theories about Netanyahu allowed this to have happened. Almost!

All fancy toys from Israel/West will be proved to be absolutely useless against a real massive drone warfare.

Believe me when I say this: Israel is a BIG gift to China!! Not only the Israel Lobby hostaged American foreign policy in the Middle East to the point of alienating America's natural Arab/Muslim allies but Israel has been draining American diplomatic and ammunition resources for a long time.

My point is to GO BACK to the British Mandate Palestine Plan.

Yeah wouldn't that be nice. Problem is, the Jews wouldn't even accept pre-1967 borders in every single accord, treaty agreement or proposal brought to them, including UN resolution 242 demanding them to do so. Then you have to factor the Palestinians agreeing to it which they didn't even want pre-1967 borders when Sadat practically had the apartheid state almost ready to accept it, but Arafat declined to even participate in talks.

Plus actual sovereignty, which is what the Palestinians want, at the least would mean all the things I mentioned; complete autonomy - a far cry from what you're suggesting and unfortunately that ain't gonna happen, especially when their ideals are a single Palestinian state and nothing else. And who can blame them, right? Because why the hell should it be Israel and not Palestine? These are all the obstacles that make this conflict untenable.

Where is this "feeling of disgust" at "killing innocent civilians" when your BSF kills our civilians at our border?

At least a couple dozen killed this year - fatally shot on sight. And the year isn't over yet. Avg. civilians killed in the border is almost 60 per year. Mostly poor people going back and forth across the border looking to make a living. Sad.

So - just shove your "feeling" back to where it came from. Don't need your moral lessons.
Stick to the topic, open another thread if you want. We are here to condemn the barbaric rape and killing of innocent civilians by Hamas militants.

Is Hezbollah firing rockets from Lebanon or is it Palestinian factions?

You stupid son of a bitch. We broke your back in Afghanistan for a good 20 years LOL Where were you then? He talks about war. Little sickle cell nigga.

Traitor Palestine always supported all enemies against Turkiye

PKK-YPG
Armenia
Greece

Palestinian government participated in the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum, which did not include Turkiye

We TURKS dont want to see ERDOGAN to support traitor Palestine anymore

Hey man, leave this thread. This is not the thread for this nonsense. @LeGenD Can you please thread ban this guy? He is totally derailing this thread.

Back
Top Bottom