What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The biggest problem with Muslims is their lack of unity. The 57 Muslim majority countries have a combined GDP (PPP) of $24 trillion. If they were united they would be an economic and military superpower.

Dealing with a terror entity like Israel would be a week’s work at most.

The enemy knows that. That’s why they don’t allow Muslims to have representative governments that would work towards Muslim unity. The overthrow of Imran Khan’s government in Pakistan is a case in point.

All Muslims need to learn from the Palestinians and fight for freedom against their foreign backed rulers.

If my lack of understanding surprises you, then maybe you should have addressed the part where I asked if I misunderstood you? But you didn't and instead are moving the goal posts because a one state solution is exactly what you proposed or suggested.

Not looking to bicker with you, just trying to understand what it is you're suggesting if now you're claiming you never suggested a one state solution. Then what is it? Because what you did suggest is pretty much the status quo and that's not even close to not only being fair and equitable, but nothing close to what the Palestinians deserve.

Take a look at following map:

Struggles-For-Existence-Israel-Palestine-Land-Loss.jpeg

My point is to GO BACK to the British Mandate Palestine Plan.

Actual shift is like this:

511a81456d89b.image.jpg

This world is not a perfect place where everyone gets Justice. Still, the Secular Western pressure was building against Israel before the forming of Jihadist Hamas and its suicide bombings.
Even inside Israel, the Secular forces were getting support to reach an agreement.

The fanatics of both sides are like two sides of the same coin. When fanatics of one side get powerful the fanatics on the other side also become powerful.
And how many more decades and dead Palestinian women n children would it have taken before this so called pressure produced any results?? The secular shouting did nothing, infact ot was just for show off, the governments of those same seculars provide weapons n technology to israel.
Extremists are same but we all know who started it, it wasnt the Palestinians who gassed the jews and yet Palestinians pay for it.

I am not here to defend IDF, I am here to condemn the coward Hamas militants and their war crimes of raping and killing innocent civilians as you should too.

Where is this "feeling of disgust" at "killing innocent civilians" when your BSF kills our civilians at our border?

At least a couple dozen killed this year - fatally shot on sight. And the year isn't over yet. Avg. civilians killed in the border is almost 60 per year. Mostly poor people going back and forth across the border looking to make a living. Sad.

So - just shove your "feeling" back to where it came from. Don't need your moral lessons.

Muslims can’t even achieve peace amongst themselves, much less with the Jews. I grew up with 9/11, Gulf War 2, the Afghan war, sectarian violence etc. One thing I’ve learned? Muslims absolutely hate each other.
It is more nuanced than that. This quote from Nafisa Haji captures it better:

“There is an old Arab Bedouin saying: I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world.​

China has never ever taken any diplomatic stance against the Palestinians. It is a long history of principled support by not just China but the erstwhile Warsaw Pact countries. Call Communism whatever you want to, but their intentions were very noble. A failed economic model doesn't negate a well intentioned humanism oriented ethos.
The success of China's economic model is still indeed based on the improved version of communism, not on capitalism.

China's communist economic model now can adapt the free market, and that's why the US starts to crying that it is unfair to use the communist state-owned enterprises to compete against their private enterprises in the free market.

Now it is also China's duty to re-pick up the torch from the former Warsaw Pact & Soviet Union.

I am actually shocked Hamas managed to accumulate the kind of firepower to do what they have done today!! Couldn't have been possible without some official/unofficial Egyptian help???

Yep, incredible how all that material made its way to Gaza. Unless somehow it was infiltrated from Iran through Iraq and then Jordan into the West Bank. But to get it into the West Bank alone would seem to be impossible. Then it has to make its way to Gaza under the apartheids' noses? Hard to believe. Not only the paragliders and the mini-MLRS', but all the rockets and guns etc. On the other hand, it's not that easy through Egypt either. Security on that border is insane, believe me. It's quite the mystery.

Israeli's are murdering civilians. They are non-stop bombing civilian homes in Gaza. Moments ago a family of 19 were murdered by these barbaric terrorists:

The number of martyrs from the bombing of a house in Beit Hanoun rose to 19 martyrs

Breaking:

Hezbollah fighters storming Israeli northern borders

Appears to be fire by Palestinian factions. Situation not clear yet.

Back
Top Bottom