What's new

‘Gay’ Pakistanis denied asylum in UK

thats in USA.. totally different country bro... not sure what they do over there..
you will be pretty disappointed if you land here... better live in your fantasy world with fairies and unicorns and naked bikers... :)
i have done so much public nudity stuffs in Karachi, in Gay parties and parties by straight boys......but its my fantasy to do it in day light freely and every one can see me.

now every city has there own naked bike ride why not one for Karachi:(

kami are you the same guy wanted some tatoo advice on PDF? what was the final result?

i have done so much public nudity stuffs in Karachi, in Gay parties and parties by straight boys......but its my fantasy to do it in day light freely and every one can see me.

now every city has there own naked bike ride why not one for Karachi:(
hmm... not sure about karachi.. but there is definite undercurrent of homophobia in uk especially among older folks or outside big cities... you wont be hassled but don't expect people to accept you easily(tolerance is not acceptance)... again this 'western fantasy' is a bit far from reality.
personally i find this unnecessarily sassy and showy gay persona off-putting... after a while...

yeah could get yet:(

still finding some one to make tattoos with less cost on my body.

Ohh Lord, less cost....hygiene issues...get one of your late night party friends to sponsor....you must have some friends with benefits / money.

These are not real gays, just the usual opportunists who will literally bend over and take it up the bum just to stay in the UK. There are so many idiots that have come to the UK from Pakistan and will literally die to remain here rather than go back to Pakistan. They have no shame and would rather live like a peasant in the UK rather than have a respectable life back home.

Ohh Lord, less cost....hygiene issues...get one of your late night party friends to sponsor....you must have some friends with benefits / money.
yeah there are but i dont ask them........i want hygiene too

i just made a new BF and he said his friend make tattoos as he has so many tattoos in his muscular body he will help me i hope.

UK has caught onto the fake asylum claims by Pakistanis. In the past Pakistanis sought asylum in UK for claiming to be amoungst the Christian community then the Ahmadi community and now from amoungst the homosexual community. Many fabricated stories with desperate attempts to get to the British shores.

UK has caught onto the fake asylum claims by Pakistanis. In the past Pakistanis sought asylum in UK for claiming to be amoungst the Christian community then the Ahmadi community and now from amoungst the homosexual community. Many fabricated stories with desperate attempts to get to the British shores.
But why would any self respecting person do that? what does it reflect and on whom? Pakistani people or Pakistan state?

But why would any self respecting person do that? what does it reflect and on whom? Pakistani people or Pakistan state?
Pakistanis from the rural heartlands and some from the urban areas are desperate to move abroad in search for a better life. The question should be asked to the government what exactly are they doing to make lives better for the common citizens. Even the highly educated individuals are moving abroad in search for better employment oppurtunities. Not forgetting the small number of athletes who questioning why they continue to represent Pakistan when there is no support/sponsorship deal for them. This entire scenario is the failures of the government. Some citizens are also to blame for their greed and lust to taste the salt of a foriegn land at the cost of their own national integrity.

As per God rule :

Arse lover for dead
Rock sucker for dead

All backside lovers to dead

Back
Top Bottom