What's new

Gates discredit Pakistan on WoT.

--> does Canada arm Mexican drug cartels to fight America?
I have concluded that allegations of current Indian support for terrorists are false.

--> the Haqqani group is mostly an Afghan phenomenon, as is any resistance to NATO occupation of the country
Oh, is that it? Let me point out that you know the difference between a resistance group and a terror group by the fact that the resistance group doesn't resort to the threat of terror against the populace that hosts it or claims to be defending. Do the Haqqanis really pass these tests?

(how's Bramdagh Bugti doing? :))
This is the Baluchi party leader that Punjabis and some Sindhis label a terrorist, right? The one supposed to be in Afghanistan? I'm pretty much ignorant on this score. I don't know where he is or under whose protection he is. Maybe someday he can get a fair hearing inside Pakistan. For now I suspect he'd be shot if he showed up unarmed at the border.

I have concluded that allegations of current Indian support for terrorists are false.

based on......?

Oh, is that it? Let me point out that you know the difference between a resistance group and a terror group by the fact that the resistance group doesn't resort to the threat of terror against the populace that hosts it or claims to be defending. Do the Haqqanis really pass these tests?

Bluntly put, yes. . .

though to be honest, i personally don't really care for them that much. I'm not impressed or awe-inspired by them. They're just simple tribal guys really....

if they just aim to replace the occupying force with guns and "brawn" of their own, turning Afghanistan again into a further torn country --then I would expect my country to label them also an enemy. It is well known now that stability and peace in Afghanistan is in our national interests.

This is the Baluchi party leader that Punjabis and some Sindhis label a terrorist, right?

Pakistanis collectively have labelled him a terrorist. He has the blood of Pakistanis on his hands. It is an established fact that he's in Afghanistan and is there under protection.

The one supposed to be in Afghanistan? I'm pretty much ignorant on this score. I don't know where he is or under whose protection he is.

well i don't have his exact coordinates either....if i did, Soloman, i wouldnt be typing this message. ;)

Maybe someday he can get a fair hearing inside Pakistan.

ideally, yes. He represents a blood-sucking organization.

For now I suspect he'd be shot if he showed up unarmed at the border.

the ammunition used would be mine, as would the the lamb, poultry and sweet dishes distributed to the poor -as celebration and gratitude for a job well done.

Whats new here? when they can call all 'mujahideens' of soviet era as 'terrorists' now, and forget that they were able to push soviets back with the help of these 'now terrorists', who can expect better from them.

Pakistan has lost more than anyone in this 'WoT'.

Back
Top Bottom