What's new

Gandhi was Hitler's sincere friend?

Hitler would have tried to exterminate Indians as well. LOL
if the same letter was written with a rude tone as some thing referred by our friends from Pakistan, then he would have considered bombing the INDIANS,
i strongly belive that this letter if it had reached Hitler, would have ended up in the trash imediatly as Hitler is a self obsessed guy like any other dictators.

A ridiculous non-issue.

Gandhi wasn't supporting Hitler's policies. He was being a gentlemen and addressing Hitler as "Dear Friend" or "Dear Sir", etc.

The crux of the letter states that Gandhi wanted Hitler to avoid war.

I am Pakistani but I totally respect Gandhi and his non-violence method in which we achieved our independence and in which the British left as our friends instead of having to fight a war like what happened to the French in Algeria.

Sir this thread was started to troll.

A ridiculous non-issue.

Gandhi wasn't supporting Hitler's policies. He was being a gentlemen and addressing Hitler as "Dear Friend" or "Dear Sir", etc.

The crux of the letter states that Gandhi wanted Hitler to avoid war.

I am Pakistani but I totally respect Gandhi and his non-violence method in which we achieved our independence and in which the British left as our friends instead of having to fight a war like what happened to the French in Algeria.

Gandhi was evil and racist. I did some research during his stay in south africa it turned out he was gay and racist. He promoted apparty between whites and blacks and wanted Indians living in africa under british. As you may know that dark africans wee disregarded even lower than south asians so he took that opportunity tp become famous and overturn things into his favour. If you read the biographies some of which are banned in India as Indian government wants to hide the truth behind why he wanted independence for his own gain him and nehru they were opportunistic people who wanted them first citizens second. Later nehru's action determined it by using politics and armed forces. Eg 1962 china was also due to indian forward policy made my nehru. It was come to notice that indian army was deep inside occupied tibet further inside than arunachal pradesh and aksai chin they were really deep inside according to some (dont know if true read somewhere) hence the provocation and war which later followed.
Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assasinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty

Gandhi was evil and racist. I did some research during his stay in south africa it turned out he was gay and racist. He promoted apparty between whites and blacks and wanted Indians living in africa under british. As you may know that dark africans wee disregarded even lower than south asians so he took that opportunity tp become famous and overturn things into his favour. If you read the biographies some of which are banned in India as Indian government wants to hide the truth behind why he wanted independence for his own gain him and nehru they were opportunistic people who wanted them first citizens second. Later nehru's action determined it by using politics and armed forces. Eg 1962 china was also due to indian forward policy made my nehru. It was come to notice that indian army was deep inside occupied tibet further inside than arunachal pradesh and aksai chin they were really deep inside according to some (dont know if true read somewhere) hence the provocation and war which later followed.
Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assassinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty

Conclusion indian government still hides the secret archives and bans books related to gandhi about his involvement in africa and the racist remarks made by him for his personal gains.

you are in desperate need of a brain.

Sir Pakistan seige,
Your post reflects your pathetic mentality. Instead of describing the Mahatma's character, you ended up describing yours.
Your sincere friend,
clmeta.

Gandhi was no one's sincere friend.

Gandhi was a devious manipulator.

I can never forget how during the Usmania movement, Gandhi pretended to side with Muslims and convinced them to leave British India and move to Afghanistan. When those poor people returned in few years their property was looted and houses were taken over by their Hindu neighbours.

I have always said " beware of the snake who pretends to be your friend and gives you advice"

Gandhi was that kind of a "sincere friend".

Disturbing letter from Gandhi to Hitler where he calls Hitler his sincere friend
3fe750d5-410x550.jpg

How could someone have been a friend of a mass murdering and evil man?
He even asks for forgiveness

Only two words for you my friend "GROW UP". Secondly Don't take English to seriously.

Disturbing letter from Gandhi to Hitler where he calls Hitler his sincere friend

How could someone have been a friend of a mass murdering and evil man?
He even asks for forgiveness

I've read the whole letter.

Do you have trouble understanding the English language? Something tells me you do. Not to worry, plenty of ESL courses out there :lol:

And I can see you see truth! God damn it! :rofl:

I've read the whole letter.
Good for you.

Do you have trouble understanding the English language?
Last time I checked, I do not have any trouble comprehending English
Something tells me you do.
Just like something tells Zaid Hamid, the plans of RAW?
Not to worry, plenty of ESL courses out there :lol:
Have you attended one?

And I can see you see truth! God damn it! :rofl:
I never claim to see the truth. You are dividing my user name at the wrong point

Only two words for you my friend "GROW UP". Secondly Don't take English to seriously.
too seriously, not to seriously.
Secondly, I see you have nothing of value to add

Good for you.

Last time I checked, I do not have any trouble comprehending English

Just like something tells Zaid Hamid, the plans of RAW?

Have you attended one?

I never claim to see the truth. You are dividing my user name at the wrong point

too seriously, not to seriously.
Secondly, I see you have nothing of value to add

Okay bhai, nice knowing ya :wave:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom