What's new

Gandhi was Hitler's sincere friend?

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Disturbing letter from Gandhi to Hitler where he calls Hitler his sincere friend
3fe750d5-410x550.jpg

How could someone have been a friend of a mass murdering and evil man?
He even asks for forgiveness

Lol, hey turd....did you bother to read the letter ? Gandhi wrote the letter in the hope that this may inspire hitler to shun war and adopt more peaceful options. He is asking Hitler to adopt his method of "non-violence".

Mahatma Gandhi wrote to Adolf Hitler on July 23, 1939 to ask him to keep World War II from happening. At the time, Hitler was already progressing through Europe, having invaded Czechoslovakia earlier that spring. The letter never reached Hitler, (for unknown reasons) and it is hard to image that it would have had much impact if it did.

Gandhi wrote two letters to Hitler, which are on display at Mani Bhavan, where Gandhi lived in Mumbai from 1917-1934. These letters are a known, but still shocking, part of the history of WWII. Certainly, they make you wonder what could have been, and even spark speculation about what the world leaders of our time really think about the current state of the world.

Gandhi Letter To Hitler | Geekosystem

Disturbing letter from Gandhi to Hitler where he calls Hitler his sincere friend
3fe750d5-410x550.jpg

How could someone have been a friend of a mass murdering and evil man?
He even asks for forgiveness
although i hate both of them but gandhi did that only in trying to stop the holocaust and the world war 2

Lol, hey turd....did you bother to read the letter ? Gandhi wrote the letter in the hope that this may inspire hitler to shun war and adopt more peaceful options. He is asking Hitler to adopt his method of "non-violence".
I did bother to read the letter, what bothers me is not the message (peaceful) but the respectful tone of friendship

epic fail..........:rofl::rofl:
Lols, I'm not writing this to make fun of Gandhi

although i hate both of them but gandhi did that only in trying to stop the holocaust and the world war 2
And called him a 'sincere' friend

I thought I will never post on this forum but you forced me to.

Look buddy, it is very clear what are your intentions behind starting this thread. But if you think by showing this letter you will be able to take a cheap shot at our father of nation, you are wrong, he is respected not only in India but in the whole world.

And about the letter, it clearly shows that Gandhi wanted to stop the second world war, although it would have weakened british and helped his own cause. Still, he was willing to ignore his own cause for the greater good of humanity. And hence, by showing this letter you have actually proved his greatness.

Gandhi was evil and racist. I did some research during his stay in south africa it turned out he was gay and racist. He promoted apparty between whites and blacks and wanted Indians living in africa under british. As you may know that dark africans wee disregarded even lower than south asians so he took that opportunity tp become famous and overturn things into his favour. If you read the biographies some of which are banned in India as Indian government wants to hide the truth behind why he wanted independence for his own gain him and nehru they were opportunistic people who wanted them first citizens second. Later nehru's action determined it by using politics and armed forces. Eg 1962 china was also due to indian forward policy made my nehru. It was come to notice that indian army was deep inside occupied tibet further inside than arunachal pradesh and aksai chin they were really deep inside according to some (dont know if true read somewhere) hence the provocation and war which later followed.
Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assasinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty

Gandhi was evil and racist. I did some research during his stay in south africa it turned out he was gay and racist. He promoted apparty between whites and blacks and wanted Indians living in africa under british. As you may know that dark africans wee disregarded even lower than south asians so he took that opportunity tp become famous and overturn things into his favour. If you read the biographies some of which are banned in India as Indian government wants to hide the truth behind why he wanted independence for his own gain him and nehru they were opportunistic people who wanted them first citizens second. Later nehru's action determined it by using politics and armed forces. Eg 1962 china was also due to indian forward policy made my nehru. It was come to notice that indian army was deep inside occupied tibet further inside than arunachal pradesh and aksai chin they were really deep inside according to some (dont know if true read somewhere) hence the provocation and war which later followed.
Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assassinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty

Conclusion indian government still hides the secret archives and bans books related to gandhi about his involvement in africa and the racist remarks made by him for his personal gains.

Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assasinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty

Back to Gandhi he too was arrogant especially to Indians themselves he was a so called higer caste hindu and he did had plans to carry out discriminated laws which were implied in africa during the time of british rule. But his plan later failed as due to other important people such as bose. Though he was assassinated in a plane fake accident. This made a clear way for nehru gandhi dynasty
I think you've had a bit too much to drink

Oh wow....you really are just another village idiot aren't you ? :rofl:
Ad Hominem

I thought I will never post on this forum but you forced me to.

Look buddy, it is very clear what are your intentions behind starting this thread. But if you think by showing this letter you will be able to take a cheap shot at our father of nation, you are wrong, he is respected not only in India but in the whole world.

And about the letter, it clearly shows that Gandhi wanted to stop the second world war, although it would have weakened british and helped his own cause. Still, he was willing to ignore his own cause for the greater good of humanity. And hence, by showing this letter you have actually proved his greatness.
Those are not my intentions, I am genuinely curious as to this document

Changing the topic a bit, what do you think would have happened if it had reached Hitler?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom