What's new

Gallipoli War: Great Victory Of Islam ( ) ÇANAKKALE zaferi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah not another one of you Turks are bad muslims. I have known enough Turks in my life to know they have more humanity in them than us. How much corruption/rishwat do we take in subcontinent, how we are always trying to hoodwink the other person especially those with less power than us. Islam isnt about banging your head on the floor five times a day if that prayer has no meaning in it. Being a good human being i.e. not breaking the law, being honest etc. are all integral parts of being a good Muslim. And from that point of view i can easily say that Turks are far better Muslims than most of us. So leave the judgement up to Allah and focus on your own self rather than making sweeping generalizations.

brother dont get me wrong but this is not the right attitude!

what Islam is in Turkey?

you simply have no authority to decide what is Islam or not!
your duty is to spread the words of Kuran thats it!

but instead you dare the play the role of ALLAH and trying to decide who is a faithful muslim and who is not! it is ALLAH who will decide since Islam is between ALLAH and them! now you have the burden of 70 million muslim in Turkiye on your shoulders! and if you know anything about islam guess you may know what sort of sin this is! the only sin ,not forgiven by ALLAH

khalidwaleed please leave Islam and muslims alone..

YOU R RIGHT
I have no authority to decide what is Islam or not!

and I am not deciding what is Islam, it is very clearly mentioned by THE ALMIGHTY and his messenger what Islam is. I was just referring to the points by THE ALMIGHTY and his messenger .I cannot judge anyone and I don't even want anyone to think that I judge.so I have edited my post.

and regarding 70 million muslims of turkey, were were you muslims when your constitution passed the bill against wearing Hijab on universities ? how can a society with such a great heritage do that?

what is the rationale behind this ridiculous rule?

the rule is strictly against the teaching of the messenger, do you have any doubt in it ?

and sin is a sin if one person is supporting it or 70 million is supporting it.

you can say anything for winning a debate. but the truth is, you cannot add or subtract anything from Islam for your sake.

you are wrong in the matter of hijab.

it is like someone saying that "even though my stomach is full of liqueur , my heart is full of iimaan(faith)"

one cannot be a proud muslim while still doing the very opposite of the teaching of Islam and the messenger.

why you want to be European? when you have a golden heritage which made you the emperors of the world?

it doesn't matter how many thanks you get in PDF, you are wrong at this point.

and please explain the rationale behind this hijab banning rule other than keeping away the practicing Muslims from education?

Never heard of a Gallipoli war. Only of a Gallipoli battle in WWI, but I had been told that the Turks LOST that war....

but I had been told that the Turks LOST that war....

now i am telling you another fact "dude".. listen carefully please
we are living on mars, no such a place as earth...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later another forum..
Juice said:
we are living on mars guys, I had been told that no such a place as earth

Never heard of a Gallipoli war. Only of a Gallipoli battle in WWI, but I had been told that the Turks LOST that war....

look it up again... the Ottoman empire beat the crap out of Great Britain, France, Italy and Greece...

we got somewhat help from ze Germans and that was it.

some years later they still didn't get it inside their head and tried to invade Turkey again, and we beat those idiots again in the independence war!

there has been made a documentary in National Geographic Channel about the humiliating defeat of the British & co in Gallipoli.

Islam does not live in hejab..get over it..how is forcing penguin attire on women helping your nation?

Look at Tunisia, Morocco and even Egypt - Moderate and progress minded Islamic parties are winning elections one after another..and all of them take their inspiration from AKP of Turkey..not the Ayatollahs or Iran or Mutaween of Saudi Arabia..heck now even Saudi has a democratic movement in action which is inspired by Turkish AKP once again!

Long live Turkey!

Better secular turkey than rule of religious hedonism and fanaticism. BTW whats with India hate towards Ataturk?? Reading too much deoband mullah propaganda?? Ataturk did the right thing..as the last Ottoman sultans were incompetent, corrupt and more interested in their Hareems! But ruled through legitimacy by a gang of mullahs!

By the way, Indian pointing fingers towards Turks should have a look in their own collar first. Nowadays, I rarely see even Indian Muslim girls to be decently dressed. I have filed a complain against my friend door neighbors, who are an Indian Muslim family from Hyderabad. Their two girls of age 14 - 15 are always wandering around the building in almost semi-nude attire which is disgusting!

I was not referring to any mullas or their fatwas ,I was only referring to the teachings of the messenger .wearing hijab and and having a decent dressing is an inevitable part of Islam.

and one family roaming half naked is very much different from a country with 97% muslims (70 million) making a rule just opposite to the teaching of the messenger and rule of Islam.

with the same fury by which you tried to make me a "mulla man"from India, think how can someone stop a girl at the gate of an university only because she is wearing a hijab.

I was not saying that rules in Turkey is wrong because they are not wearing hijab in colleges.
I was saying rules in Turkey is wrong because they are not allowing to wear hijab in colleges.

understand the difference. with maintaining such ridiculous rules they can not be proud of Islam and its victory.

Ah not another one of you Turks are bad muslims. I have known enough Turks in my life to know they have more humanity in them than us. How much corruption/rishwat do we take in subcontinent, how we are always trying to hoodwink the other person especially those with less power than us. Islam isnt about banging your head on the floor five times a day if that prayer has no meaning in it. Being a good human being i.e. not breaking the law, being honest etc. are all integral parts of being a good Muslim. And from that point of view i can easily say that Turks are far better Muslims than most of us. So leave the judgement up to Allah and focus on your own self rather than making sweeping generalizations.

If you don' understand ,

I was not saying that rules in Turkey is wrong because they are not wearing hijab in colleges.
I was saying rules in Turkey is wrong because they are not allowing to wear hijab in colleges.

understand the difference. with maintaining such ridiculous rules they can not be proud of Islam and its victory.

yes ,it is a fact that turkey is trying to become European and trying to make the west happy by forgetting their ancestors.

I am not generalizing , it is truth.

If you use read a bit and use some intelligence, you will not be such an easy lad to fool.

Secondly unlike US we don't pick small prey and then make a habit of making a meal out of those wars.
We don't use orange agents at war or drop nuclear bombs at cities or shot down civilian airplanes during peace time.
We don't distribute courage pills to our soldiers. If you want to learn what courage is ask your Korean Veterans, they would tell you what tell us when met us.
Our soldiers do not strip POWs, take sexual, shrewd pictures of enemy in prisons. Read the memoirs of ANZACs, how we treat them.

A lot more can be said about the "courage of US soldier" but anyway who cares...

If you don' understand ,

yes ,it is a fact that turkey is trying to become European and trying to make the west happy by forgetting their ancestors.

I am not generalizing , it is truth.

please update your information! there in no longer any problem with hijab in colleges.
forgetting our ancestors?

most of the time our ancestors have been dealing with Europe via war, peace, diplomacy, trade, alliances ( with france, prussia, great britan) just a simple example Ottomas were a part of European balance of power system! or WWI it was simply a European war! and we were sided with germay and austria hungary!

any muslim country can have relations with anyone from china russia india to venezuela armenia north kore and some beloved muslim countries may allow terrorist groups to station in their territory and actively support them against us but we can not have any relations which are based on interests with a non muslim country!?

Turks LOST that war....

Hahahahahaha !!!

Mate, Seriously Read some history books to learn How Turks kicked Britain, New Zeland, Australia, Greece, Italy and French soldiers all togather and How Turkish Army under the command of M. Kemal Ataturk destroyed all ANZAC army and Any ANZAC soldiers can not turn back to their homes and lay rest in peace in Turkey now a days. Today, Their grandchildreen visit the shore their grandfathers destroyed and remember them in Turkey, Canakkale, Gelibolu...

anzak3.jpg

anzak1.jpg

canakkale.jpg

There was a "special relationship" with Turkey — strengthened by the belief that "Johnny Turk" had fought fair on the battlefield.

"Turkey and Australia have got a different relationship than, say, Japan and Germany, because of the common ground that we share over Gallipoli," he said.
Major-General McLachlan

Quoted from an Aussie not a Kiwi but we feel much the same.

We got dumped in the wrong spot at the wrong time by Kitchener

Total Allied deaths were 43,000 British[1], 15,000 French[2], 8,700 Australians, 2,700 New Zealanders and 1,370 Indians. Total Turkish deaths were around 60,000. New Zealanders suffered the highest percentage of Allied deaths when compared with population size, but the percentage of Turkish deaths was almost twice theirs.

Rather than HAHAHA you should thank us if not for the ANZACs Mustafa Kemal Atatürk might have ended up as a low ranking officer in a back water post ;)

what Islam is in Turkey? when you send your sister to college with out wearing hijab.

how can you do that?

you people have disgraced your rich ancestry by kissing western AS$.

Could you please explain a little more and "enlighten" us ;

-Is "Hijab a basic must for being a Muslim?
-Is it shirk, when you name someone saying "I am Muslim" a non-Muslim?
-What is the punishment for shirk sin?

Let's remember;

Qaf.016
It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

- It was not you khalidwaleed !

Al Muddaththir.011
Leave Me alone, (to deal) with the (creature) whom I created (bare and) alone!

-Your help is not needed khalidwaleed !

Yunus.018
They serve, besides God, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with God." Say: "Do ye indeed inform God of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

-Tell your sheiks about this khalidwaleed !

please update your information! there in no longer any problem with hijab in colleges.
forgetting our ancestors?

most of the time our ancestors have been dealing with Europe via war, peace, diplomacy, trade, alliances ( with france, prussia, great britan) just a simple example Ottomas were a part of European balance of power system! or WWI it was simply a European war! and we were sided with germay and austria hungary!

any muslim country can have relations with anyone from china russia india to venezuela armenia north kore and some beloved muslim countries may allow terrorist groups to station in their territory and actively support them against us but we can not have any relations which are based on interests with a non muslim country!?

yes I updated, Now. students can attend universities by wearing hijab. Mashaallah , good work by Thayib Erdogan

but still there is problem for women working in public sector.

Could you please explain a little more and "enlighten" us ;

-Is "Hijab a basic must for being a Muslim?
-Is it shirk, when you name someone saying "I am Muslim" a non-Muslim?
-What is the punishment for shirk sin?

Let's remember;

Qaf.016
It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

- It was not you khalidwaleed !

Al Muddaththir.011
Leave Me alone, (to deal) with the (creature) whom I created (bare and) alone!

-Your help is not needed khalidwaleed !

Yunus.018
They serve, besides God, things that hurt them not nor profit them, and they say: "These are our intercessors with God." Say: "Do ye indeed inform God of something He knows not, in the heavens or on earth?- Glory to Him! and far is He above the partners they ascribe (to Him)!"

-Tell your sheiks about this khalidwaleed !

I am not reffering to any fatwas by mulla.

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

If Allah asks to cover up the head, yes it is a must in Islam,

please enlighten me with your point .

do you know the how much big sin is that to make Qur'an false.?

Another person is attacking the Turk's faith. Turks have greater faith than any other nation, and have done more for Islam than any other nation. This is stupid thinking that because not all Turkish women are wearing hijab, they are all bad Muslims. Few people have done more for their nations, or for Islam, for that matter, than Ataturk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom