What's new

Gallipoli War: Great Victory Of Islam ( ) ÇANAKKALE zaferi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never in my life seen such an extreme case of inhumanity. This guy not only lies, he curses words that should never be done to any person in this world. The worst thing is he is denying that he said "i **** your mom, your grandmom, your sister and all your family until they are dead" and much, much worse curses.

How can moderators still not ban this thing called redbeard? I am truly amazed at his lies. instead of apologizing he still continues his lies and calls Selim a lier.

Senin gibi hayatimda, asagilik, serefsiz, iki-yüzlü sahtekar, utanmaz, adi köpek görmedim. Insanlarin en yüz karasisin sen, kendinden bir nebze utanmanmi sen, insanlarin yüz karasi? Buradi sarf ettigin o agiza alinmaz kelimeleri bir sürü insana söyledin, ve utanmadan halen gelmis burada sahtekarligina devam ediyon. Burada insan olsaydin özür dilerdin.

Translation: I have never in my life seen such a disgraceful person as you, who directly curses in the harshest degree my family and me. If you had 1% humanity in yourself you would apologize for all the things you have said.

And for the record, selim is my real brother. Whatever you say to him, is directed to me and my family. Moderators, how can you still keep this person continue his lies?

Post reported!

I didt say such sick things, zulkarneyn do not make up stories to make me look bad to others. Dont insult me, dont make up lies!

This person starts with saying: "i will **** you, your motehr, your grandmother and your sister" right after selims post if you can see his original posts you can see this.

Later he comes here at lies, telling people that he didnt say that, even tjough there were tens of peopel who saw what he wrote. He continued for 4-5 posts completely cursing and insulting, curses like "go **** your mom, your sister and you grandparents, you ******* brainless, shithead" in Turkish.
He even said much worse curses. If you can show me his original posts i can prove it to you.

The worst of teh worst is, he comes here and denies that he said those things and calls us a lier.

Everyone in this forum know that i have always spoken the truth and stood against injustice. But if you do not ban this guy, after cursing at me and my family several times i will get out of this forum, and never forget what you, my Pakistani brothers have done to me.

I only ask you to do the right thing. Instead of apologizing for the extreme insults he has said to me and my family i can never rest in peace until he gets what he deserves.

By the way, Selim is my brother, i do not multiaccount, it would be stupid to do such thing. I have always tried to be honest and justified my whole life. But people like RedBeard who have no honor and truth comes here and tries with his extreme lies and insults to make us look bad, when he insults in the worst degree, and later edits his post so you cant see his extreme insults.

Dont make things up, you are lying all the time just to make me look bad infornt of other respected members. No SelimI is not your brother! YOU Zulkarneyn use 2 accounts, You ARE SelimI, those are your tricky, false methods it is forbidden to log in with another account to curse at other members just to make them do it back so that they maybe get banned!! Thats exactly what you did to me!! But i already told all the truth, and reported all your provacative, insulting posts!

Post reported!

I didt say such sick things, zulkarneyn do not make up stories to make me look bad to others. Dont insult me, dont make up lies!

Funny thing is you are reporting his comment when yours was at least 100 times worse, you shouldn't even find his words offensive, when it seems you are using such curses in your daily life.

And for the last time, I am not Zulkarneyn, nor is Zulkarneyn me. We are brothers. And the administrators of this forum can with ease see what internet I am using right now by checking the IP, and what he used. I am at my university, and he was at home when he posted his comments today.

And why would he make two accounts, when he is minor "flaming" with the respected most "active" account, instead of this one? Your theory has no backup, instead of coming up with silly theories try answer what you are disagreeing in my comments. All you did until now was cursing and flaming, and trashtalking to Zulkarneyn, and you did this to avoid the golden questions i've been asking in my former posts.

First of all, it seems your brain has really very hard time comprehending what my post was about.
I will for the last time tell you the point of my first post to this thread about Ataturk. Point was to show that Ataturk equalled people's religion Islam to nothing else but fairy tales, so he won people's sympathy with "playing" that he is all religious, but in the same time he was erasing every religious remarks in the country. And restricting public preaching of Islam, and trying to make people believe that religion is only privacy.

So the purpose was only to show, that M.K. was strategically two faced, who tried to counqer all of his people. In the council he is talking like an atheist, in the public he is talking like an Imam.

Why don't you disprove me, if I am wrong? Instead of throwing curses to me and my family?

And another thing is, no, I am not Zulkarneyn, but it seems we agree in many areas, and so does other Pakistani brothers. Doesn't make me them.
So stop your bull$hit conspiracy theories, I could say TrmHmt or whatever his name is also you, since he supports all of your posts.

But I am very dissapointed, that calling you "retarded imbecile" is too harsh, when you tell me you would "**** my family, my mother, my sister" repedetly, and call me names. Calling me ***** and dog repeadetly.
I am very shocked that all those didn't cause you anything. Truly dissapointment.

How would I call such a kid anything else than a "retarded imbecile" since he is unstable, and he also states he isn't normal. Which means he is psycological unstable, and uses this forum as a playground platform.

How can this go unpunished?

I am truly outtie too, if all of this childish ragekid acts will go unpunished.

Why do you pretend to be some one else? You are Zulkarneyn!! im not the one hiding behind different names! Btw why are you still writing to me?. If someone really insulted me and my family like that, i would just report his post and never ever post to him again!so thats already a sign that you are just lying!! Why are you Zulkarneyn hiding behind other names, and making things up all the time?

Funny thing is you are reporting his comment when yours was at least 100 times worse, you shouldn't even find his words offensive, when it seems you are using such curses in your daily life.

And for the last time, I am not Zulkarneyn, nor is Zulkarneyn me. We are brothers. And the administrators of this forum can with ease see what internet I am using right now by checking the IP, and what he used. I am at my university, and he was at home when he posted his comments today.

And why would he make two accounts, when he is minor "flaming" with the respected most "active" account, instead of this one? Your theory has no backup, instead of coming up with silly theories try answer what you are disagreeing in my comments. All you did until now was cursing and flaming, and trashtalking to Zulkarneyn, and you did this to avoid the golden questions i've been asking in my former posts.

No, its not funny, the sad thing is that YOU are Zulkarneyn! You insulted me first and cursed at me with this name, just to make me do the same so that i can be banned! Thats just childish and so sad!!but i already reported all your posts, hopefully this 2 account using provocator member will get banned! To make it an example to others!

SelimI and Zulkarneyn are the very same person, both accounts must get a ban because he uses false methods! He comes in with SelimI curses at me because he already dont care about this account, after this he goes on with zulkarneyn!

This goes absolutely nowhere. You are hereby fully ignored. And I won't post back to this imbecile anymore.
Just get off me.

And stop spamming "Post reported" after every post of mine or my brothers. You can just have fun reporting, you don't have to spam the thread by your imbecileness.

And, stop also double and tripple posting, try to keep to a single post, and when you want to add something, you should edit your post instead of making new comments right after each other.

Look at him, he logs in with another insignificant account called Selim1, and he trows insults at me hoping that i would do the same back just to get me banned!

SelimI and zulkarneyn are the same person, with selimI he insults me just to trap me doing the same! Hope other respected members now see the true face of zulkarneyn!

If you "webmasters or moderators" are truly fair and honest then i ask you to bann zulkarneyn aswell as selimI to be an example for other provocator members who use false methods against forum rules just to get others banned!

this personal fight and insult match must end NOW
the IPs are different so your claim cant be varified

contribute to the main content of the thread not on each other peronally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom