What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

And then we have a number of Iranians who truly believe social apathy in their country is anywhere near what's going on in the west.

Here's an illustration of western standards (though not the exact same level of gravity for the victim of the incident, but still absolutely nauseating to see how all these indifferent passerby and train riders are ignoring this lady who had her head stuck in the subway wagon's door, and a scene that would never play out like this in Iran):

So where gasht ershaad in all of this? I see hijab pretty much being worn by choice and individual's religious levels here without repercussions. What do the bloated cannibal whores in the foreign tv stations have to say about this?
It somehow depends on the communties and cities and hoods that you live,some of this wearing styles are prohibited in cities like Qom,Mashhad and other cities

So where gasht ershaad in all of this? I see hijab pretty much being worn by choice and individual's religious levels here without repercussions. What do the bloated cannibal whores in the foreign tv stations have to say about this?
At first was a bit perplexed by what you said until I saw the video, and you weren't kidding. Almost like a hijab free zone. So strange, I've been seen this a few times more recently, but only indoor areas, and only in a more "liberal" environment area.

Also interesting to see many people wearing masks. Where I am, almost no one wears a mask anymore, atleast 95% of people don't.

Lastly what I enjoy about this video is that it makes anti-IR activists, seeeeeethe badly, because they see people who are seemingly happy, playing with their kids and enjoying their time, and they hate that. They are like misreable communists that want everyone else to be misreable to justify their cause.

More importantly is the silence of the liberal members of our movement here.

Lastly what I enjoy about this video is that it makes anti-IR activists, seeeeeethe badly, because they see people who are seemingly happy, playing with their kids and enjoying their time, and they hate that. They are like misreable communists that want everyone else to be misreable to justify their cause.
I was thinking of that nasty bitch massomeh ghomi (alinejad) in particular

Milad Tower at nite and in day time..
Milad_at_night.jpg

3391042.jpg

A farm in Talash..yes it is not a painting!
Talash_farm.jpg

Village northern Iran
Village.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom