What's new

Future prediction about Pakistan and the rest of the world

As we have started a foolish debate based on some astrologer's or mullah's predictions, let me do my bit to add to it.

This is Hindu version of Nostradamus' prephecies that claims Hindu's will 'sweep' the world after ww3. Christians have a separate version which claims they will be the ones to do so.

But both agree that India will be beating Pakistan in an all out war & 'Muslims will be wiped off'.

Nostradamus is No Hoax....India is bound to be a Superpower

Quatrain 95, Century III
The creed of the Moor will perish,
Followed be another more popular still,
The Dnieper will be the first to relish,
The wisdom which imposes its will.

The ******* are often called Moors by Europeans owing to the nearness of Morocco with its Moslem faith. Incidentally, the Dutch who landed in Ceylon also called the Lankan ******* as Moors. Even today, the Lankan ******* are officially designated as Moors.

The Dnieper is a great river in southern Russia. The seer's forecast seems to suggest that Russia will be the first among Communist countries to abandon Marxism in favor of Hinduism. The Red comrades in our midst will doubtless throw up their hands in horror at the mere idea. But Riencourt, the French writer, quotes a prophecy made by Ramakrishna Parmahamsa shortly before his death which strongly supports the French seer's prediction. Shri Ramakrishna declared that his next birth would be to the north-west of India. In other words, he will be reborn in Russia as a Hindu holy man! Communism is certainly a more popular creed than Islam. But both will be alike vanquished by resurgent Hinduism.

Russia will be greatly benefited by its alliance with the Hindu Rashtra. Nostradamus describes Russia's good fortune :
Quatrain 26, Century V
The Salvic folk will be on the winning side,
And rise to the highest point,
They cast off their paltry ideological guide,
The mountain-army crosess the sea in an expidition joint.

As the Hindu troops sweep through the Middle East avenging former wrongs, the Russian army in the Caucasus mountains will link up with them. The paltry ideological guide who will be abandoned is Karl Marx. The sea to be crossed is either the Mediterranean or the Black Sea.

Inevitably, the question crops up: Are such things possible? Here is a convincing reply to prove the seer's clairvoyance :
Quatrain 77, Century III
In October seventeen twenty-seven,
The Afghans and Turkey will score,
Areas lost by Iran, Christians beseech heaven,
Against ******* shedding innocent gore.

This event took place exactly 172 years after the publication of the forecast by Nostradamus in 1555. Afghanistan and Turkey made an agreement in October 1727, dividing up Iran. Christian communities which came under Turkish misrule were brutally treated in Georgia and Armenia (both now in U.S.S.R). Nostradamus had never been out of France except for a brief visit to next-door Italy. Yet he foresaw what the Afghans and the Turks would do in Iran in October 1727! This is truly an amazing prediction by any reckoning. None of the parties concerned had ever heard of Nostradamus.

Let us now return to the Hindu holy war.
Quatrain 59, Century III
The empire of Islam by Hindus overthrown,
The majority of ******* will succumb,
To radio-active fall-out by India blown,
Making Muhammad forever silent and numb.

Interestingly, in his prose-introduction to the "Centuries", the seer dwells at some length on the destruction of Islam and Mecca. The city will be smashed up in such a way that all those who enter it will sicken and die. The only interpretation of this forecast is that there will be radioactive fall-out in the area. Nostradamus declares that the Hindus will be engaged in the task of revenge for seven years from the seventh month of 1999. Interestingly, even Islamic texts predict doom in the 15th century of their religion.

Nothing that I believe here. Depending solely on some idiotic predictions & forgetting ground reality is like living in fool's paradise. Pakistan is in no position to do what your mullah claims. India is in no position to 'sweep' the world.

So, lets leave the idiotic debate aside & get back to our work.

ANDUBYLL

im also thinkin on ur lines. it is mentioned that first resistance will start from afghanistan. if i assume that Hadith (about ghazwa-e-Hind) was valid and not being made up then this group in afghanistan will march towards pakistan and somehow invade/takeover pakistan (this is because leadership in pakistan is nothing close pious). another possbility could be some kind of a revolutions or may be a miracle happens and we get a great leader.
now i dont understand y will nortern area (not NWFP) of pakistan will heat up. may be these talibans are no where close to being defeated but will instead take their area of influence to northern areas (if this is true then im gonna go into hibernation and will wake up few dacades later).
about this war bw india and pakistan. may be india stops our water (i think UP is where from all the rivers come). then at some point confrontation bw india and china will increase over tibet or other territorial issues. later pakistan (along with china) attacks india from kashmir side and somehow UP becomes a part of pakistan. now i wonder y will india not nuke us before that happens. well like it is said that it will be beyond our imagination so i guess its alrit for me to keep on wonderin. btw wat about talibans who were busy keepin our northern areas warm.
when all this is over then all these other signs about imam mehdi, dajjal and then finally Jesus (peace be upon him) etc etc will start appearin.

another interestin thing. i was readin some article in which someone said that few ppl from outside pakistan thought 1971 was that ghazwa-e-hind and they had come to pakistan to take part in it. now when i look back it seems more lik ghazwa-e-pakistan. lol

in 1857 some muslims thought that then was the time for britishers to leave the area. coz it had almost been 100 yr since mughals were subdued by east india company. but no. britishers actually came in 1857 after the 'war of independence 1857' or wat britishers call it 'mutiny'. and then like Naimatullah Shah Wali said in his poetry, britishers ruled india for almost 100 yrs.

actually pakistan+india=hind (in old times when this all was said). so if this is true then first pakistan will be invaded and later india.

As we have started a foolish debate based on some astrologer's or mullah's predictions, let me do my bit to add to it.

This is Hindu version of Nostradamus' prephecies that claims Hindu's will 'sweep' the world after ww3. Christians have a separate version which claims they will be the ones to do so.

But both agree that India will be beating Pakistan in an all out war & 'Muslims will be wiped off'.

Nostradamus is No Hoax....India is bound to be a Superpower

Nothing that I believe here. Depending solely on some idiotic predictions & forgetting ground reality is like living in fool's paradise. Pakistan is in no position to do what your mullah claims. India is in no position to 'sweep' the world.

So, lets leave the idiotic debate aside & get back to our work.

comeon man. dont u think it fun?
y always discuss something serious and give ourselves headache

there is nothing to loose here

Well if there is nothing to loose than i also give my prediction of south asia.
Well according to attitude of pakistan people i think in future all south asia is going to be nuked. Maybe some parts of south india might remain with some life.

Reminds me of this pious person in Pakistan in 1979. I remember he took a pen and drew lines across the map of USSR saying how the USSR will be defeated in about 10 years & not only that but it will dis-integrate.

Just little problems, Russia as always alive : ) Some useless (money-sucking) vassals was freed and now have all oil-money by ourselfs.

As for Pakistan. I think will be enough problems, difficulties, long way, but in the end everything will change and Pakistan will take a significant place in the world, probably as an Islamic superpower in 2030-2040.

The fact that these "predictions" are doing rounds after Mr. Zaid Hamid's latest Brass tacks episode whould put it in perspective for most of us. I know Zaid Hamid grabs at straws most of the time but using these "predictions" to further his agenda; he has hit a new low in my opinion. Looks like he can't even find basic facts and has to resort to 7th century mystics predictions to find interesting tidbits for his audience.

Btw, if you know farsi, you can read his poems directly. They are very vauge and can be made to fit any set of battles from Muhammad bin Qaim battles, to the khanate exapansion and the Mongols (Chinese?) invasion (remember the mongols were non-muslims and that includeds Chengiz Khan, Halaku khan e.t.c. who killed millions of muslims in Iran and Baghdad and many Hindus in India) and later their decendants who converted to Islam and establishment of Mughal (muslim) empire over all of north India including present day UP.

So for all puposes, the prophesy has already been fulfilled. Also, in the olden times, Hind was also used to refer to the area around the Indus valley (present day pakistan) and like someone mentioned earlier it could refer to the present day "infidel" pakistani rulers which could be considered kafirs as they don't pray, drink alcohol e.t.c. So its really in the eye of the beholder on how you interpret this.

As a muslim, I would suggest to stick to the Quran and sahih hadith and stop falling for these predictions. No one knows the authenticity of these poems first of all. They could have been faked in the 19th century for all we know. These are NOT authentic in the sense that we cannot be sure it was written by some mystic in the 7th century.

Our prophet muhammad (SAW) has advised against falling or listening to people who say "I can predict the future". Lets come back to the true Islam and qualities shown by him - towards honesty, compassion, hardwork, good akhlaq e.t.c - the qualities most of muslims are lacking today.

Last edited:
Or maybe the Chinese war against Hindu King talks about the Naxal overthrow of Nepalese king !! That pretty well coincided with Olympic time protests in Tibet.

Well according to attitude of pakistan people i think in future all south asia is going to be nuked. Maybe some parts of south india might remain with some life.

we'll send some over to mainland us as well :cheesy: :toast_sign:

India is over-populated and over-polluted with a 900 million+ Hindu population, Pakistan's total population is just 175 million.

Pakistan is not intersted in Uttar Pradesh or Delhi or Mumbai.
The only dispute we have with India is over Muslim majority Kashmir and Sir Creek.

I am very much interested to see "less populated" and "less polluted" Pakistan :rofl:

you can claim UP or Delhi or Mumbai too like Kashmir,nobody going to stop you from doing that:rofl:

Here is the predictions about Imam Mehdi by Haroon Yahya.

The truth will win, so those who believe otherwise are false. Now it is up to one to decide who is speaking the truth. From My limited studies of all, i have come to believe that Islam speaks the truth.

So in my opinion the truth will win.

Last edited by a moderator:
My uncle, who was a sufi, said that at some stage there will be a great war between India and Pakistan with many deaths, but at the end pakistan will win.

Very interesting! The bab ji I was talking about is also a sufi but keeps a lo profile. Now that I remember , there was so much more that he used to tell/say. I now remember that one day he says " these arabs , one day are going to cause death & destruction in amrika". This is I believe 1982 or something. And , no I am not disclosing his identity or his contact info. He does not do amals etc.
I ll share a bit more when I remember more . I know he had made specific prediction about India, USA and even Pakistan. I do have excellent memory but I do have to refresh it at times!

Well, you were saying...........................?? oh well....he is back to his trailer park. IMPO, no Pakistanis & non muslims should leave their ego behind when they come to "Pakistani" & "predominantly" muslim forums. I am sure their egos will be best served elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom