What's new

Future of Pakistan's Indigenous EW & Radar Systems

Why Pakistan Military can’t use just locally produced HINO trucks, why is it necessary to import expensive Mercedes Trucks.
Where is your justification. Not every need can be full filled by Hinos as they do be underpowered. Actros are only used for specialized roles like AAA carrying, logistics etc.
Show me any country that uses 6x6 variant of Hino 500. Or even a 6x6 Isuzu FTR. In a off road specialized role.

The military should not be making trucks - private industry should be...

That’s what I am saying, Pakistani Military should try only to buy local made products. Pakistan can’t win any war against Indian while buying foreign weapons, it needs a healthy economy and that means a no more revenues for any foreign weapons. India has such a huge military spending and military,Pakistan can never win anything against Indian with the actual trendy Pakistan is running its political and economical policies. Of course the same must be implemented for the civilian government, which is wasting billions through corruption. The Special units of the Police are carrying out VIP duties, while police stations are beeing stormed by mops and train vans are blown up. All this Divisions and Brigades are useless until, they can provide peace and security to the country, even this tasks are not accomplished. See even Bangladesh has by passed Pakistan.

It’s all waste and useless…..

Last edited:
So DESTO built the GIDS IEWS as it seems and not NRTC. Some images from GIDS website.
IEWS3.png

IEWS2.png

IEWS.png

And a thread with detailed specs (Before some retard comes saying "but this shouldn't be public", I have asked and these specs are from a brochure intended for export clients)

Additionally I think so DESTO built a another similar C-UAV system for PAF as shown below.
Some differences b/w IEWS and this include latter having a extended chassis for more equipment. Different type of sensors. Different mast arrangement and different truck as well.

Back
Top Bottom