What's new

Future Indo Pak War (Aerial War) (I Pray to Allah that it nver happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister "Always Neutral", I would like to point out that you are being unnecessarily mean to the new member. If you disagree with any aspects of his analysis, slinging personal insults won’t add to your credibility.

People with varying levels of knowledge, insight and investigating abilities come here, they should all be appreciated for their contributions. No one’s analysis is perfect, circuitbaba has done a decent enough job. Let’s not turn this into a “you are better, we are better” thing, and analyze its technical, tactical and strategic aspects in a purely factual way.

I for one would like to point out that it is unlikely that India will try anything like bombing Pakistani Kashmir as long as Pakistan is involved in the American lead War of Terror, because that would seriously tick Uncle Sam off as Pakistan would without a doubt quickly redeploy all its air and land assets back to our eastern frontier, and probably make peace deals with Taliban forces in the process of freeing troops up. A lot of American progress in the region would be lost, and the Americans would face the un-easy choice of losing Pakistani support in the WoT (which is quite essential) or losing a new ally in India depending on who they support during the war. Therefore the Americans are likely to keep a serious lid on things even if tension spill out between Pakistan and India in the foreseeable future.

My friend we are here to discuss viable scenarios and not play with toy soldiers.

If CB was interested in a decent job then he must do decent research.

250 Thunders ? Why not 250 Raptors ?

Regards

lol forget about the land and naval forces war.. "go n 1st read about PAF VS IAF history in old warz" what PAF done with IAF lolzz

thn think about supermen! lolz

good for u lolzz...

IAF Losses in 1971

where did it state PAF pilots are better than IAF Pilots!!

Go and read what u wrote about 10000000000000 MKiz..

According to u then PAF pilots must be Superman...

Of course pilots matter......but u cannot kill a F-22 from a F-7 if it has a better pilot...

lollllll.....

Be careful, u might get choked or could fall by so much lolz......

Read this

Subject: Pakistani Air Force has won every encounter against the Indian Air Force
HeavyMetal

Indian resources have naturally refuted and denied PAF air superiority over the FIVE times larger IAF in the 65 and 71 wars. Indian and Pakistani claims and counter claims are pointless on this subject as they tend to be biased and blurred with nationalism. The only way to assess this is through the neutral and qualified international opinion, which has now become aviation history. Check out autobiography of Gen. Chuck Yeagers (yes, the one who broke the sound barrier), who 'refereed' the 1971 war and flew up and down the region collecting wreckage of IAF aircraft shot down by the PAF. Here is what he says, "the Pakistanis scored a three-to-one kill ratio knocking out 102 Indian jets and losing 34 of their own. I am certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below. I counted wrecks, documented them by serial numbers, identified the components such as engines and rocket pods" Now he is not exactly a Pakistani, is he?

Check out the following world reputed aviation journals.

USA - Aviation week & space technology - December 1968 issue.
"For the PAF, the 1965 war was as climatic as the Israeli victory over the Arabs in 1967. A further similarity was that Indian air power had an approximately 5:1 numerical superiority at the start of the conflict. Unlike the Middle East conflict, the Pakistani air victory was achieved to a large degree by air-to-air combat rather than on ground. But it was as absolute as that attained by Israel.

UK - Air International - November - 1991
" the average PAF pilot is almost certainly possessed of superior skills when compared with, say, an average American pilot. As to those who are rated above average, they compare favourably to the very best "

Encyclopaedia of Aircraft printed in several countries by Orbis publications - Volume 5

"Pakistan's air force gained a remarkable victory over India in this brief 22 day war exploiting its opponents weaknesses in exemplary style - Deeply shaken by reverse, India began an extensive modernisation and training program, meanwhile covering its defeat with effective propaganda smoke screen.

If you feel more at ease with German and French, then also checkout the followings
Air Action (France) December 1988 and January 1989
Flugzeug (Germany) February (2) 1989

In addition to this, PAF put on show for inspection, its entire fleets after BOTH of the wars in presence of world dignitaries and aviation community. The five times bigger IAF should have annihilated the tiny PAF to prevent such displays!!!!!!
Now these are FACTS - what rides on a wave of nationalism is just fiction.

Source: Pakistani Air Force has won every encounter against the Indian Air Force

"now isko kahtay hain CHAPEER MAARNA" lolzzzzzzz now go and flag pe MKI likh kar naray lagaoo lolzzzzzzzzzzz"

If it's really so...then y hadnt u captured Kashmir till now??
What about Bangladesh??

And ya......I would agree that ur pilots are real good, if they can shoot one of those American drones down............

Read this

Subject: Pakistani Air Force has won every encounter against the Indian Air Force
HeavyMetal

Indian resources have naturally refuted and denied PAF air superiority over the FIVE times larger IAF in the 65 and 71 wars. Indian and Pakistani claims and counter claims are pointless on this subject as they tend to be biased and blurred with nationalism. The only way to assess this is through the neutral and qualified international opinion, which has now become aviation history. Check out autobiography of Gen. Chuck Yeagers (yes, the one who broke the sound barrier), who 'refereed' the 1971 war and flew up and down the region collecting wreckage of IAF aircraft shot down by the PAF. Here is what he says, "the Pakistanis scored a three-to-one kill ratio knocking out 102 Indian jets and losing 34 of their own. I am certain about the figures because I went out several times a day in a chopper and counted the wrecks below. I counted wrecks, documented them by serial numbers, identified the components such as engines and rocket pods" Now he is not exactly a Pakistani, is he?

Check out the following world reputed aviation journals.

USA - Aviation week & space technology - December 1968 issue.
"For the PAF, the 1965 war was as climatic as the Israeli victory over the Arabs in 1967. A further similarity was that Indian air power had an approximately 5:1 numerical superiority at the start of the conflict. Unlike the Middle East conflict, the Pakistani air victory was achieved to a large degree by air-to-air combat rather than on ground. But it was as absolute as that attained by Israel.

UK - Air International - November - 1991
" the average PAF pilot is almost certainly possessed of superior skills when compared with, say, an average American pilot. As to those who are rated above average, they compare favourably to the very best "

Encyclopaedia of Aircraft printed in several countries by Orbis publications - Volume 5

"Pakistan's air force gained a remarkable victory over India in this brief 22 day war exploiting its opponents weaknesses in exemplary style - Deeply shaken by reverse, India began an extensive modernisation and training program, meanwhile covering its defeat with effective propaganda smoke screen.

If you feel more at ease with German and French, then also checkout the followings
Air Action (France) December 1988 and January 1989
Flugzeug (Germany) February (2) 1989

In addition to this, PAF put on show for inspection, its entire fleets after BOTH of the wars in presence of world dignitaries and aviation community. The five times bigger IAF should have annihilated the tiny PAF to prevent such displays!!!!!!
Now these are FACTS - what rides on a wave of nationalism is just fiction.

Source: Pakistani Air Force has won every encounter against the Indian Air Force

"now isko kahtay hain CHAPEER MAARNA" lolzzzzzzz now go and flag pe MKI likh kar naray lagaoo lolzzzzzzzzzzz"

1989, 1991?...these are age old theories. And you are pasting from strategy page? :crazy:

Indo-Pakistan War of 1965

This is one credible site from which u can post.

Last edited:
Read this

Fir jo 1971 mein hua tha usko kehte hain"BAHUT SAARI CHAPEDE MAARNAA"..........

dON'T FLAME MAN.... u know every action has an equal and opposite reaction.......

This was a war scenario....plz comment on that rather than throw mud....Most importandetly i dont what r indian s doing on a Pakistani website which is for the pakistani military fans...abt Always neutral....I dont care if it hurts u .....we r getting 250 thunders wherther u like it or not....haan ji Abt 71....35000 pakistani soldiers vs 650000 indian soldier...pump ur chest with pride bcz u won..lol..thats what 1:19 ratio....itne champion ho to proper Pakistan par attack karo.....heck Pakistan instigated u to attack in 99...even then u could attack...with 5500 soldiers dead in tiger valley gorge...whose bodies were not allowed to be picked by the PA.....and ur they rote there for weeks...Thats ur win right there...all we had were 100-200 men sitting under bolders....or maybe i should point out that how Flt.Lt Nijikta(mig-27) was paraded on Pakistani television...u were even taking him back...we had to give him to red cross who later transported him to India...or maybe ask the dead Captain Ashok ahuja with the flying coffin

3ba79f684b4591c1f90cfa73c4c14ae6.jpg

Defence.pk is good think-tank,very thin chance that about Indo-Pak war because both countries dont wanna destroy their economies!

This was a war scenario....plz comment on that rather than throw mud....Most importandetly i dont what r indian s doing on a Pakistani website which is for the pakistani military fans...abt Always neutral....I dont care if it hurts u .....we r getting 250 thunders wherther u like it or not....haan ji Abt 71....35000 pakistani soldiers vs 650000 indian soldier...pump ur chest with pride bcz u won..lol..thats what 1:19 ratio....itne champion ho to proper Pakistan par attack karo.....heck Pakistan instigated u to attack in 99...even then u could attack...with 5500 soldiers dead in tiger valley gorge...whose bodies were not allowed to be picked by the PA.....and ur they rote there for weeks...Thats ur win right there...all we had were 100-200 men sitting under bolders....or maybe i should point out that how Flt.Lt Nijikta(mig-27) was paraded on Pakistani television...u were even taking him back...we had to give him to red cross who later transported him to India...or maybe ask the dead Captain Ashok ahuja with the flying coffin

So ultimately u mean pakistan is stronger than India(militarily)??

dont worry..........now it will never happen in future because both the nations know that they are nuclear power..........!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom