What's new

Future Indo Pak War (Aerial War) (I Pray to Allah that it nver happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it was a secret if he told u????

Wow, really...

Hasang my friend, understand, he must be kidding........

its not really a secret Mushraff has done alot for Pakistan Armed forces we had them long time so dont worry just worry about your country and why do you guys troll on Pakistan Defence Forums same as the youtube videos you guys have so much hatred i see most of the Indian cursin @ PAF videos please go to your IAF videos

its not really a secret Mushraff has done alot for Pakistan Armed forces we had them long time so dont worry just worry about your country and why do you guys troll on Pakistan Defence Forums same as the youtube videos you guys have so much hatred i see most of the Indian cursin @ PAF videos please go to your IAF videos

My friend.....

All Indians are not same....
We just want to see how our neighbours are??:angel:

your another unicorn from england trolling on Pakistan defence forums "PAKISTAN ALREADY HAVE 250THUNDERS" my cousin is in PAF he said PAF its a big secret from the reset of the world by 2010 it will have enuff 5th gen aircraft to take whole India Navy and its airforce down seriously stop trolling on our defence forums peace.

Dear Sir,

If I am trolling then you are bloody idiot with no knowledge. Did you buy the Thunders from Tescos ?

Regards

Ps : Since they can't be seen on your airfields they are probably parked in your friends secret garage

:yahoo:

Maybe MuradK can educate you ? BTW alongwith the 250 Thunders I heard you bought 1000 F 22's right ?

Dont b frighten with Indian air force my cousin brother....

By 2010 PAF will have enuff 5th gen aircraft to take whole India Navy and its airforce down...

Now sleep well.....shweet dreamz....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom