What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armenian, go and sleep. Or best, go and whine. Isn't that what you people do best? AWWWWWWW - Turks and Pakistanis were about to cybercide Armenians online... Now f**k-off!

Lol I don't think Armenians are too concerned about Pakistani opinion...

Armenian, go and sleep. Or best, go and whine. Isn't that what you people do best? AWWWWWWW - Turks and Pakistanis were about to cybercide Armenians online... Now f**k-off!

Ahhh....I would like to say so much about Pakistan's incompetency and soverienty(or lack thereof).... but this is a Pakistani forum so I won't:pakistan:.

And no. Us Armenians are best at something else: Whooping Azerbaijani @ss:guns:

Ahhh....I would like to say so much but....this is a Pakistani forum.
Please spew whatever you have about Pakistan. Don't tell me that we somehow were involved in some imaginary atrocity as well?

Lol I don't think Armenians are too concerned about Pakistani opinion...
Why does it concern you that whether they're concerned or not?

Please spew whatever you have about Pakistan. Don't tell me that we somehow were involved in some imaginary atrocity as well?

Nah dude...I have before and was banned for a week:cry:

I was suffering from troll withdrawl for a week.

It concerns me because Armoz are my brothers ;) And they care about Iranian opinion because of trade and history. However Pakistan plays no role in this conflict.

Nah dude...I have before and was banned for a week:cry:

I was suffering from troll withdrawl for a week.
Ok, peace then! Just gain friends and allies. We can be friends, don't try to get into every regional animosity, these run deep. :D
:cheers:

It concerns me because Armoz are my brothers ;) And they care about Iranian opinion because of trade and history. However Pakistan plays no role in this conflict.
Pakistan may not play a role. But I'm half Turkish (mothers side). I have no declared animosity towards Iranians either, but ridiculous comments piss me off. So peace! :whistle:

Like my pal Armstrong thanked, End of discussion....

Ok, peace then! Just gain friends and allies. We can be friends, don't try to get into every regional animosity, these run deep. :D
:cheers:

Pakistan may not play a role. But I'm half Turkish (mothers side). I have no declared animosity towards Iranians either, but ridiculous comments piss me off. So peace! :whistle:

Your absolutely right. This is an Internet forum, but there are people here that think that the future of their country depends on how willing they are to engage in flame wars.

It's meant to be fun (and informative):D

Where in Turkey are you located?

Like my pal Armstrong thanked, End of discussion....
Yeah... It has run it's natural course..

1. Topic published.
2. 10% topics to the point.
3. 40% d**k measurement competition
4. 40% national promotion
5. 10% food and women.

Cheers! :D

No idea, what's your beef with AZ's, just don't bring Turks into it. Chill!

I mean, we're OK with Azeris now that we have our land (Artsakh) back. There was a war fought in 93-94 over this land, that was Armenian dominated but given to Azerbaijan by Stalin. Armenians were being killed, so Armenia had to step in.

Your absolutely right. This is an Internet forum, but there are people here that think that the future of their country depends on how willing they are to engage in flame wars.

It's meant to be fun (and informative):D

Where in Turkey are you located?

Not in TR at the moment, in Norway using VPN of home. Just have fun buddy!

I mean, we're OK with Azeris now that we have our land (Artsakh) back. There was a war fought in 93-94 over this land, that was Armenian dominated but given to Azerbaijan by Stalin. Armenians were being killed, so Armenia had to step in.

Man I don't know what's up with you guys - I thought we Pakisanis were an emotional bunch and that no one could beat us on that, however, I came across dozens of Armenians (very good friends now) in the US, and man did they hate anything Turkish :P

Yeah... It has run it's natural course..

1. Topic published.
2. 10% topics to the point.
3. 40% d**k measurement competition
4. 40% national promotion
5. 10% food and women.

Cheers! :D

We run this town...Whatchya got ???

We run this town...Whatchya got ???

To tell you the truth, this forum must be one of the MOST democratic and fun forums on the planet! It has just the right amount of humor, hatred, racism and chitty chat :D

Not in TR at the moment, in Norway using VPN of home. Just have fun buddy!

Man I don't know what's up with you guys - I thought we Pakisanis were an emotional bunch and that no one could beat us on that, however, I came across dozens of Armenians (very good friends now) in the US, and man did they hate anything Turkish :P

You probably don't want to here this, but that hate stems from Genocide denial. But again, for the purposes of keeping away the Kemalheads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom