What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every sharia stander is for AKP =S This shows again your niveau of knowledge.
Niveau of knowledge.... or Level of knowledge? Since when is niveau an English word?

haha, oh the irony..

Hahaha my favourite restuarant is Armenian!!! Its called Martik's, they serve the best pizzas... Only place I know of in Iran where you can eat pork...

Bro in Iran we got bigger worries then carrying over caucasus rivalries of Azeris and Armenians. We all get along. There are Armenian churches in Tabriz, one near Maku in West Azerbaijan is actually a Unesco Heritage site!!! :

Saint Thaddeus Monastery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of them know about the Khojaly massacre and are against that, but they largely get along just fine...

Good to know.

Ahh yes, lamajuh is the sh*t.

Your region sounds very interesting. And I've never been to the Caspian! I might have to make an excursion on my way to Isfahan this fall:D

Niveau of knowledge.... or Level of knowledge? Since when is niveau an English word?

haha, oh the irony..

Who cares? This is an international forum.

@ Quasar : Dude, who'd you recommend reading if one wanted to read a detailed discussion on 'Reason' - that very word ? Because most people I've read, even the ones who are, I believe considered, big names in epistemology they began with this assumption that reason is an 'indivisible' thing intrinsic to the human mind...I'd rather a more detailed deconstruction of the word itself and an exploration about it before making use of it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom