What's new

Funny Countryballs et al !

Fractal Design - you'll need to click the pic to read this one.

io4l6eb174xx.png

Today on PDF: A lesson in Mathematics and European history:woot:~

Fav0jMO.png

FYI, "smörgåstårta" and "Swedish kebabpizza" are real dishes... just really weird:blink:.

Sm%C3%B6rg%C3%A5st%C3%A5rta1.jpg

dsc05578.jpg

In general Scandinavian food should be treated as a Crime Against Humanity.

Polandball: helping you become multicultural one poorly drawn comic at a time.

1ZFoa6q.png

Drinking during daylight is frowned upon unless it's your birthday, Christmas, a friend's birthday, a wedding, a camping/fishing trip, you're watching a sports game, a barmitzvah, you're not driving on a road trip, you're cleaning your house, you're watching a movie, you're about to walk the dog, or you have brews from last night. Then it's perfectly fine.

When Apollo meets Soyuz.

Fi8gyQ3.png

A couple quick notes:

1. Apollo was actually launched on a Saturn IB, not Saturn V
2 I know Soyuz doesn't have a soft-docking probe. Deal with it.
3. Poland can't into Space. Poland has Space lust. Deal with it too.

Here's a version with text.

New Years resolutions

4qyw1r7mu31y.png

True story: Australia got its butt handed to it by Emus.

latest

Austria in German is Österreich. Österreich sounds like Ostrich and an Ostrich is close to an Emu. America is not known for his geographical prowess.

FYI, "smörgåstårta" and "Swedish kebabpizza" are real dishes... just really weird:blink:.

Sm%C3%B6rg%C3%A5st%C3%A5rta1.jpg

dsc05578.jpg

In general Scandinavian food should be treated as a Crime Against Humanity.

Polandball: helping you become multicultural one poorly drawn comic at a time.

You didnt just make fun of Kebabpizza!!!!!!!:tsk: :angry::disagree:

Maybe its an acquired taste, but damn slurp some cola down with kebabpizza, divine :thinktank::dance3:
Also its one thing that brings all Swedes together regardless of political affiliations :D

64598983.jpg

You didnt just make fun of Kebabpizza!!!!!!!:tsk: :angry::disagree:

Yes I did:D. To be fair I make fun of Norwegian cuisine all the time too. I actually like Kebabpizza though.

And I stand by my original statement and comic. Scandinavian foods are generally either weird fusions of multiple nation's cuisine or Crimes Against Good Taste, like Lutefisk:bad:

But I don't like Smörgåstårta:angry:!! That's the bad kind of weird fusion. Give me a sandwich or give me a cake, preferably Red Velvet with chocolate chips, but don't mix the two together and give me a sandwich cake:o:.

Maybe its an acquired taste, but damn slurp some cola down with kebabpizza, divine

Surströmming and Haggis are acquired tastes too, but you'll never convince me that they aren't actually the devil disguised as really bad, completely awful, borderline abominations trying to pass themselves off as food.

There's always someone who likes something completely weird that the rest of the world looks at and runs from quickly in any direction they can. That's why you Swedes are lucky you have us Norgies:partay:. You're weird but we wouldn't have it any other way.

A relevant comic on US-Russian relations, in light of recent events.

sk4oay72789y.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom