upload_2018-7-5_16-45-30.png

Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
Account Name: DIAMER BASHA AND MOHMAND DAM FUND-2018
Account No: 03-593-299999-001-4
IBAN: PK06SBPP003593299999014
Total Transactions: 1
Total Amount: Rs. 1,000,000

http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/page.asp?id=2757

this single step is beginning of long journey .

this single step is beginning of long journey .
you beg in front of world bank/US..
we are atleast asking from our people to donate..
and all of this is due to your country who is the violater of indus water treaty signed in 1962 and which clearly states that all the rivers in kashmir belong to Pakistan and your prime minister of that time agreed to it but now you are creating dams over it violating the agreement..

First donation worth Rs 1 Million made by Chief Justice himself.
does state bank has branches in other cities?
as far as i know it is only in karachi..

you beg in front of world bank/US..
we are atleast asking from our people to donate..
and all of this is due to your country who is the violater of indus water treaty signed in 1962 and which clearly states that all the rivers in kashmir belong to Pakistan and your prime minister of that time agreed to it but now you are creating dams over it violating the agreement..

does state bank has branches in other cities?
as far as i know it is only in karachi..

i was appreciating chief justice's gesture .

Thank you for this thread

I shared these details in my whatsapp group and encouraged everyone to donate as much as possible..

I will try to contribute as much as I can so that I could say to my grand children that Bhasha dam was built with my money and I didn't invest all money in savings

Thank you for this thread

I shared these details in my whatsapp group and encouraged everyone to donate as much as possible..

I will try to contribute as much as I can so that I could say to my grand children that Bhasha dam was built with my money and I didn't invest all money in savings

It is a great initiative from SC I will also donate as much as I can it is our responsibility. When ever you share please share it with the original link so that people can trust the source.

It is a great initiative from SC I will also donate as much as I can it is our responsibility. When ever you share please share it with the original link so that people can trust the source.
Yes I shared Supreme Court website alongside the PDF letter attached on the SC website...

Laanat on this fraud democracy.

A system run by corrupt leaders who come to power to consolidate their rule, enrich their families and themselves.

If the last 10 years was of true democracy, Supreme Court did not need to set up this fund. The leaders who claim are popular with people must know the challenges and the problems of the country and its people.

Do we know what the target amount of this is?

This is good indeed but i think sc should put this in as a tax 100 rupes in per electricity bill or so as water will be used by every person.

What is the target in rupees figure for these dams?

Back
Top Bottom