What's new

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China

Right! They're Freedom Fighters! Hope they get their freedom soon. For this, we need to bank on Pakistan!! :-)

India should recognize East Turkestan

Idiotic statement. I wouldn't like Chinese sponsoring Kashmir terror or NE terror. They actually can make things hot like how they did for soviets in Afghanistan .

They don't recognize Kashmir as part of India. We shouldn't recognize Tibet or East Turkestan as part of China.

They don't recognize Kashmir as part of India. We shouldn't recognize Tibet or East Turkestan as part of China.

You want china to do the same in kashmir and NE ? They actually have that capability unlike Pakistan. Think sane ,guys.

Is there proof that china does not recognize kashmir as india?

You want china to do the same in kashmir and NE ? They actually have that capability unlike Pakistan. Think sane ,guys.

Is there proof that china does not recognize kashmir as india?

They issue stapled visas to kashmiris. They're occuping part of Jammu and Kashmir (COK). Are you a chinese lover? Keep your sexual fetishes out of this.

You're dense as hell. Every single Indian knows this. Go ahead and look it up on google. I'm not gonna do your work for you.

Put up or shut up.

They issue stapled visas to kashmiris. They're occuping part of Jammu and Kashmir (COK). Are you a chinese lover? Keep your sexual fetishes out of this.

I am not china lover.But then China is a sane power, unlike the jihadis who wish to create the islamic emirates . I would prefer China anyday over the jihadi nuts .

So no thanks.

The time is all gone, when movements came out in the name of ethnicity, garnered support. Nowadays, every X,Y movements start with the name of ethnicty , then use the name of religion to garner wide support.
Shame on those people.

Put up or shut up.

Are you even Indian you moron?? Chinese occupied kashmir is our land being illegally occupied by chinese. They issue stpled visas to kashmiris. They're in bed with pakistan. At the very least, India needs to recognize East Turkestan and Tibet as disputed territory.

Idiotic statement. I wouldn't like Chinese sponsoring Kashmir terror or NE terror. They actually can make things hot like how they did for soviets in Afghanistan .
Your post give me the impression that you have no idea of the geopolitics in the region. And worse still you knowledge of counterinsurgency is zilch!

So please don't keep spouting baloney!

And I'm aware you're a moronic false flagger.

Muslim terrorist killed their own Muslim brethen without a shed of tear, Pakistan government can't stop all Uyghur sneak into Pakistan and join the terrorist to plan attack on the innocent.

Are you even Indian you moron?? Chinese occupied kashmir is our land being illegally occupied by chinese. They issue stpled visas to kashmiris. They're in bed with pakistan. At the very least, India needs to recognize East Turkestan and Tibet as disputed territory.

China is in bed with everyone who gives money.They change sides and are in for themselves. Unlike Islamist hordes ,whenver some mullah screams Islam in danger, you have mobs and foriegn jihadis on your doorstep. India is already home to the tibetan exile govt and is supportive of them.China will change sides where Pakistan is also concerned . Likely when relations of india-china improve we should be able to get Kashmir back from them . Though I cannot say the same for South Tibet .

Your post give me the impression that you have no idea of the geopolitics in the region. And worse still you knowledge of counterinsurgency is zilch!

So please don't keep spouting baloney!

I am being frank.If China wished to destabilise NE and maoist strongholds it would have given a lot more arms and munitions like how it did in Afghanistan against soviets and Cambodia against Vietnam.

China is in bed with everyone who gives money.They change sides and are in for themselves. Unlike Islamist hordes ,whenver some mullah screams Islam in danger, you have mobs and foriegn jihadis on your doorstep. India is already home to the tibetan exile govt and is supportive of them.China will change sides where Pakistan is also concerned .

I am being frank.If China wished to destabilise NE and maoist strongholds it would have given a lot more arms and munitions like how it did in Afghanistan against soviets and Cambodia against Vietnam.
Also help Uighur please. Both India and Japan have interest in helping Uighur and TIbetians.

Back
Top Bottom