What's new

From America with love

Basically i found ordinary Americans to be very open minded folks, they just go about their business without looking down on foreigners, if anything, sometimes they are just curious to know you. I doubt that in many Western cities, a Muslim could perform his prayer in such a manner.

This.

If Americans can have courage to stand up for their Muslims neighbours then Pakistanis should stand up for our minorities.
That's the difference Americans are born and raised free and confident so if they are convinced about something, man they stand for it... when I started my business, it were the good American people who went out of their ways to help me..

Well one cannot do much buy admire the stand by certain population segments in USA that magic 51% whose leader was not elected

Much better then the so call Muslim nations where folks are chilling on their asses waiting for Trump's phone call so they can be obligated to have a press release

134 Million Musims can just get branded a "Label" and a suspicion , however some folks are more worried about the "Call" or the incentive

:coffee: The biker man , and the people standing infront of police in US better then politicians and kings of Muslim world

Last edited:
Nice gesture indeed. Though the last person you would expect judging by his looks. All good!

You can't tell a book by its cover or a person by their words alone. Otherwise, everyone would believe that India is supa Powa.

That's the difference Americans are born and raised free and confident so if they are convinced about something, man they stand for it... when I started my business, it were the good American people who went out of their ways to help me..

Americans are an example of free people. Indians like to talk about how free they are as a people. But that only apply to the Indian upper class. Most Indians are too poor to be free.

You can't tell a book by its cover or a person by their words alone. Otherwise, everyone would believe that India is supa Powa.

Americans are an example of free people. Indians like to talk about how free they are as a people. But that only apply to the Indian upper class. Most Indians are too poor to be free.
Indians top the charts for racism..a study conducted by researchers from Sweden; a neutral country.

He seems like he means business. #Salutes
-
Meanwhile:
trump-muslimban-refugee-stories-2-588ef2b99efd9__700.jpg

Basically i found ordinary Americans to be very open minded folks, they just go about their business without looking down on foreigners, if anything, sometimes they are just curious to know you. I doubt that in many Western cities, a Muslim could perform his prayer in such a manner.

Actually what is this promoting? Yes most Americans don't bat an eyelid but it only takes one fool to start abusing. Engagement is one thing. I am all for praying but not this. But that's just my opinion and you may all disagree

One thing is clear that the normal Americans are good hearted people believe me, I have interacted with them for years, the normal sober American is a good person and does not want harm to others but normally they believe what media feeds them.
same could be said about our neighbour INDIA

Back
Top Bottom