What's new

Frequent droughts made Tamil people innovative

Our Tamil brothers should have their own country, freedom to the Tamils southern India should be a Tamil state!

I was called upon (tagged). Then I saw your post. Untag please. I hate participating in a thread where one really stupid, ridiculous and unfounded remark is made :D

you might have gone into some lord shiva temple for sure, the grains in that pot has nothing to with agriculture except sacred offerings to lord shiva
I believe he is talking about 'kuluvai', where people used to store grains which they cultivate during rainy season for the upcoming summer. Which can be found in many villages in southern tamil nadu, we do have one kuluvai at our home, which is not in use now.

I agree with the claim that Tanmil people are intelligent , particularly Brahmans. However i do not know whether they are because of Drought or anything else. We too have frequent droughts in Gujarat and do not know how do we perceived .

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is. It was Darwin's law at work.

@ashdoc @Soumitra

So this frequent drought means frequent. I would say climate change, otherwise Saudi could be the center of science.

@Peshwa

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is. It was Darwin's law at work.
@Cherokee @eyeswideshut @third eye @uparyupari @thesolar65

@airuah

@jung41

@Azz Kikr

@Karimulkhan Shatanarey @DJ Crudept

@Roybot

@Viny

@Ankit Kumar @Ankit Kumar 001 @Ankit_Singhal

@Rocky25

@Nilgiri

@punit @Indian Gurkha @indianrabbit @IndianTiger @Indian Su30 MKI @Indian2Core

@wowler

@utraash

@scorpionx

56672378.jpg
confused-guy.jpg
OP ne confuse kar dia hai !

without giving any example, How you are claiming that tamils are innovators?

Kya tagging tagging game chal raha hai , pura pdf tag kar dala on a useless write up.

52230353.jpg

without giving any example, How you are claiming that tamils are innovators?
Cholas are one of the first to have navy and conquered territories outside india.. Thats military innovation..

Even before 2000years we had trade relationship with egypt.. That's economic innovation..
Tamil Brahmi script in Egypt - Today's Paper - The Hindu

Only with seven words for a poem/kural we had a literature written in the 1st century BC with enormous amount of meaning for life. That's innovation in literature.

Above all we spoke a language, even when you shuffle the words in a sentence at your will still it will give the same meaning. Thats our ultimate innovation.

Cholas are one of the first to have navy and conquered territories outside india.. Thats military innovation..

Even before 2000years we had trade relationship with egypt.. That's economic innovation..
Tamil Brahmi script in Egypt - Today's Paper - The Hindu

Only with seven words for a poem/kural we had a literature written in the 1st century BC with enormous amount of meaning for life. That's innovation in literature.

Above all we spoke a language, even when you shuffle the words in a sentence at your will still it will give the same meaning. Thats our ultimate innovation.

nanum Pachai tamizhan than nanba, enakum theriyum. Op has created the thread without any Purpose, He didnt give example for his claim.

of course they are . with drought or without drought ! till very recently the top bureaucracy used to be filled with Tamilians. in others fields also tamilians are well known for their achievement.

Back
Top Bottom