What's new

Frequent droughts made Tamil people innovative

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is. It was Darwin's law at work.

Last edited:
Whats this 6th grade essay writing competition?
How is this world affairs with no stats, article, backing, examples?
3/10 :enjoy:
:angry: How dare you say that, it is called batterfly effect err.....some thing like that. You start with wheat flour to make mutton biryani. Do well beta you will be promoted to foreign secretary and can have talks with sartaj aziz:p:.

@Razia Sultana @jbgt90 @Azz Kikr @GURU DUTT @Geralt @Sarjen29 @Sam. @Ryuzaki @jamahir @Nilgiri

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is.
@magudi @itachiii @ranjeet @Star Wars @Samudra Manthan @Hindustani78 @Echo_419 @ni8mare @SRP @SarthakGanguly @CorporateAffairs @Ivan @HariPrasad @East or West India Best @Darmashkian @Odysseus @Juggernautjatt @luckych @Nicky G @MilSpec @kurup @Sky lord @raj76 @Bang Galore @IndoCarib @Tridibans @cloud_9 @kbd-raaf @lightoftruth @Transhumanist @WAR-rior

Tamilians are one of the most gifted communities in the world. Tamilians are very inventive people. There are many innovative people in Tamil Nadu but they had to pay a heavy price in the form of droughts. Frequent droughts made Tamilians innovative. Only people with certain qualities can survive conditions of drought. As more droughts occur those qualities intensify. Drought-induced-evolution defines the Tamil intelligence. Over umpteen generations droughts moulded and chiseled the Tamil mind into what it is.
well if droughts make people innovative then people of thar or sahara deserts should be filling most patents :haha:

but ya people like marwaries are the best buisnessmen as they had always to brace with constant draughts

arey bhai koi details bhi hai kya ? what innovations tamils used to face drought ?

:what:

:unsure: what chapati biryani you make from wheat flour :unsure: Do you mould your mutton from the flour?

he meant when you knead the flour with your hands it causes small ripples in air that get amplified to big rains that promote growth of grass. So when goat eats it you kill goat and make mutton biryani.......:D

@kaykay @indo @jaatram @TejasMk3 @BigDaddyWatch @Napalm

@Rain Man @utraash @levina @Mike_Brando @KIND

@heisenberg @The BrOkEn HeArT @sancho

@SpArK @Iggy @Abingdonboy @Chronos @anilindia

@kadamba-warrior @Chanakya's_Chant @RisingShiningSuperpower @chhota bheem

56672378.jpg

arey bhai koi details bhi hai kya ? what innovations tamils used to face drought ?

:) I dont know the details but during my visit to India I visited few temples in TN and one thing I noticed there was a brass bowl type pot placed so high on a structure. I was curious to know about its usage as I personally was feeling it could NOT be part of any religious ritual so it must be having some other logic behind it. I found out that It was used to be a storage pot for many grain seeds which they used to use for cultivation later after the drought ends.

I think such innovative ideas the opening poster is talking about

Back
Top Bottom