What's new

French Presidential and Legislative Elections 2017-News and Updates

In Western Europe,populists cant win,never ever.
The people wont let them.

Some people don't know that even if Le Pen wins she would have to secure a majority in the following legislative elections. Something that will never ever happen. 289 seats needed to form a government and run the country. She currently has two. No other party would want to be part of a coalition.

Some people don't know that even if Le Pen wins she would have to secure a majority in the following legislative elections. Something that will never ever happen. 289 seats needed to form a government and run the country. She currently has two. No other party would want to be part of a coalition.
Yes i heard that yesterday,although she has so much support she only has 2 seats,strange system btw.

Whatever Happen in this 1st Round with FInal Results With either Lepen in front of Macron or vice Versa...

The 2nd round is almost done... With mostly Macron winning.

France is a shithole. Just visit and see.

My girl and i had a cruise in 2015. The tour started on la spezia, marseille, Barcelona, mallorca, napoli. We visited evry city but used the day in marseille to use the spa on the ship. I had no intention to waste money in that dirt hole.

I dont hate france. Its just below my standard and now they want that goldmann sachs fag it will get even worse.

I have a flight to Lima in octobre and there is an option via Paris or Madrid. I will not use via Paris. Its not safe there.
This shows that you havent been to real France,go to the rural countryside and see France.

Yes i heard that yesterday,although she has so much support she only has 2 seats,strange system btw.

Yes because the number of seats earned isn't based on score.
The voting system of the legislative election is a two round system where voters choose their MP in each of the France's 577 constituencies. If you want an exemple,the greens (more than a dozen) got more seats despite having much less votes than the National Front.

This shows that you havent been to real France,go to the rural countryside and see France.

If Marine won he wouldn't be trashing France. But I understand him,loosing elections can make you go mad. But he's not French nor lives in France,I don't know why he's so mad,how will Macron's election affect his everyday life ? He wants to impose us a candidate,but will not be the one being affected by her policies. We will. I will.

How far is Nice from Marseille? :victory:
Google is your friend...therefore use it :)

If Marine won he wouldn't be trashing France. But I understand him,loosing elections can make you go mad. But he's not French nor lives in France,I don't know why he's so mad,how will Macron's election affect his everyday life ? He wants to impose us a candidate,but will not be the one being affected by her policies. We will. I will.

You can get angry...but with respect. Something he lacks.

@Louiq XIV @Taygibay

Donc Le Drian va rempiler ? :yahoo:

pos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom