What's new

French operation "amitié"

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
Launched on the 4th of august 2020 after the Beirut explosions,the French armed forces launched the operation "amitié" (friendship) to provide humanitarian and military assistance to Lebanon. 750 soldiers are currently deployed to Lebanon,that includes medical teams,military engineers etc.

The French armed forces have so far sent to Lebanon 1200 tons of humanitarian help (food,medical supplies etc.).

The French Navy has deployed the Mistral ship Tonnerre and merchant ship,the MN Calao chartered by the French ministry of the armies.

The French air force has sent so far to Lebanon 8 aircrafts loaded with humanitarian supplies ; 4x A400M ; 1x C130J-30 ; 1x A330 MRTT ; 1x A310 ; 1x Transall

EfYKhIgWoAItqnU.jpg

Last edited:
Deploying soldiers to Lebanon after a humanitarian disaster? Only the imperialist french can see this as logical. Do I have to remind France of what happened last time french soldiers were deployed to Libanon?

Deploying soldiers to Lebanon after a humanitarian disaster? Only the imperialist french can see this as logical. Do I have to remind France of what happened last time french soldiers were deployed to Libanon?

Who are the soldiers sent to Lebanon ?

Military firefighters,military engineers,military medical teams,others are the crew of the Tonnerre,helping delivering the humanitarian supplies and making sure the Tonnerre is in optimal conditions to provide medical assistance to the Lebanese population thanks to its ;

750m² of modern hospital facilities (NATO Role 3 medical facility) consisting in:

• two operating rooms
  • an x-ray room
  • a dental office
  • a scanner
  • 20 rooms and 69 hospitalization beds, of which 7 are fit for intensive care
  • 50 more beds can be installed in the helicopter hangar if needed.

Other personnels are deployed as part of the air bridge between Lebanon and France. The only purpose of the deployment of the French armed forces is to provide humanitarian relief,there's nothing wrong in sending army for civilian purposes,they aren't there for combat missions.

Of course your French bashing blinds you once again,you can bark as much as you want,but the Lebanese appreciate this help,that's the most important thing.

Who are the soldiers sent to Lebanon ?

Military firefighters,military engineers,military medical teams,others are the crew of the Tonnerre,helping delivering the humanitarian supplies and making sure the Tonnerre is in optimal conditions to provide medical assistance to the Lebanese population thanks to its ;

750m² of modern hospital facilities (NATO Role 3 medical facility) consisting in:

• two operating rooms
  • an x-ray room
  • a dental office
  • a scanner
  • 20 rooms and 69 hospitalization beds, of which 7 are fit for intensive care
  • 50 more beds can be installed in the helicopter hangar if needed.

Other personnels are deployed as part of the air bridge between Lebanon and France. The only purpose of the deployment of the French armed forces is to provide humanitarian relief,there's nothing wrong in sending army for civilian purposes,they aren't there for combat missions.

Of course your French bashing blinds you once again,you can bark as much as you want,but the Lebanese appreciate this help,that's the most important thing.
I was watching TRT yesterday, for comic purposes ofcourse, and I saw how evil France was keeping Lebanon indebted because it organises donor gatherings to help the country :rofl:....If you think RT is idiotic, you should watch TRT

I was watching TRT yesterday, for comic purposes ofcourse, and I saw how evil France was keeping Lebanon indebted because it organises donor gatherings to help the country :rofl:....If you think RT is idiotic, you should watch TRT

Damn boi your Turkey obsession is incurable.

Back
Top Bottom