What's new

French gone crazy..... again

France has turned into an intolerant facist country, their venom again Muslims is becoming more and more like how they treated Jews 100 years ago. History is repeating itself and the French are too blind or arrogant to see it.
Perhaps they don't want their country to become like Britain

1298689847--muslim-rally-for-shariah-law-outside-libyan-embassy-in-london_604125.jpg
1379610222-sunni-muslims-protest-at-the-iranian-embassy-in-london_2728568.jpg

1385742821-muslims-protest-at-angola-embassy-london_3371502.jpg

1385769761-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375793.jpg

1385769793-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375948.jpg

1385769797-islamists-protest-in-london-against-angolas-alleged-ban-on-islam_3375829.jpg

1390584582-followers-of-radical-islamist-anjem-chaudry-protesting-in-london_3746169.jpg

brit.jpg

So much islamophobia,they actually have around 10% Muslims in mainland France...

But,I would like France to get back to monarchy and its Christian traditions.
that would be great bt France has invaded countries which is the cause of migration to france.
king loius beheaded i believe by jacobin rothschild masons.

Obviously these are very few people. It's like white supremacists / red necks in America or far right wingers in Europe.

Besides, what do you expect these people to say when their countries have been colonized by the West? There is no denying that democracy is a sham and secularism has failed

photos looked stage why all boards have same typed text.
Because it's printed by the same groups.

Obviously these are very few people. It's like white supremacists / red necks in America or far right wingers in Europe.

Besides, what do you expect these people to say when their countries have been colonized by the West?
So Britain and France should let more muslims in?

that would be great bt France has invaded countries which is the cause of migration to france.
king loius beheaded i believe by jacobin rothschild masons.
And what did Britain do? Hand out lollipops and money?

Because it's printed by the same groups.

So Britain and France should let more muslims in?

And what did Britain do? Hand out lollipops and money?
that wat i am saying the colonialism and invasions are cause of migration.
intelligent agency put these guys to work same boards same text. incite hatred amongst peoples. Actually britain did hand out lollipops and money to those that were traitors who served british interest.

Your a moron don't gas light Muslims living in the UK people like you are the problem.

The wests fake freedom of expression should allow all to express their views whether they agree to or not, hate speech is different.

But over and over thr hypocrisy is exposed so easily by western white supremists.

Muslims have allowed westerners in to exploit their natural resources.
Allowed? Muslims didn't have the means to exploit the natural resources themselves. The developed countries came and started drilling for oil and gas. They created the infastracture. And the Muslim countries with vast resources became rich.

Let me guess: You and your spouse - or perhaps your parents - are cousins?!

It won't be all that surprising - unfortunately - as a lot, and I mean a LOT, of people I know personally are married to their cousins. Some to their first cousins, even.

I mean, even I'd a crush on my first cousin, heh! But in my defense, I was 13 so... what did I know?

While sure, cousin marriages aren't exactly prohibited in Quran, nor Torah or Bible for that matter, but that doesn't change the fact that it's... well, incest. Besides, Islam suggests seeking life partners outside of your clan, just so the Muslims feel a stronger kinship towards each other.

Besides, inbreeding can be brutal to the offsprings with all sorts of birth defects. So, at the very least, think of the future generation.
Cousins are different from their father or mother sides

Your a moron don't gas light Muslims living in the UK people like you are the problem.

The wests fake freedom of expression should allow all to express their views whether they agree to or not, hate speech is different.

But over and over thr hypocrisy is exposed so easily by western white supremists.
Oh so the photos above are not hate speech? They are not a warning to secular countries?

So much islamophobia,they actually have around 10% Muslims in mainland France...

But,I would like France to get back to monarchy and its Christian traditions.

The vast bulk of Muslims in France are from former colonies. The older generations were much more secular and accepting of French values but even they were treated with contempt. Third or fourth generation Muslims are still mistreated even though they’re fully French and know no other country. As a backlash many have started becoming more religious.

Anglo countries, like UK, US, Canada etc. have a much more accommodating attitude towards Muslims and have integrated them into society even though the US is run by Jews and is continuously at war with Islam. Russia has 15 million Muslims and they’ve well integrated.

It’s only in France that the government has an antagonistic relationship with Muslims with increasing levels of suppression and intolerance. They want all Muslims to become gay, get naked, become drunk and start copulating like animals to be considered truly French.

France is never going back to Christianity. Their excessive hate for Islam comes from their excessive hate for Christianity. They absolutely despise the Catholic Church and religion which is why they became secular.

In the future they’re more likely to convert to Islam than to go back to Christianity. That is a very likely scenario.

I personally disagree with cousin marriage. But each to his own. I dont feel a defence forum is the right place to have this discussion.
It's not. It's another dumb attempt against France,by British-loving members.

France is never going back to Christianity. Their excessive hate for Islam comes from their excessive hate for Christianity. They absolutely despise the Catholic Church and religion which is why they became secular.
France might return to Christianity after a World War.

Back
Top Bottom