What's new

French court confirms ban on 'burkinis' in city's swimming pools

Why are Hindutvadis chanting love jihad then? Let me give you a hint: Its not because they are worried of Muslim women marrying Hindu men
Dude falling in love is not a crime but organized trapping is crime which is what it is talking about, I have seen many people marriages between Muslims and hindus ,it's not just Muslim men marrying Hindu women , you see and high light amir Kahn marrying Hindu women ,but won't hear his two sisters marrying Hindu men , did you. If you think and are under the impression that muslim men are magnrt for women then it's time for you to wake up.

That's one stare he is talking about in India.

Only a coward would do that

If your enemy is trying to force you to do something, our response should be to stand up and defend our values, principles, modesty and faith

There are 2 billion Muslims, we have the youngest median age of any faith and are only going to grow

French Muslims will have to work around being targeted, but no one is running and if anything it will reinforce the desire to stand up for our faith, family and values

Btw you dont grow, you shrink. No other faith has so much young people calling themself atheist. Egypt for example had 30% growth of atheists in just 5 years. Young people are seeing that freedom is possible.

Not that i would care about it. But you somehow try to ignore that.

Btw you dont grow, you shrink. No other faith has so much young people calling themself atheist. Egypt for example had 30% growth of atheists in just 5 years. Young people are seeing that freedom is possible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Islam will always persevere, Our population is surging across 2 billion now

There is nothing you can do about that, whilst your own faiths collapse

I repeat if White can be anywhere in the world then Muslims and other migrants can be in Europe and you can suck it

All targeting French Women is doing is highliting the bullshit of the statements of freedom and individual choice

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Islam will always persevere, Our population is surging across 2 billion now

There is nothing you can do about that, whilst your own faiths collapse

I repeat if White can be anywhere in the world then Muslims and other migrants can be in Europe and you can suck it

All targeting French Women is doing is highliting the bullshit of the statements of freedom and individual choice

I dated an iranian girl, she was atheist and so were here parents. Learned bit about iranian food then.

I suck nothing. Law follows my ideas. In Germany is a veil ban for example in public service.

So all that crap about women's rights and freedom is out of the window now. These Westerners are hypocrite scumbags, they will make excuses for everything they do.
Now look at this imbecile @Apollon he think in western society, women have to show her beauty, even he gave example of barebreast. This shows these ppl are narrow minded, backward and extremists, to them, women is an object of pleasure and should not be covered.
Well do whatever u want, any rule in ur country u want BUT dont judge others then, dont point fingers at others, don't act as champions of human rights then u stupid hypocrite shitbags.

Lets not get into what will happen or not happen in future. Lets focus on what is the reality of today which is the fact that majority of Muslim men date and marry non-Muslim women while its not even a fraction vice versa

So all that crap about women's rights and freedom is out of the window now. These Westerners are hypocrite scumbags, they will make excuses for everything they do.
Now look at this imbecile @Apollon he think in western society, women have to show her beauty, even he gave example of barebreast. This shows these ppl are narrow minded, backward and extremists, to them, women is an object of pleasure and should not be covered.
Well do whatever u want, any rule in ur country u want BUT dont judge others then, dont point fingers at others, don't act as champions of human rights then u stupid hypocrite shitbags.

Fun fact, i give a shit how other countries are run. I dont care if there is torture, hunger or whatever. I dont have to live there, so its not my problem. I think thats a healthy way of thinking.

I dated an iranian girl, she was atheist and so were here parents. Learned bit about iranian food then.

I suck nothing. Law follows my ideas. In Germany is a veil ban for example in public service.

So what, I used to date white girls all the time, didn't see a Bible or a cross or any religiousity in any of them, your own faiths and religions are collapsing

And your response to this is to target Muslims and make them as faithless as you people

Ideal world stop dictating women

But would Pakistan accept nude or bikini beaches? Probably not

Than French would also do what they feel like doing

Personally US is the approach countries should take
Bikini, Burkini and whatever the hell you're wearing is allowed except for complete nudity

Only certain beaches allow nudity maybe 2-5% max

Lets not get into what will happen or not happen in future. Lets focus on what is the reality of today which is the fact that majority of Muslim men date and marry non-Muslim women while its not even a fraction vice versa

Rising atheism is today amigo.

Muslims play no role in Europe. Muslims are a relatively small minority in Europe, making up roughly 5% of the population. So idk what you try to say about that.

So what, I used to date white girls all the time, didn't see a Bible or a cross or any religiousity in any of them, your own faiths and religions are collapsing

And your response to this is to target Muslims and make them as faithless as you people

My own faith? I am my own god.

We target no one. We set laws and rules.

Rising atheism is today amigo.

Muslims play no role in Europe. Muslims are a relatively small minority in Europe, making up roughly 5% of the population. So idk what you try to say about that.

My own faith? I am my own god.

We target no one. We set laws and rules.

Yeah you set rules targeting Muslim women to try and force a European whoredom, where women are forced to reveal themselves for men's pleasure, so men can go to swimming pools and get a free strip show

Then spout bullshit about freedom

As per this 30 year old male sitting in Canada, women who wear bikinis are prostitutes.

I think he means dress like prostitute's

while I don't agree with the ruling its the law of the land now

Back
Top Bottom