What's new

French court confirms ban on 'burkinis' in city's swimming pools

Its not about Bikini, its about women not walking around like a trashbag. It is european custom for women to show beauty.

In old minoan times even bare breasted.

This isnt about bikini. No women is forced to wear a bikini, but walking around like trashbag gets banned. And btw covering face in public should be banned too.

Clear Message: you dont like Europe? Too bad, tzen gtfo
legit question are you a smackhead or one of those basement wankers. How sad does your life have to be to be commenting such vomit?

If you are okay with your sisters and daughters roam around half naked then its your choice. We Muslims have our own choice

White males are just pissed off because Muslims bang their women left and right but they can't even touch a Muslim woman without getting broken noses

You have the choice to follow our laws and customs or leave. Nobody forces you to be in Europe.

As for the rest of your bullshit. I had a iranian girlfriend. 😂👍

legit question are you a smackhead or one of those basement wankers. How sad does your life have to be to be commenting such vomit?

Sucks to hear the truth?

Its that simple, you want live here? Follow our culture. If not, gtfo.

These westerners can't think beyond objectifying women but talk about women's rights.
Because in the West, they think its okay for their daughters to look like prostitutes in bikini. Just say it as it is.
France is a secular country , they are making sure it remains that way. They are curbing the problem in bud. It has nothing to do with yhe dress.

If you allow something based on someone religion then in future other requests will follow. You just have to stay home if you don't like something ,no one is stopping you from wearing what you wear and jump into your private pool.

As i said, if you dont like europe gtfo
Don't worry darling, what I proposed was a peaceful gesture and a peaceful way of conveying the concerns of some other human beings who are not easy with the ways that the majority "likes". You didn't like my gesture? Then trust me, it will be the way you will not like.

Its that simple, you want live here? Follow our culture. If not, gtfo.
This legislation will only result in all Muslim women leaving EU while their male relatives will remain there to bang white beauties 24/7 :lol: At least the Muslim wives stopped their husbands from having white gfs but now it will be an open playing field. Thank You French Court

@Apollon But either France is liking Africa and Muslims or not, but money collection from Africa is still continuing, right? I bet you and your whole nation will wear hijab for money... Lets see what time shows us...

Of course I will follow your culture when I come over there by banging whities front, left and right :lol:
That's a misconception white females are waiting for them to get banged. With conservative society's like Muslims,there is no freedom or interaction with others for Muslim women,being a Muslim or non Muslim will not change the situation much.

This legislation will only result in all Muslim women leaving EU while their male relatives will remain there to bang white beauties 24/7 :lol: At least the Muslim wives stopped their husbands from having white gfs but now it will be an open playing field. Thank You French Court
In the above situation there will no practicing Muslim left in one generation.

Retarded behaviour from the French

They are trying to force people to dress like whores

I am against any forced form of dress including hijab or burka as it only forces people to do something and is no reflection of their personal belief or piety

All this does is stops Muslim women from using public pools and it specifically targets Muslim women

It takes from them their freedom
Their right to choose their dress
Their level of comfort
Their right to modesty
Hell even their right to swim

It's a reflection of the BULLSHIT of freedom, democracy blah blah blah typical thank these westerners come up with

If white people can turn up in Australia to take aborigine land or in NZ to take Maori land or take Native American land then Muslims will be in Europe

Of anything this is a call to defend your faith, values, principles and Iman against specific targeting of our women because they don't want to act and live like typical European whores

That's a misconception white females are waiting for them to get banged. With conservative society's like Muslims,there is no freedom or interaction with others for Muslim women,being a Muslim or non Muslim will not change the situation much.

In the above situation there will no practicing Muslim left in one generation.
Why are Hindutvadis chanting love jihad then? Let me give you a hint: Its not because they are worried of Muslim women marrying Hindu men

@Apollon But either France is liking Africa and Muslims or not, but money collection from Africa is still continuing, right? I bet you and your whole nation will wear hijab for money... Lets see what time shows us...

Greece or Germany wear hijab? Sorry we dont plan to fall on 3rd world status

Of course all Muslim women will leave for their homelands while their men will remain. Those men will make whities pregnant while also sending huge sums of money to their families back home. This will continue till complete economic equality between East and West.

Thank You French Court :enjoy:

Of course all Muslim women will leave for their homelands while their men will remain. Those men will make whities pregnant while also sending huge sums of money to their families back home. This will continue till complete economic equality between East and West.

Thank You French Court :enjoy:

Yawn. Thats your problem, your provocations are too cheap.

There is a solution for them. Its called airport and ticket to islamic country

Only a coward would do that

If your enemy is trying to force you to do something, our response should be to stand up and defend our values, principles, modesty and faith

There are 2 billion Muslims, we have the youngest median age of any faith and are only going to grow

French Muslims will have to work around being targeted, but no one is running and if anything it will reinforce the desire to stand up for our faith, family and values

Only a coward would do that

If your enemy is trying to force you to do something, our response should be to stand up and defend our values, principles, modesty and faith

There are 2 billion Muslims, we have the youngest median age of any faith and are only going to grow

French Muslims will have to work around being targeted, but no one is running and if anything it will reinforce the desire to stand up for our faith, family and values

Values 😂👍

Keep making such noises while your sister is sulking a Muslim man dry

I have no sister. You are so boring. 😂

Back
Top Bottom