What's new

Freed would-be suicide bomber tells kids to be like her

As per this news, an Israeli family has announced a prize of USD 100,000.00 for anyone who kills two of the released Palestinian prisoners as per the rules of Moses's Torah as they killed two from their family 13 years ago.

One of the prisoners has been exiled to Turkey and the other one is in the West Bank.

They announced the prize on their website in Turkish, Arabic and English in addition to Hebrew and the message shows two latest pictures of the released prisoners and that the killers of these two persons will be rewarded with USD 100,000.00 as per the rules of the Torah of Moses

The family members of the killed are also planning to spread the message through Facebook in Turkey, West bank and the Gaza Strip.

One of the family members of the killed Israelis said that "as Israel was supposed to kill these two killers but instead they were imprisoned and now Israel has committed another mistake by releasing them, it is our duty as humans and as Jews to implement the orders of the holy Torah: Human's blood with Human's blood. He added that any human can help in implementing the appropriate punishment to these two and that the implementers will be implementing justice.

------

Now what about the Blood of Muslims in Palestine being drained by Israelis?

Yes yes yes! Thanks to Israel they are living like kings. Thank you.

BTW I would rather eat porridge and live in a third world country than expose me and my family to the abuse the Zionists put innocent Palestinians through. You give them a piece of bread with one hand and in the other hand you use a stick whilst they eat. Don't twaddle rubbish and grow up young lady.

and here is a reminder how their leaders view Palestinians...

"There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969
and
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
and
"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"
and finally
"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 (my favorite one - classy)

Now you decide why Palestinians behave in the manner they do. If any leader of a country says such things then you know clearly know the mentality and agenda they have. Its better to live humbly and have dignity than to live in fear of tyrants.
very well said brother.......
Israelis are killing innocent Palestinians and on other side claiming that they provide better life to Palestinians better than 3rd worls countries..... what a joke :hitwall:
i think people in 3rd world countries are better because they are free from the oppression and tyranny of Israelis ......
everyone knows the what exactly Israel aim for ......:tdown:

Plain Wrong .. how can the authorities and schools allow this , a kid preaching suicide to others

Back
Top Bottom