What's new

Freed would-be suicide bomber tells kids to be like her

anyone agrees here this is horrible
but refrain from insulting our religion please
Bad joke, i apologize. The woman told the children that what she did was in the name of Islam and wanted them to become Shahids.

Thats her story:

Miserable creature that was used by terrorists, dont feel much sorry that she is released.

Last edited by a moderator:
why people still does this "his life is 1/10099487658327453297873475" WHO THE FVCK CARES!!!

what about those who felt the terrorism by those who was set free and lost a family member?

Thats her story:

Miserable creature that was used by terrorists, dont feel much sorry that she is released.

Just freaking amazing video and her reaction once out should be a source of embrassment for any pro palestinian crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
A person who never became a martyr advising others to be martyrs ! Or is she telling the kids to grab some limelight the way she is doing now?

is there a chance that this is sensationalist propaganda by those who are opposed to the swap deal?

is there a chance that this is sensationalist propaganda by those who are opposed to the swap deal?

Of course there is a "chance". Just like 911 was done by the US govt, Osama not being really dead or was it he was dead for years and kept frozen by the CIA?, Naval base being attacked by the CIA. There is always the " chance" in the conspiratorial mind.

all the terror groups in Palestine are never known to recruit children or teach them to aim to be sucide bombers - nahhhh ;)

i wonder if that girl's parents or relatives or friends were killed by israelis; because God Himself knows that if i were backed into a corner, had no hope, that outsiders were controlling every aspect of my life (even how much water and electricity I get) i'd resist violently too. And i say that with a straight face.

i wonder if that girl's parents or relatives or friends were killed by israelis; because God Himself knows that if i were backed into a corner, had no hope, that outsiders were controlling every aspect of my life (even how much water and electricity I get) i'd resist violently too. And i say that with a straight face.

there is NO EXCUSE , NO REASON to act like this

A barbaric action is a barbaric action. point.

Yeah of course, first it`s propaganda if not that, then it must me the justification.
It would be without a doubt a humane and honorable way to resist, by killing the doctor that saved your life in the hospital that supplied you with the medication and technology to save your life.
It would be would be an honorable way to resist to kill hundreds of women and children, old and young, who did nothing wrong to you.
I can see you saying that with a straight face, i have no doubt.

I can help eliminate the" I wonder". Please check the video posted for in there her BFF gives the reason! :) Warning: you may have to sit through images of some of those jews" :)

well in that particular context, it's very wrong. Of course violence is wrong. That's why if you follow my posts, i say that a katyusha or qassim rocket fired into haifa is as wrong as an F-16 and Caterpiller bulldozers uprooting entire villages to find one suspect

but humans are animals after all, they aren't always the most rational. Especially when backed into a corner.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I can help eliminate the" I wonder". Please check the video posted for in there her BFF gives the reason! :) Warning: you may have to sit through images of some of those jews" :)

close your beak.

i have scores of Jewish friends, people i trust.

well in that particular context, it's very wrong. Of course violence is wrong. That's why if you follow my posts, i say that a katyusha or qassim rocket fired into haifa is as wrong as an F-16 and Caterpiller bulldozers uprooting entire villages to find one suspect

but humans are animals after all, they aren't always the most rational. Especially when backed into a corner.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

close your beak.

i have scores of Jewish friends, people i trust.

you do, would not have guessed. - But have you sat down with them told them how you assume the worst of their countrymen, even in the face of a video telling you the tale of this lady?

im very honest and blunt with them, though contrary to y'all's popular belief --i'm just a normal simple person who is also a friend of someone and politics is not always on the agenda.

i also accept the flaws of the people in that region collectively.....israel is the occupier, but the Arabs have also been disunited and caught up in their own rivalries --much to their peril

the world however has a responsibility to recognize the Palestinian nation as much as it recognizes and accepts israeli nation

I mean, I don't want to sound like a broken record now --but after the end of September, one thing truly had me in a daze. I am blown away by the fact that the world's biggest proponent of democracy (US of A) can oppose a tiny nation's dream to become officially recognized as a people of the world, when 83% of its population supports it...

Palestine is an undeniable reality.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

by the way -- Hamas is ready to recognize israel as a state

How much yarn does it take to spin from the fact that she is probably telling the kids that "When you grow up fight Israeli occupation and oppression"

Back
Top Bottom