What's new

Free trade zones: Tajikistan allows workforce hiring from Pakistan

you still didnt answer what I said,

anyways did this article have any mention about the transfer of industries to Tajikistan cuz of the electricity issue here?

No it did not mention electricity issue. but why are nations after FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT?

the reason is simple to be able to tax them.

i fail to understand how relocating outside could have any benefit to the home country.

Remittance money directly goes to the people of Pakistan not to any corrupt institute of Pakistan where these Govt officials make mess of it. It indirectly improves the economy especially if the work force will also be of Pakistanis. It will be a similar model to UAE and Saudia where there are thousands of small Pakistani businessmen and dwellers.

brother please talk logical

money goes into peoples pocket good but you do need money in terms of taxes to build a nations economy and infrastructure.

come on let's not talk like villagers

No it did not mention electricity issue. but why are nations after FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT?

the reason is simple to be able to tax them.

i fail to understand how relocating outside could have any benefit to the home country.

aah just as i expected,
its merely your assumption.
as for the electricity issue, the situation is slowly improving and after 2 years it will be almost non existent,
if electricity was the issue do you its worth doing all the effort of relocating(which is not the case here) to another country, knowing that the situation will be much better in 2 years.

aah just as i expected,
its merely your assumption.
as for the electricity issue, the situation is slowly improving and after 2 years it will be almost non existent,
if electricity was the issue do you its worth doing all the effort of relocating(which is not the case here) to another country, knowing that the situation will be much better in 2 years.

so you want to tell a business man that hey you waited 5 years of zardari era and 2 years of Nawaz era

wait 2 more for things to improve. must be a truly patriotic businessman and not a true business oriented man.

I am not against investments .....and it would be good..

However, what is happening in Pakistan which no one seems to voice out about is packing up and moving out of business like I said earlier:

the Industries are NOT moving out towards Tajikistan. *period*

so you want to tell a business man that hey you waited 5 years of zardari era and 2 years of Nawaz era

wait 2 more for things to improve. must be a truly patriotic businessman and not a true business oriented man.

its plain common sense,
just recently 100 MW has been added last month,
Due to the Chinese and American Investment in Power Sector the Power issue will be resolved and the work progress only depicts that.

its a matter of common sense, its not free to just pack your bags and go to another country and start from scratch,
it takes time and money.

the Industries are NOT moving out towards Tajikistan. *period*
and you are their spokesman or are you sitting at the border to make sure that?!

Dude in a debate you present proof not say something and period...your word isnt law!

Back
Top Bottom