What's new

Free Khalistan!

The concept of nation is boundary less in Islam, It does not matter where you live. It is very difficult for you as a non believer to grasp the full essence of this ideology.
You are trying to mix the socioeconomic and military conflicts with Islam and I can understand from where you are talking from.
We still feel for the people of Bangladesh if they are in trouble and they do the same for us, not on the basis of nationality but religion alone.
Coming back to Shia and Sunni conflict my friend, I think it is much easier to solve as compare to the HINDU CLASS SYSTEM.
Coming back to the noble cause of Khlaistan for our Sikh brothers, please note that all the Sikh leaders have openly stated that Sikhism is not a part of Hinduism and they want a separate homeland where they can live according to the teachings of Sikh religion.

YouTube - Khalistan Speech June 3rd June 2007 Trafalgour Square London
Khalistan Speech June 3rd June 2007 Trafalgour Square London
Yes it is not 1984 it is 2007

YouTube - Lord Nazir Ahmed, Chair PNSD on Khalistan day 2008
Lord Nazir Ahmed, Chair PNSD on Khalistan day 2008

YouTube - Daljit Singh Bittu Conference 2 Sant Bhindranwale's Portrait
Daljit Singh Bittu Conference 2 Sant Bhindranwale's Portrait

YouTube - Khalistan beant singh--- jus reign ft. kurbani Productionz
Khalistan beant singh--- jus reign ft. kurbani Productionz

YouTube - ak-47 wale
ak-47 wale

And guess who is this common enemy for Manmohan Singh ?

Things change ...
I can say the same for u..

I'm sorry but other than ranting and whining(which continues unabated) effiminately, what have you achieved with your perceived friend against your perceived enemy???? Desparation sure shows itself when some dafts even talk about sending troops to af-tan to win favors from the masters.....:lol:

BTW were u implying that Sikhs getting killed in 1947 was a chimera?
You are the last person to speak for them.

Confident of your unity!!!
I saw in this forumn only maps of Greater Afghanistan including present Afghanistan and NWFP being present on hoardings within Pakistani border near Khyber Pass.

No, you are wrong, there will be many more who will talk about them including they themselves and in the end that is what matters.

Maps....... how many parts of india would you like to see... i ask so that i can make a map for you....:lol: by the way, just see the latest Nokia map, it includes kashmir as part of Pakistan (rightfully). Just look around carefully, you will find that 40% of your country is engulfed in insurgencies. Only if it was easy to see the truth. ;)

There is a difference. A major one. No one from India is going around the world killing innocent civilians. It is not the Indians who are involved in 75% of all terrorist acts in the UK. Not every act of terror in the world has an Indian footprint, it has the footprint of our esteemed neighbor.
There is no equivalence as you are suggesting here!

There is equivalence but to see that you would have to remove the extreme nationalistic fervor which allows you to kill people if you have to even if they are your countryman just because they demand independence. And probably it this same nationalistic fervor which has either blinded you to reality that hindustan itself is responsible for state sponsored terrorism in all neighboring countries and state terrorism within hindustan against minorities. Talk about Taliban, they are nothing as compared to the LTTE monster created, funded, trained and maintained by hindustan. How many lives that conflict has consumed????? do you have the slightest of idea???? ask those who have lost near and dear ones, who is worse???? their answer will not be music for your ears but then you would probably justify that also as hindustan foreign policy to justifiably export terror to neighboring country. One thing i am sure that today, if taliban stop hurting your interest, then they would become good for you.
I would not include the terror spread by hindu state in Pakistan because it is so obvious that it goes without saying. If you want the account of terror spread in Bangladesh, we can ask some bangladeshi member to come and enlight you in a better manner........ talk about exporting terror.
There is a vital difference between Pakistan and Hindustan. Pakistan has no global and regional ambition but hindustan does, and hindustan uses terror as a tool to implement state policy. I guess that makes hindustan a terrorist state.

India had the concept of democracy in the form of "Janapadas" long before the Western democracy. Do read up on that. Let me know if you need references.

Well, must be. I heard certain people also claim that ancient india was the first one to make a nuclear bomb as well, is that true/???

Why is this a surprise! USA went to civil war to protect the federation, you are doing so in Balochistan using much more force including the air force and artillery. Why preach to others what you can't practice?

That is what i have been saying all along in this thread. Insurgency needs public support, so if you think Balochistan insurgency has public support then lets hold a referrendum in Kashmir and Balochistan to ascertain what the people want??? Are you ready???

Last edited:
All the regions u mentioned have consistently voted in provincial and national elections.A few people taking up arms doesnt mean that they will triumph over the will of majority which have consistently used ballot.

Good for you.... but why can't i see the same confidence in your political elite when it comes to right of self determination.

People who have repeatedly failed to implement democracy are lecturing others. at least be able to live in democratic rule for 10 yrs consecutively then preach others.Its like murderers calling policemen brutal.

Well atleast we deserve the credit for creating a facade for what we are not. Atleast we are openly an Islamic republic and even then minorities are not subjected to genocides. On the other hand, it is completely opposite for "our esteemed neighbor".

And what do u know about ancient India? How many books have u read upon it except from Pakistani authors.

My interest is basically about "modern hindustan". ancient india came as a passing reference since Vinod mentioned it. But i'm not deceived by the theory presented by him. Show me where was it "one man one vote" democracy in the ancient times.
Pakistani authors....... you dont trust them...so why are your fellow hindustanis running from post to pillar and pillar to post with the story published by one news paper in Pakistan that kasab was Pakistani. You guys are extremely biased and prejudiced towards Pakistani authors but like to quote them when it suits you...... shame :tdown:

There is equivalence but to see that you would have to remove the extremely nationalistic fervor which allows you to kill people if you have to even if they are your countryman just because they demand independence. And probably it this same nationalistic fervor which has either blinded you to reality that hindustan itself is responsible for state sponsored terrorism in all neighboring countries and state terrorism within hindustan against minorities. Talk about Taliban, they are nothing as compared to the LTTE monster created, funded, trained and maintained by hindustan. How many lives that conflict has consumed????? do you have the slightest of idea???? ask those who have lost near and dear ones, who is worse???? their answer will not be music for your ears but then you would probably justify that also as hindustan foreign policy to justifiably export terror to neighboring country. One thing i am sure that today, if taliban stop hurting your interest, then they would become good for you.
I would not include the terror spread by hindu state in Pakistan because it is so obvious that it goes without saying. If you want the account of terror spread in Bangladesh, we can ask some bangladeshi member to come and enlight you in a better manner........ talk about exporting terror.
There is a vital difference between Pakistan and Hindustan. Pakistan has no global and regional ambition but hindustan does, and hindustan uses terror as a tool to implement state policy. I guess that makes hindustan a terrorist state.

I am not sure what are you trying to say here. If Pakistan has no ambitions why is every terror attack in the world linked in some way to Pakistan!

India does not support LTTE. They are a terrorist organization and we welcome their utter destruction. Same as the terrorist LET and AQ and Taliban need to be utterly destroyed.

Well, must be. I heard certain people also claim that ancient india was the first one to make a nuclear bomb as well, is that true/???

People claim many things. I have seen some claim that the Arabs were responsible for the European renaissance! Wonder why they did not have one of their own!

There are also claims of the the current numerals being used the world over as being Arabic (the Arabs took it from India), of Isaac Newton being some Ishhaq (this one is taught in some Madressas I know) and so on.

One has to separate the grain from the chaff.

That is what i have been saying all along in this thread. Insurgency needs public support, so if you think Balochistan insurgency has public support then lets hold a referrendum in Kashmir and Balochistan to ascertain what the people want??? Are you ready???

Why does Balochistan need to be linked to Kashmir? Why not just set an example for others in the region by letting them go!

Funny....never heard an Indian Muslim promote the idea of Ummah

Probably because you are part of the hinduvta mob running around with machetes behind muslim...... how can they express themselves in the presence of fanatics.......

You think hidustani muslims are very happy to see hindustan getting cosy with genociders of Palestinians or for that matter Rushdie talking in support of hindustan and many more......... they wont say it in open after seeing gujrat.

raj kery ga khalsa :woot:

good we are with you bro i think i have to make some job for free khalistan also.:devil:

I am not sure what are you trying to say here. If Pakistan has no ambitions why is every terror attack in the world linked in some way to Pakistan!

I am sorry but your sweeping statements are rubbish. Ever bothered to check where the terror perpetrated by the oldest known terrorist organization i-e LTTE is linked ????........ Pakistan....wrong, guess where....tamil nadu which is a state in hindustan if you dont know already.
Guess where the terrorist organization responsile for numerous terrorist activities in the neighboring countries by the name of RAW is based?????
Before you make such sweeping statements, make sure you are ready to stand in line with fools like Gordon Brown and G W bush. Guess what they are treated with these days????????

India does not support LTTE. They are a terrorist organization and we welcome their utter destruction. Same as the terrorist LET and AQ and Taliban need to be utterly destroyed.

If you dont consider Tamil Nadu as part of hindustan, its okay with me. In the same vein, may i also suggest the utter destruction of states perpetrating terror in neighborhood, organization committing terrorist activities across the border as well for inclusion in the all encompassing list. :cheers:

People claim many things. I have seen some claim that the Arabs were responsible for the European renaissance! Wonder why they did not have one of their own!
There are also claims of the the current numerals being used the world over as being Arabic (the Arabs took it from India), of Isaac Newton being some Ishhaq (this one is taught in some Madressas I know) and so on.
One has to separate the grain from the chaff.
Why does Balochistan need to be linked to Kashmir? Why not just set an example for others in the region by letting them go!

I hope you were not high while writing this because i just asked a simple question. Does the ancient India claim to have made a nuclear bomb in ancient times or not??????? why are you beating about the bush???? if you know the answer, then throw some light on it, if you don't, just say so.....:crazy:

I am sorry but your sweeping statements are rubbish. Ever bothered to check where the terror perpetrated by the oldest known terrorist organization i-e LTTE is linked ????........ Pakistan....wrong, guess where....tamil nadu which is a state in hindustan if you dont know already.
Guess where the terrorist organization responsile for numerous terrorist activities in the neighboring countries by the name of RAW is based?????
Before you make such sweeping statements, make sure you are ready to stand in line with fools like Gordon Brown and G W bush. Guess what they are treated with these days????????

It is not even a small fraction of the global Islamic terror network of which Pakistan is the internationally proven hub. Trying to compare the two is futile!

If you dont consider Tamil Nadu as part of hindustan, its okay with me. In the same vein, may i also suggest the utter destruction of states perpetrating terror in neighborhood, organization committing terrorist activities across the border as well for inclusion in the all encompassing list. :cheers:

Tamilnadu is a state in India. Some people or politicians may have be sympathetic to their fellow Tamilians in Sri Lanka. They have no capability to train LTTE.

All states supportin terrorists like the LET (the new AQ) and using terror as a state policy should be persuaded that it is not in their interest, by any means necessary.

I hope you were not high while writing this because i just asked a simple question. Does the ancient India claim to have made a nuclear bomb in ancient times or not??????? why are you beating about the bush???? if you know the answer, then throw some light on it, if you don't, just say so.....:crazy:

I am not sure where you got that from? There is a rich Indian mythology that is interpreted by people in different ways. I have not directly seen a reference to the nuclear weapon, but there are tales about really big weapons like Brahmastra and other weapons and their destructive ability was said to be so much that only the modern nuclear weapons can match them.

One has to see a parallel regarding Khalistani movement and Bangladesh liberation. Khalistani movement was supported by Pakistan while Bangladesh liberation was supported by India and results are there for everyone to see, India succeeded in liberating BD while Pakistan failed to do with Khalistan. The difference between these end results is that BD movement had support of the concerned people while Khalistani movement didn't had any popular support.

So, people dreaming of Khalistan will remain wet dreams. Look who is PM of India and Chairman of the powerful 5 year Planning commission and who is ruling Punjab, all are Sikhs.

I had a dream of Akahnd Bharat yesterday night.

A humble beginning of a great thing!

Ha! I do dream of the day when people can overcome petty religious mythology and form a true humanity. Alas, I doubt even my grandkids will see that day.

I had a dream of Akahnd Bharat yesterday night.

A humble beginning of a great thing!

so better you wakeup becoz your dream is like all indians go to moon and we pakistani here on earth.:enjoy:

also your dream has no homework.

but khlistan already do much more.:)

Back
Top Bottom