What's new

Free Khalistan!

SherdiL!

BANNED
Reaction score

STOP HINDU RADICALS KILLING INNOCENT SIKHS,CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS

Last edited by a moderator:
Team
With no offences to any one Just one question, Could Pakistan allow Free Balochistan, Free sindh and Free Punjab ? If the answer is "NO" then how can we allow Free Free Khalistan, free Assam, free Tamils........... ETC ETC.

Last edited:
Team
With no offences to any one Just one question, Could Pakistan can allow Free Balochistan, Free sindh and Free Punjab ? If the answer is "NO" then how can we allow Free Free Khalistan, free Assam, free Tamils........... ETC ETC.

sir you kill on the daily bases Sikhs,Christians and Muslims we dont kill Muslims in Pakistan or anyother religion people....its just your hindu radicals coming in Karachi and all over Pakistan to create havoc n tensions.

At least we don't do any genocide

Both India and Pakistan claim the same. Our media hypes about attrocities in Pakistan and Pakistani Media plays its role vice versa.. so your claim is purely onesided and the facts are defenitely different my friend, what international community think about both countries need not to mention,

We both have problems and our leaders are spoilt brats.We the citizens of our respective countries need to behave like strict moms and keeps these brats under stick. Blame game is spoling us both.

What IRONY :D :D :D

Digitaltiger, your Signature says: " We protect"

You particularly do the opposite, you DESTROY!!!!!:rofl:

Free Punjab lolzzzz who told you we are not free lolzzzzzzzzzz I am first Pakistani and then Punjabi. and for all other province it is same. If there is any thing in Boluchistant i is just Indian Spies RAW doing **** to create hate as they did not find any otherway to figth paksitan.

Pakistan Zinda Abad

Team
With no offences to any one Just one question, Could Pakistan allow Free Balochistan, Free sindh and Free Punjab ? If the answer is "NO" then how can we allow Free Free Khalistan, free Assam, free Tamils........... ETC ETC.

Ok, if you are so confident then lets hold a referrendum in Kashmir, khalistan, Tamil Nadu, assam etc followed by the same in Pakistan. Can india afford that????/:lol: Pakistan today is much strong federation then india. :cheers:

Free Punjab lolzzzz who told you we are not free lolzzzzzzzzzz I am first Pakistani and then Punjabi. and for all other province it is same. If there is any thing in Boluchistant i is just Indian Spies RAW doing **** to create hate as they did not find any otherway to figth paksitan.

Pakistan Zinda Abad

Even that failed, couple of days ago, Balochis burned Indian flag & supported army against India

Back
Top Bottom